Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest roshinip

The moment we have been waiting for, Congratulations to our BB on winning Producers' Choice Award smileys-applause-242316.gif

10409636_883122561781942_321073683466301

11540942_883122558448609_306866000999280

11705305_883122551781943_770228475664078

10325210_1664007233835232_38749688939858

11742826_422347254623559_185606297793952

11163740_422347357956882_758467198716328

Cr owners

이민호 여심 흔든 '꽃보다 남자'_부천국제영화제(Bifan 2015.07.16)

cr VOP Star

[현장영상] 이민호, 무더위 녹이는 조각 외모 '훈훈'(19th BiFan)

cr Korea Daily TV

Congratulation Minho ssi :)

CKCUC2CUEAAilV2.jpg

CKCUCtbUEAQf3mE.jpg

cr as tagged

• Like 6

Chingus, thank you so much for the real-time updates! blowkiss.gif

I love his jacket with the subtle satin trim on the lapels.  He's dressed down a bit (compared to Baeksang) but then it looked like a more fun and creative event, too.

More Gorgeous Pics at BIFAN 20150716

BB, you always leave me breathless vil-lovee.gif

6964db43gw1eu50se6g6aj20xc1e0jxl.jpg

cr SeoJong

005ObLwfjw1eu51kvyr89j30x416fjxx.jpg

cr demisoda

Our boy, every inch the star smiley_emoticons_gott.gif

694c55d8gw1eu50ru850ej21kw2b64d7.jpg

cr Rouduo

LMH's BIFAN PRODUCERS' AWARD Acceptance Speech:

This is the first time I received an award for a film so this will be an unforgettable one for me for the rest of my life.  This is also the first time I attended the Bucheon International Fantastic Film Festival and I hope that this is a film festival that will be loved for a very long time. So congratulations on your opening and I hope that you'll have a fantastic film festival.  I also want to say Thank You to my fans for all their support.  I actually worked on two films with Miss Moon Chae Won and it's wonderful to see her again after a long time.  I also like to say that I'll continue to work very hard on my profession.  Thank you.

No, I did not learn Hangul overnight :) just transcribed the MC's ENG trans right after his speech ;) in THIS VIDEO. cr Mino_anegirl 

Edited by pixie0622
fixed video link
  • Like 7

Thanks @leeminhosny that's a beautiful fanvid from 1Light.  

what did Lee Min Ho say to Moon Chae Won the last?

I think [and don't shoot me if I'm wrong], according to K-DAY, that the MC asked if a collaboration between the both of them can be expected.  Then MCW replied that she would like to do a film with LMH, preferably an action film.  To which LMH responded something like, "wouldn't that be hard since we're no longer 23/ 24 (MCW is turning 30--in Korean years--this year)?" :lol: Then LMH countered, "Now we are at the age of love, so a romantic film is most appropriate." Naughty Minho.   Me >>> please-us.gif

Actually, k-netz love the both of them...so I won't be surprised if they are paired on a project soon!

Trans of k-netz comments to press article about the BIFAN awards:

CKDcLq0WwAEeO43.jpg

More Lovely Pics of our boy at the 19th BIFAN Awards

:wub::wub:

71f38850gw1eu57lmf7uqj21b41yoe18.jpg71f38850gw1eu57l95wlhj20ob10hjzw.jpg

I find it so adorable when his eyes disappear when he smiles mb_org.gif

71f38850gw1eu57laq6rqj219p0ugn39.jpgcr as tagged

Edited by pixie0622
  • Like 6

More Fantastic Pics being released by our tireless and talented Minoz sisters cheer1.gif

"Twinkle, twinkle, big bright star......"

694c55d8gw1eu50rlf874j21kw29c169.jpg

694c55d8gw1eu50sahyb4j21kw222qkm.jpg

Some of the pics looked like he was coming out of the water that fan-photog ROUDUOminho had to post, "No, there are NO shots of him standing on water!" crazya_org.gif :lol:

694c55d8gw1eu50rywjxoj21j826ekcs.jpg

cr ROUDUOminho wb

• Like 4

I think [and don't shoot me if I'm wrong], according to K-DAY, that the MC asked if a collaboration between the both of them can be expected.  Then MCW replied that she would like to do a film with LMH, and that she would like it to be an action film.  To which LMH responded something like, "wouldn't that be hard since we're no longer 23/ 24 (MCW is turning 30--in Korean years--this year)?" :lol: Then LMH countered, "Now we are at the age of love, so a romantic film is most appropriate."   Me >>> please-us.gif

Actually, k-netz love the both of them...so I won't be surprised if they are paired on a project soon!

Hidden Content

More Lovely Pics of our boy at the 19th BIFAN Awards

:wub::wub:

I find it so adorable when his eyes disappear when he smiles mb_org.gif

cr as tagged

thank you çingu

Edited by leeminhosny
  • Like 1

HANCINEMA NEWS

Lee Min-ho appreciates his fans, accepting Producer's Choice Award at 19th BiFan 

photo614102.jpg

On July 16th, Lee Min-ho went on the stage to receive Producer's Choice Award at the 19th Bucheon International Fantastic Film Festival, which took place at Bucheon Gymnasium in Wonmi-gu, Bucheon City, Gyeonggi-do.

Producer's Choice is awarded to actors and actresses, who have shown the most active and outstanding performances for the last one year. The recipients are selected jointly by Bifan, Korean Film Producers Association and Producers Guild of Korea. This year's recipients are Lee Min-ho and Moon Chae-won.

Lee Min-ho dressed up neatly in his sleek suit smiled shyly. He said "This is the first award I receive for movies. I believe this moment will last long as an unforgettable memory. Also this is my first time to visit BiFan. I hope BiFan will be loved by many movie fans continuously".

He also added, "I truly appreciate my fans, who always support me" and he waved his hands to the fans who were giving him cheerful shouting.

Lee Min-ho also mentioned about his special relationship with his co-recipient, Moon Chae-won. He said, "I acted with Moon together in two projects in the past. It was during the time when I was not known to many people. It is more special as I receive this award together with her". He said, "I'll work harder" clenching his two hands.

"If I would be acting with Moon Chae-won again, I hope it would be a melodrama", said he. His witty comment made the audience laugh pleasantly. The 19th Bucheon International Film Festival will be held from July 16th to 26th. The visitors of the festival will be able to appreciate 235 movies from 45 countries.

Read more at: http://tr.im/QWAQJ

SOURCE 

• Like 4

I think [and don't shoot me if I'm wrong], according to K-DAY, that the MC asked if a collaboration between the both of them can be expected.  Then MCW replied that she would like to do a film with LMH, preferably an action film.  To which LMH responded something like, "wouldn't that be hard since we're no longer 23/ 24 (MCW is turning 30--in Korean years--this year)?" :lol: Then LMH countered, "Now we are at the age of love, so a romantic film is most appropriate." Naughty Minho.   Me >>> please-us.gif

Just replenish a little: 

MCW said that she would like do a film with LMH, a romantic film, or an action film. Minho replied that now we are age of love, so a romantic film is most appropriate. And by the way, you are not good at athletics, right ?

• Like 5

8:29 MC Shin: You just said you two had worked with together in the past. If you are to collaborate again, what kind of movie and what kind of role do you want?

8:48 MCW: Um... I want it to be a melo movie. [Fans cheered.] And I also want an action movie with fistfight (or scuffle or physical struggle).

9:05 LMH: [To MCW he joked] You don't have quick reflexes, do you? [Fans laughed out loud.] When I was 20 and 23 years old, we worked together. The last project we had together was already 6 years ago. [He seemed to be confused with his age of those projects. 'Mackerel Run' was in 2007 and 'Our School ET' 2008.] If we are to collaborate on a project again, I think it is time to film a melo movie. I think it will suit us more. [The last part was hardly heard.]

About a melo movie; In Korea, a melo movie or a melo drama means a romance genre or a love story with less romantic comedy vibe. It tends to be more serious and sometimes with a sad ending. For example, MCW's 'Today's Love' is regarded as a romantic comedy whereas SYJ's 'A Moment to Remember' a melo movie.

==============================================

By the way, can somebody tell me where I can find a tutorial of this new format? I tried to erase those double boxes, but I couldn't.

Edited by zinnia
  • Like 9