Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest Rachel Park

Wow Kim Sooro also watching Gangnam 1970. He posted it on his twitter along with his ticket photo hehehe Gangnam 1970 fighting!!!

twitter.com/kimsooro

class="titleNews"Lee Min Ho and Kim Rae Won Talk 1970s Fashion in ‘Gangnam 1970’ Cross Interview

2015.01.25 15:00 Newsen Lee So Dam Translation Credit : Yeawon Jung

Lee Min Ho and Kim Rae Won’s cross interview video for Gangnam 1970 has been released.

In the cross interview video for Gangnam 1970 released on January 19, Lee Min Ho first asked Kim Rae Won, “I saw your bare skin for the first time through this project. What does shaping up the body mean for Kim Rae Won?”

Kim Rae Won answered, “Eating cold porridge? (Korean expression to say ‘It’s a piece of cake’) But eating cold porridge is not that easy. You have to warm it up first.”

About his sunglasses in the film, Kim Rae Won said, “It completed Baek Yong Gi’s fashion in the movie. It was an important item.”

Kim Rae Won asked Lee Min Ho, “How was the mustache you grew for the first time in the film?”

Lee Min Ho answered, “I looked better than I thought” to which Kim Rae Won agreed.

On the other hand, about the 70s fashion style, Lee Min Ho commented, “It’s a style I never want to wear again,” and Kim Rae Won also said, “It’s a style of outfits you want to avoid. That is, if you’re a young actor living in today’s society,” bringing out laughter.

Lee Min Ho revealed, “Director Yoo Ha actually scared me by suggesting that I just wear a leather jacket throughout the first half of the film.”

The two actors hinted at their teamwork and friendship during the interview as well.

Lee Min Ho said, “I could concentrate without much effort in the scenes I acted with Kim Rae Won. He is someone who made me think that I should work hard. Thanks, hyung.”

Kim Rae Won also responded, “Working together with Lee Min Ho, I could tell from his attitude that he has so much sense of responsibility. I was able to show blood boiling acting and fantastic teamwork thanks to his concentration and passion.”

85565002.jpg

Then how was working with director Yoo Ha, who directed Once Upon A Time in High School and Dirty Carnival?

Kim Rae Won shared, “I learned and felt many things. I think that I may be able to show deeper acting in the future.”

Lee Min Ho said, “I think the director thinks only about the project for about 23 hours a day. Even if we start a conversation about something else, we end up talking about the project. If I were to carry on a conversation with him, I can’t help but to think a lot about the project,” revealing director Yoo Ha’s love for the film.

Lastly, Lee Min Ho said about Gangnam 1970, “I was happy since on top of experiencing deep emotions, it was the project that I approached as an actor more than any other times.”

Kim Rae Won concluded, “I hope that the film will remain in my memory for a long time as I carry out my acting career and I believe that it will.”

As the final piece of director Yoo Ha’s street trilogy following Once Upon A Time in High School and Dirty Carnival, Gangnam 1970 will depict the desire, royalty and betrayal of two men surrounding the land in Gangnam district when Seoul was going through rapid development in 1970’s. It will tell the story of the skillful fighter Kim Jong Dae (Lee Min Ho), who grew up as an orphan, and Baek Yong Gi (Kim Rae Won) who, after parting with Jong Dae in the orphanage, quickly rises as the second most powerful gangster in the Myungdong district due to his intense passion for success. It will star Lee Min Ho, Kim Rae Won, Jung Jin Young, AOA’s Seolhyun, Kim Ji Soo, Yoo Sung Mok, Jung Ho Bin and more.

Photo credit: Screen capture of Gangnam 1970 cross interview

Source mwave

B8JLJKEIAAAbsGd.jpg

Lee Min Ho answers question about entering Hollywood + childhood photos revealed during his guerilla date

Lee Min Ho kept his promise of going on a guerilla date for KBS 2TV's 'Entertainment Relay'!

When asked about doing action scenes while being injured for 'Gangnam 1970', "Honestly, I was wondering whether to say this or not because I was worried that viewers would watch with concern. But if you watch closely, I don't use my injured foot. I do all [of my action scenes] with my other foot." The reporter also unveiled photos from Lee Min Ho's childhood. When asked about his soccer skills after seeing a past photo of him on a youth soccer team, Lee Min Ho shared, "I think I can still shoot well. But to keep my legs skinny, [i don't play soccer often]."

When asked if he was good at academics in school, he honestly shared, "I didn't do well. I could do well if I tried, but I didn't. To be exact, it's not that I couldn't, it's just that I didn't." When asked where he put his focus on instead of his studies, he shared, "Girls." The reporter also unveiled a video of Lee Min Ho's days as a test model in his teens. When asked if he has any plans to enter Hollywood, he shared, "I get offers from Hollywood. But I'll try when I feel confident in myself, and think that I'm ready to take on the challenge." He also gave a short greeting in English to fans, sharing, "Hello, everyone. My name is Lee Min Ho. Thank you. I love you."

cr: allkpop

---------------------------------------------------

I don't like that part because they cut some of his words. Actually after he answered "Girls", he said "it's just joking". Then he explains something about building friendship with his male friends. Oh yeah we can see full interview in english subtitle on KBS World later (maybe 2-3 weeks from now).

Lee Minho as test model in his teens
20150124000105_0.jpg

Maybe this was his selca/selfie at that time? :D
iC8faceLQWDbN.jpg

adamfever said: OMG, I woke up to bad news: GB is banned in Vietnam because of violence (source) . Poor VN Minoz, they've been waiting for it and done a lot of prep for it. They made GB Tshirt, purchased tickets, all planned to wear the Tshirt when going to watch the movie, and they will made a video clip of the event .... now everything is cancelled. :((   :((   :((   I hope it won't happen in other countries.

Guest leeMINEho

woaaaa u guys really made my day.. jeongmal kamsahabnida xie xie thank u maraming salamat arigatou gozaimas....

ps.

can i claim the tiny winy little mole on minho's neck for tonight eonnideul?...

Lee Min-ho hopes to jump into Hollywood someday

Updated : January 25 2015

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20150125
(OSEN)

Hallyu actor Lee Min-ho recently shared his thoughts about jumping into Hollywood.

During an interview with KBS Entertainment Weekly on Thursday, Lee said that now does not seem like the right time for his Hollywood debut.

But he added, “I would gladly make an effort if given the chance to branch out to the American film industry.”

Regarding his recently released film “Gangnam 1970,” he said, “As the movie is my big-screen debut, I’m highly concerned about the public’s expectations. I just hope the film does well.”

“If I were to win any prize, I would like to take the Best New Actor award,” Lee joked.

By Hong Hye-jin (honghyejin@heraldcorps.com)

Source kpopherald

Lee Min Ho sang part of "Say Yes" song which is 'I wanna be your boyfriend' during his stage greeting today after that he's running away ^^.
http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:a41a4a62a05c394f0fd377b460f9a1af
cr: 韩友家民宿

150125 Stage Greeting + Minho sang Say Yes in Youngdeungpo CGV

cr: jeong anna

Half-excited, half-nervous, can we get 1 million viewers today? hehe
Cutie Lee Minho and Han Jae Young sunbae :)
tumblr_niouc4KdDj1r3n4xoo1_1280.jpg
cr: as tagged

@roshinip thank you :)
Rachel Park said: Wow Kim Sooro also watching Gangnam 1970. He posted it on his twitter along with his ticket photo hehehe Gangnam 1970 fighting!!! twitter.com/kimsooro

@adamfever‌ ,this link says it hit 1 million. http://www.kobis.or.kr/kobis/business/stat/boxs/findRealTicketList.do?loadEnd=0&repNationCd=&areaCd=&repNationSelected=&totIssuAmtRatioOrder=&totIssuAmtOrder=&addTotIssuAmtOrder=&totIssuCntOrder=&totIssuCntRatioOrder=&addTotIssuCntOrder=&dmlMode=search&allMovieYn=Y

Wooohoooo!!!! Finally hits one mill. Yay  <:-P <:-P <:-P
P.S. Any NY based minoz around? Want to get together to see GB? Send me a pm, if you're interested.

Kris Silva said: @adamfever‌ ,this link says it hit 1 million. http://www.kobis.or.kr/kobis/business/stat/boxs/findRealTicketList.do?loadEnd=0&repNationCd=&areaCd=&repNationSelected=&totIssuAmtRatioOrder=&totIssuAmtOrder=&addTotIssuAmtOrder=&totIssuCntOrder=&totIssuCntRatioOrder=&addTotIssuCntOrder=&dmlMode=search&allMovieYn=Y