Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest prosperity

I knew he would finally make it to 24million today. I was looking at his weibo page yesterday. I can't wait for him to make it to 25million, then he will be the Korean actor with the most followers on weibo. 
Some people claim that most of his followers are bought, but if you look at the activity on his page, you can tell that that is not true. I have looked at other Chinese individuals that have more followers than he does, but not the same amount of activity on their pages. @pixie0622 I know you think that the amount of comments on his page is a lot, and it is, however, if you take a look at the popular Kpop stars, you will see that they have a lot more comments (even though they have less followers). I think Luhan has the Guiness World Record for the most comments on a weibo post with over 13million comments on one post. I think LMH has over 1 million comments on one post. I think that has more to do with the age group that follows a singer vs an actor though.
I also love that the follower activity on his weibo posts have not changed much since the Heirs, even though the hype has died down. I think that says a lot about him and his followers. I think his fans are really learn to adore the actor moreso than the characters that he plays. This allows him to have a more die hard fan base that will stand by him no matter what character he chooses.

Guest prosperity

It seems City Hunter is being shown on MBCAction with is an Arabian channel. That is great! I know the tv network in Korea love to have him in one of their dramas, because his dramas get distributed to a lot of countries.
Boys Over Flowers

International broadcast[edit]

• Japan: A special preview of the series aired on March 21, 2009. The series then officially aired on Hallyu Channel Mnet every Sunday at 7:30 p.m. starting on April 12, 2009.[22] It also aired on terrestrial channel TBS and its cable channel BS-TBS.[23][24]
  • Taiwan: It aired on CTV beginning May 10, 2009, on Sundays at 10 p.m. GTV also aired the series starting from May 16, on Saturdays at 9 p.m.
  • Singapore: It aired on Mediacorp's Channel U starting from May 16, 2009 every Saturday at 9.30 p.m., together with Taiwan's GTV (Channel U broadcast the Taiwan version).
  • Hong Kong: It aired on May 10, 2009 on Hong Kong's biggest television network, Television Broadcasts Limited, specifically its channel intended for a younger audience TVB J2.
  • Philippines: It aired on ABS-CBN on May 11, 2009. It was first re-aired on UHF channel Studio 23 on April 19, 2010. And now its re-aired on cable channel Jeepney TV on August 18, 2014.
  • Indonesia: It aired on Indosiar every Monday and Tuesday at 10.30 p.m., starting from June 1, 2009.
  • Thailand: It aired on BBTV Channel 7 Bangkok every Saturday and Sunday at 9.15 a.m. starting from July 4, 2009.
  • Asia's Xing Kong aired the series on July 8, 2009, as part of the "Boys Over Flowers Trilogy" along with the Taiwanese and Japanese versions.
  • Vietnam: It aired on H1 (Hanoi Television) beginning June 24, 2009, from Mondays to Thursdays at 9 p.m. The copyright was held by TVM and it also aired on HTV3 every weekend at 9:00 p.m. beginning August 22, 2009.
  • Malaysia: It aired on 8TV (Astro channel 708), starting from December 16, 2009, dubbed in Mandarin with Malay subtitles.
  • Canada: It aired in Vancouver on SHAW Multicultural Channel (119) weekdays from 7:30 to 8:00 p.m. with English subtitles.
  • Israel: It began airing on September 3, 2010 on Viva Platina Channel, 2 episodes every Friday.
  • United StatesHulu started streaming the full 25 episodes on August 2010.[25] All 25 episodes are also available on Netflix as instant streaming.
  • Cambodia: It aired on TV5 in 2010.
  • Botswana: It began airing in January 2011 on BTV.
  • Peru: It began airing on May 5, 2011 on Panamericana Televisión.
  • Panama: It began airing on June 19, 2011 on SERTV, Channel 11.
  • Ecuador: It aired on Ecuador TV.
  • Romania: It began airing on October 12, 2011 on Euforia Lifestyle TV.
  • Puerto Rico: It began airing on October 19, 2011 on Puerto Rico TV.
  • Kazakhstan: It aired on El Arna.
  • Chile: It began airing on April 16, 2012 on Etc...TV and sister station MEGA.
  • Turkey: It began airing on December 1, 2012 on TRT Okul.
  • Middle East: It began airing on March 23, 2013 on MBC 4 dubbed as Ayam al Zohor.
  • Tamil Nadu in India: It began airing on May 12, 2014 on Puthu Yugam, daily from 7:00-8:00 p.m. (with reruns at 10:30-11:30 p.m., and the next day at 2:00-3:00 p.m.), dubbed in Tamil..[26][27]
  • Sri Lanka: It began airing on August 11, 2014 on TV Derana, Monday to Friday 8:30 p.m - 9:00 p.m, dubbed in Sinhala. All episodes will recorded in main head office.

Personal Taste

Despite middling ratings in Korea,[21] overseas rights to Personal Taste were sold to Japan, China, Taiwan, Singapore, Hong Kong, and Thailand.[22][23]

In Japan, the series aired on TBS beginning February 16, 2012;[24] it shared the same timeslot with another Lee Min-ho drama City Hunter, which was airing on Fuji TV.[25]

It aired in Malaysia on 8TV dubbed in Mandarin with Malay subtitles.

Dubbed as Al zawk al Shakhsi, it began airing in the Middle East on MBC 4 on February 16, 2014, from Sundays to Thursdays at 4:00 p.m., with reruns at 11:00 p.m.

City Hunter

Before the series aired the broadcast rights were exported to several countries such as the U.S., Hong Kong, Thailand, and Vietnam. At the time other countries such as Japan, Taiwan, Bulgaria, the Philippines, and Kazakhstan were also actively seeking to acquire the dramas broadcast rights.[8] In the United States the drama was made available for streaming with English subtitles on Hulu.[9]

• 23px-Flag_of_Japan.svg.png JapanFuji TV from February 6 to 29, 2012 five episodes a week for an hour at 2pm. The series aired in Japan in the same time-slot as Lee Min-Ho's previous drama Personal Taste which was airing on TBS.[10][11] The series was then rerun again starting March 29, 2012 on cable channel BS Fuji on Tuesdays at 7pm.[12][13] The series also re-aired on cable channel KNTV from November 6th 2012 to January 8th 2013 in Korean with Japanese subtitles.[14]I think this needs updating, I wouldn't be surprised if his other drams need updating too.

I know right guys he doesn't do many dramas a year like the other actors but when he does them he totally leaves all of us wanting to see him more!!! I have no clue his reasons but all I can say is that the replay button on his dramas is getting overused here.. specially because I miss him too much!! 
its like an addiction a drug if I don't see him I totally have no energy!!

pixie0622 said:
A vigilant Minoz put together LMH's Events Calendar for the next 6 weeks =D>Byy0mF5CEAE1sxK.jpg:large
cr Sichibee
NOTE:  These events are based on both confirmed and unconfirmed reports, so please be guided accordingly.  It's nice to see though that there seems to be enough breathing room for our bb to rest and re-energize.

@prosperity Thank you for that interesting insight on Weibo followers.  With my very little knowledge of K-entertainment I've started to understand the differences and similarities between Idols and Actors and how they both drive this Hallyu wave globally.  Which brings me to this interesting point that somehow relates to @adlyn13 's lament:  Why shouldn't LMH maximize the benefits of his Hallyu royalty by also catering to his fans' love and fascination for K-Pop?  If Idols can do movies and dramas, why shouldn't actors do music and sell albums and concerts, too?  All's fair, right?
By the way, I don't quite understand its significance, but LMH topped VLINKAGE again from Sept. 1-30 claps.gifBy0lLVKCMAAI1x8.jpg
via whiteM_87

His premier RE:MINHO performance runs smack during China's only other long holiday, NATIONAL DAY (Oct. 1-7), and in the capital city at that.  I hope that Minoz traveling from other parts of Asia booked their hotel and air much, much earlier.  
HAPPY NATIONAL DAY, C-MINOZ!  <:-PBy0ukE6IAAAjd26.jpg:large

Here's some golden offering from uri Minho ;))e3970d78jw1ekv1md14plj20dc0go3yn.jpg
cr jennylin83_MZ

mtdt said: pixie0622 said:
A vigilant Minoz put together LMH's Events Calendar for the next 6 weeks =D>cr Sichibee
NOTE:  These events are based on both confirmed and unconfirmed reports, so please be guided accordingly.  It's nice to see though that there seems to be enough breathing room for our bb to rest and re-energize.

Guest prosperity

adamfever said:prosperity said:I knew he would finally make it to 24million today. I was looking at his weibo page yesterday. I can't wait for him to make it to 25million, then he will be the Korean actor with the most followers on weibo. 

adamfever said: Uhh.. what is that Rotte in Seoul on Nov 7???
@mtdt if you change smaller font size in the signature, can you fit more? It's easier to find your siggy than to find this schedule.. hehe ...;-)

class="entry-title"Lee Min Ho & His Charming Fan Service Posted on September 28, 2014 by Atiqah A

Lee Min Ho was in Singapore yesterday for OSIM’s 35th anniversary. The public event at Causeway Point saw a lot of fans gathering at the shopping centre early in the morning hours before the event. Soon, every floor in the shopping centre is filled with fans and curious onlookers. All eyes were glued to the red carpet near the stage.

Close to 3.30pm, loud cheers were heard. This only indicates one thing, the charming actor is finally in the building! While walking the red carpet, the actor stopped to interact with the fans. Some even got to touch his hands. Lee shared that he was honoured to be the face of OSIM’s uDiva as he feels that the brand is trustworthy. After saying hello and posed for their cameras, it is time to get the party started.

Five lucky fans who bought the uDiva got to meet Lee upclose and personal. How upclose and personal, you asked?

Before getting a reward, the fans were asked to answer a question. The rewards they received is something out of your imagination. It is not your typical reward. They were the envy of others who were watching what has happening on stage. I could hear a lot of hearts shattered that day.

Quite personal indeed! Close body contact and a picture with your idol is what dreams are made of. Looks like dreams did come true for these fans. Lee seems to be comfortable doing every task and even made the effort to bend down during photo taking. Lee ensured that every task he does puts a smile on his fans’ face.

The tall actor also made the effort to acknowledge fans who were rooting for him from level 1 to level 4. This only got him more cheers from the crowd. What is an anniversary without some champagne and cake to celebrate the joyous occasion. Those who were at Causeway Point were treated to Lee’s rendition of Happy Birthday. He made sure that the crowd sang along with him.

It is now a tradition for celebrities to end am event with a picture with the fans in the background. Just look at how cute Min Ho is squatting with his peace sign. By the end of the 45 minutes, he has made fans fall in love with not only his looks but also his personality. For sure, after this, he has converted some of the curious onlookers to a fan!

Source (with pix)

Clip LMH leaving the venue

cr:thefifthparlour