Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest yyanz1

I....dont know what to make of this pic

That puppy face!!! How to resist???! He looks like he is wheedling with the PD.

PD: Wae? Hungry?

Minho: can I have a lolipop pleaseeeeee?

=)) =))

mtdt said:

some interesting posts on weibo. (Maybe @Zinnia can confirm this :P)

Think the Japan FM dvd showed that Lmh went up to a online forum via his tablet and seems like it's DC. Now K minoz on DC were of cos super happier and excited... but they also starts to worry and shy as apparently they also has "pervert" posts on DC and afraid that LMH read them :P

Another interesting news is they seems to have found out which perfume LMH uses... so all the minoz on weibo is going to buy it! :P

I am still concerned with the Paeksang award. Can K-Minoz make sure that Starhaus/LMH and also the Korean media know about the boycott, please !!! Otherwise the boycott doesn't have any impact, on the contracry it just sends out a wrong messge to the public that not many people care about him and that's not good at all. He himself would be very sad if he doesn't know the motive behind it.

Thank you ....

Guest jellylovesfaith

adamfever said:

I am still concerned with the Paeksang award. Can K-Minoz make sure that Starhaus/LMH and also the Korean media know about the boycott, please !!! Otherwise the boycott doesn't have any impact, on the contracry it just sends out a wrong messge to the public that not many people care about him and that's not good at all. He himself would be very sad if he doesn't know the motive behind it.

Thank you ....

Guest jellylovesfaith

wow Minho sleeveless in one thing. Minho sleeveless in mud is an entirely different thing... *hyperventilating whenever i see this*
tumblr_n4etlqwWL21tyykxuo1_500.jpg
cr: k-sensation 

Guest jellylovesfaith

hehe found this on tumblr. Pretty much sums up Minho's way into our hearts in a nutshell :P
How to seduce a girl in 5 steps - Minho-style 

tumblr_n4dbjaEYB21tsvx77o1_500.gif
tumblr_n4dbjaEYB21tsvx77o2_500.gif

tumblr_n4dbjaEYB21tsvx77o3_500.gif
tumblr_n4dbjaEYB21tsvx77o4_500.gif
tumblr_n4dbjaEYB21tsvx77o5_500.gif
aaaaaahhhh those dimples!!!!

cr: hisderpnessminho

Guest guadi

This is a good workout exercise for the summer =)) 
850439723.gif?1398693666
(cr. flyminho)
938184a2gw1efvj8otds5g208c053npd.gif
Dorkiness level 10/10
(cr. chloe)
@yyanz1  - so sorry if your ovaries have been destroyed by his cuteness, here try this one for cleansing ;))

794777480_zpsb29abd29.jpg~original

(cr. logo)

Guest guadi

Omo, so he lurks in DC :-O I wonder if he knows we exist here too :-? 
Actually I'm curious, do some K-minoz know of this soompi thread @zinnia? If they do, do they lurk here like we always occasionally lurk there? 

Guest cutecutegirl

I have some questions! :)It has been years since oppa took part in "PaekSang awards" & won prize! why??Why a superstar like Lee Min Ho oppa hasn't been in this ceremony for long?"The Heirs" was BOTH nationally & internationally popular & successful & oppa won a lot of great prizes in "SBS wards" SO he should win prize in this ceremony & be invited!! Am I right??ABOVE ALL,...I have always wondered WHY "City Hunter" wasn't nominated in previous "Paeksang awards"??As U know,oppa won "Best actor award" & "Hallyu star award" in 4th Korean drama awards but nothing in Paeksang! :( :(