Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

zinnia said: mtdt said:

some interesting posts on weibo. (Maybe @Zinnia can confirm this :P)

Think the Japan FM dvd showed that Lmh went up to a online forum via his tablet and seems like it's DC. Now K minoz on DC were of cos super happier and excited... but they also starts to worry and shy as apparently they also has "pervert" posts on DC and afraid that LMH read them :P

Another interesting news is they seems to have found out which perfume LMH uses... so all the minoz on weibo is going to buy it! :P

guadi said: Omo, so he lurks in DC :-O I wonder if he knows we exist here too :-? 
Actually I'm curious, do some K-minoz know of this soompi thread @zinnia? If they do, do they lurk here like we always occasionally lurk there? 

zinnia said: guadi said: Omo, so he lurks in DC :-O I wonder if he knows we exist here too :-? 
Actually I'm curious, do some K-minoz know of this soompi thread @zinnia? If they do, do they lurk here like we always occasionally lurk there? 

yyanz1 said: gaeingoh said: Is this legal - can organisers collect voters money then it is not fair to the artiste isn't it - it is like buying votes isn't it.  Foreign fans like us if we did not get this info from friends like you, then we will misunderstand that the artistes themselves are buying votes and not the organisers. Can't anyone make a protest??? That is not very ethical!!!!!!!
in any case, thanks for sharing the info.

It's so quiet here today, for the first time since I discovered this forum last year.  Is this a taste of what's to come with MH filming through June/July?  All day, I was like...uSDGFun.gif'Twas frustrating to find this thread near the bottom of the 2nd page of the actors forum :(
I found another gif of dorky Mino but this time as CGC:rJa4VMw.gif
Isn't he adorable?  I love Mackerel Run!  It was refreshing and entertaining.  I totally understand why people say he was born to play a Cassanova because he nowhere looked as innocent as his castmates :x

Guest guadi

This hasn't been shared yet, right?
Actor Jung Jin-young joins Gangnam Blues
bfbd9882jw1efw4dij3wyj20ci0irtac.jpg

bfbd9882jw1efw4dheoptj20hs0rnmza.jpg
I guess this is from GB Naver's Page (?) I haven't checked the source yet.The order of important characters

(via Galaxy) 
Weeee, getting excited with more news of the movie. I still cannot mentally picture him as a hobo...yet =)) 

Guest guadi

Super Important Announcement: 
We've been discussing about his birthday, June 22nd and PMZ.  Here's a quick poll to see how many of us are willing to participate. 
Please take this survey. It's anonymous, but do vote just once. 
Deadline 4/30/14 11:59pm U.S. Eastern Standard Time, but since you probably don't convert the time anyway, you should take it now.
https://polldaddy.com/poll/8004933/

A sage once said, you will live a long and prosperous life if you read this text and take the poll linked above :) 

Edit: Also, I've linked the poll's link to my signature. If you miss this post, you can click on the link in my siggy.

Guest guadi

Taobao makes this cute cartoon gif, congratulating him on winning 2014 Asia's most hot/sexy/handsome/kind/adorable/cute/captivating/talented/interestingman or also known as Asia's male god 2014. That thing we slaved ourselves over :))
6b7fa042gw1efu1njah2jg20bo08rjsr.gif
Even as a cartoon, he still wears interesting prints. 
*side note: I don't know if you've caught the news this morning, Alibaba, the parent company of Taobao, just bought a decent-sized stake in Youku/tudou (China's largest streaming sites. Tudou is owned by Youku). The news was interesting to me, especially with Alibaba's impending IPO and the whole tech scene in China in general is interesting. Oh yeah, Beijing also orders a ban on four U.S. shows from streaming on China's sites. Not sure how effective this ban really is since people always find ways to get past the great firewall if they want too. To bring this somewhat on-topic, I'm actually curious if the government will do anything with Korean shows in the future, if they see those shows as a threat.