Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest guadi

My Everything Concerts in all those places: Seoul, Osaka, Yokohama x 2, Kuala Lumpur, Manila, Taipei, Shanghai, Beijing, and Seoul (in that order)
tumblr_n2x5vvkboF1sqovv3o1_250.giftumblr_n2x5vvkboF1sqovv3o6_r1_250.gif

tumblr_n2x5vvkboF1sqovv3o5_r1_250.giftumblr_n2x5vvkboF1sqovv3o7_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n2x5vvkboF1sqovv3o2_250.giftumblr_n2x5vvkboF1sqovv3o3_r2_250.gif
tumblr_n2x5vvkboF1sqovv3o4_250.giftumblr_n2x5vvkboF1sqovv3o8_r1_250.gif
Love motion in striped pants is the definitely the best one :))

Guest guadi

Shameless self-promotion, but this is the definitely my proudest photoshop work :))
tumblr_n2voq7l4N21sqovv3o1_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_n2voq7l4N21sqovv3o2_500.jpgtumblr_n2voq7l4N21sqovv3o3_500.jpgtumblr_n2voq7l4N21sqovv3o4_500.jpgtumblr_n2voq7l4N21sqovv3o5_500.jpgtumblr_n2voq7l4N21sqovv3o6_500.jpg
I know I'm supposed to get the second post here done at some point. I'm just waiting for divine inspiration to strike. So be patient :)

Guest guadi

Minho-ya, the 20s oops it should be '00s called. It wanted those ripped jeans back =))
7662fd95gw1eeupja6cp3j20km0wbthk.jpg

7662fd95gw1eeupjfj52pj20m80xcdoy.jpg7662fd95gw1eeupjf6gxpj20m80xc7b7.jpg7662fd95gw1eeupjiwsqsj20lm0w6afj.jpg
Sighhh...holes in the front, but not the back. Wae????? :(( :(( :((

(cr. logo)

class="post-title entry-title" style="font-family: Lora, Ubuntu, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 20px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 10px; position: relative; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(237, 237, 237); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"

Actor Lee Min Ho earns extra respect and praises for reaching out to fans to give handshakes despite of the tight security.

201403271940559310_1+(2).jpg
Lee Min Ho arrived at Gimpo International Airport on March 27 in the afternoon to depart for Yokohama, Japan where he is scheduled to hold a fanmeeting.The actor arrived surrounded with many suited-bodyguards since flock of fans came to send him off. Despite of the tight security, Lee Min Ho reaches out his hand ignoring his bodyguard to grant the fans' handshake request.
Photos of him smiling warmly while shaking fans' hands were uploaded and impress netizens. A particular photo of a mother-fan who is even holding a baby on her chest displayed a heartwarming atmosphere.
Netizens commented,"How can be this person so perfect? Good looks, talented and has a big heart.","It's alright not to shake hand just smile but he still did it, so proud of you!","What a kind being.","I am very proud to be your fan.","He is very respectful."and so on.
source:  dkpopnews.net/2014/03/actor-lee-min-ho-earns-praises-for.html

This whole voting poll business honestly gets on my last nerve.Whats it for ? I see vote for LMH from some site I have no clue if its legit, let alone what it says because its in a foreign language. What I trying to say is what has made LMH famous has been his acting, his cfs , the time he takes to spend with his fans be it a fm or a concert, not some voting poll that all it does is spark fans wars.Which are pointless.

Now that I think about it,to me his popularity is not just seen on the number of fans he has on fb, twitter, weibo or any other social network, his drama ratings, the awards he wins, but all of the above. So a voting poll pales in comparison of importance to all this.I am not saying dont vote, go ahead, just no need to get riled up if he doesnt win a poll or if fans arent voting. A voting poll doesnt make LMH who he is, there is more to him and we fans know it.

End rant

gaeingoh said: Being curious what isuni potatoes is all about, I went to google, lo and behold  :-O no wiki on isuni potatoes or the company but LMH name appear instead of the potatoes company ...  the sponsor must really thank LMH because without him, don't think no one really know isuni and hope they pay him well too!! ;)
BTW really love to see LMH in casual and rugged clothes - very manly indeed .. :x

jellylovesfaith said: OMOMOMO it's THROWBACK THURSDAY GUYS!!!!!! (i totally forgot about it till now)
oooooookay lets start the countdown. This time it's all about the bestest (not a word i know) most epicest (again, i know :P, but i have poetic licence :P) pairing of Minho to date :D >>>>>Keep in mind that this does not involve OTP (dont wanna start World War Three: War of the Fangirls do we now) and that this is only my opinion only :) ) Okay lets get rolling :D

class="post-title entry-title"Lee Minho, Park Shinhye, EXO, & Eru to star in Lotte's Music Video

wewe-tile.jpg

Lotte Duty Free is releasing its 2014 music video 'New Dream Journey' featuring their top stars this year including Lee Minho, Park Shin Hye, EXO, and Eru.

In the MV teaser released through their official Youtube channel, they released some BTS clips from the shooting. The MV will be released on April 21.

Recently, they also released a teaser showing Jang Geun Seuk coupled with Park Shin Hye for their 'Dream Journey in Jeju'. Moreover, adding to the growing list of popular stars, is Kim Soo Hyun.

Watch the MV teaser below in different languages:

source : dailykpopnews

Guest califgirl

@jellylovesfaith I love your Minho pairings. #1 is so right on; what's better than Minho? TWO MIN-HO's  :-bdToo bad one of them died at the end. Or did he? I'm still confused abt the commercial.

Guest jellylovesfaith

@adamfever‌ oh yeah thanks for reminding me :D he was soo sweet with them wasn't he? ' really loved the kimchi scene and the only-boys-day-out scene! That ep was tons of fun :D wish I had a silly family like that

@califgirl‌ I had the same confussion at first but I don't think kwon died at the end. Remember how joon was smiling so happily at the end? I think it was because he saw his brother :D

@MyHun‌ thanks so much for the compliment :) I love doing these it's like a guilty pleasure of mine

@everyone if you have any ideas for Throwback Thursday just msg me :)