Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest yyanz1

@mtdt‌ i jealous at your "wefie" with minho... i left for airport already so no chance to take wefie with minho. how SAD!!! lols.

Guest Rachelle JoyC

@ChingK I dont know if he's coming in US, will update as soon as I fetch some news. Nice to meet you, i hope I can post pix here. 

Guest leesooyoung

Hi there this is, Rachelle joyC's new account, I made a new account without the space.
@CecileV i think so, my boss told me, few people knew that, lets wait for the official sched, but yes for me its confirmed because like last year's tour in phils, I knew it months earlier because the same people informed us. So I find them reliable since this is the 3rd time they informed me ahead of time. 

Guest leesooyoung

I am so excited for his tour, thanks hallyu lee min ho for this :) Will really get a copy pf his Song for you album, I got My everything tooooooooooooooooooooo. love you oppa!!

Annyeong, MINOZ!  >:D< TWO more happy days and we'll even be happier---uri Minho's first RE:MINHO!  You think he'll fly the night before or on the morning of the event?  Methinks he may want to go the night before to do a good sound check.  In any case, I wish him all the best  :-bd
From RE:MINHO Official Goods
Cute paper stands :x :xBy3mzJWCAAAMtdA.jpg
By3mx2xCEAEgwhJ.jpg

NEW IMAGES! hsa_org.gifBy3F49OCQAAYZaH.jpg

By3G8l1IUAElpKo.jpg:largeBy3GVvGIYAAiesf.jpg:largeSo many goodies!By2mYiHCEAA3W8T.jpg:large

cr as tagged, Minoz-ProMiz_,feini0690

Guest tatajoy

@pixie0622‌ , I was back reading and came across on previous pages about how u became addicted to LMH. I'm the same way too. I so glad I'm not the only one that's crazy about him. I never like flower boys before. But he has an X factor that put him above the others. What I love about him are his being family oriented, love for his mom and sister. That always keep him grounded. Being nice to his fans and not rude. I saw some bts of other actors. They are only nice in front of the stage but don't acknowledged their fans that well. Lastly I envy minoz Korea and China since they have a chance to be with LMH either on FM or participate on his charity. I wish since his an international actor, his agency has to think more global interms of communication and participation of his activities since we the non korean speaking minoz can understand. Thank you and sorry for the long post.

Hello @tatajoy  :-h  Welcome to our crazy, sometimes pervy thread  >:D<  While we come from different countries and cultures, we are bound by our common love for our adorkable, kind, humble, funny and multi-talented Mr. Nice Guy LMH.  Though some of us are not into k-dramas as much as the others, we all met him in a drama but got captivated by his charming and super-accessible real-life personality.  It's good that you're reading the back pages---although links to some of the pics and videos are gone, much of the hard stuff (like interviews, event pics and videos) are still intact.  As I had mentioned before, the early pages provide for interesting reading---just like reading a book the ending of which you already know, but you still read it to get a taste of the journey.  
I'm feeling a bit nostalgic. Let me share some fantastic profile shots of LMH through the years!
bf853e65jw1ekv958hqtij20j00zkwh3.jpgbf853e65jw1ekpxomp2cxj20ip0qo40c.jpgbf853e65jw1ekvo8fum3yj20k00qh76q.jpg

bf853e65jw1ekv958wef5j20d60hs0tp.jpgbf853e65jw1ekv9569f6rj20k00w0acx.jpgBy3TebWIMAAbaqI.jpg:largeByzBpVPCYAAvTHN.jpg:large

cr as tagged

[DRAMAFEVER NEWS] smiley7004.gif
itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.2em; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: 10px; font-size: 1.6em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Varela, arial, sans-serif !important; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 252);"HAIR BATTLE: Lee Min Ho as Gu Jun Pyo vs G-Dragon as himselfon Wed, Oct 01, 2014
ming3.jpg
I find this so amusing.  And I'm sure that LMH and GD would, too.  Read HERE
LMH in SingaporeNice capture! dd842c32jw1ekvn3hqzeij20j60crac7.jpg

More at SOURCE