Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Thanks @Kris Silva Word has it that red carpet starts at 6pm (KST).  Looking forward to our uber-handsome boy in tux and bangs up hopefully :)

More Breathtaking Pix from Yokohama 20150712

So his suit was in royal blue.....how perfect! :wub:

69db869bgw1eu3yjldjtaj218g0tm78i.jpg

To-die-for silhouette lovea_org.gif

69db869bgw1eu3yjl2ormj218g0tlgro.jpg

Not just handsome but super-adorable too!

69db869bgw1eu3yjjrxfyj20tm18gaf6.jpg69db869bgw1eu2nr91fxbj20zy1hx7dd.jpg69db869bgw1eu3yjkm028j20v318g0yk.jpg

cr echocielbleu

• Like 7

Thanks for the info, @pixie0622. Will there be a live feed? I hope so.. will definitely get up early to watch it. And yes, I want a repeat of his Baeksang styling... he was perfect that night.   

Here's another video on  the GB screening-presscon in Japan:

And LMH in SBS news...

• Like 5

Guess the coast's clear now to post his pics from yesterday's filming at Gyeongbokgung Palace :)

20150715, Seoul

CJ8x_zCVAAAUdUI.jpg

cr LoveJONGMYO

I googled the place and it looks very grand!  Gyeongbokgung Palace is called the Crown Jewel of old Korea.  Hope to visit it someday!  It looks very grand at night, too!

kyung-bok-palace.jpg

Lucky fan got a warm smile :wub:

CJ8wbrSUkAAYaWI.jpg

cr Mino_anegirl

This is how eating ice cream can look sexy :w00t:

CJ8lpprVAAA3Zyw.jpg

cr bluffband

• Like 6

LMH on Arirang's Showbiz Korea... looking forward to seeing our handsome namja at the red carpet !

Hi Kris Silva, thanks for sharing this news clip. Ye, can't wait to see him on the red carpet. The event begins TODAY! It is opening its curtains today in Bucheon City. BiFan is usually for low-budget and independent films. The hottest issue of the red carpet event today is the appearance of LMH who is the nominee for the Producer's Choice. :P

• Like 2

Thanks for the info, @pixie0622. Will there be a live feed? I hope so.. will definitely get up early to watch it. And yes, I want a repeat of his Baeksang styling... he was perfect that night.   

Here's another video on  the GB screening-presscon in Japan:

Kris Silva, thanks for sharing more videos here. I feel happy that this movie was sold to many countries including China, Japan and Indonesia. The movie will be released in Japan on Oct. 17. So lucky his Japanese fans out there who could get to watch this film on their big screen. So NICE that the movie was well-received by Japanese media.:P