Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest califgirl

jellylovesfaith said:
They should consider taking him on for a lipstick cf. Not like the etude one, but one where he puts lipstick on. That way we'll get more mouth action!! (I know i sound delusional but wouldn't a cf like that be nice (among the other things?) X) ) 

Guest jellylovesfaith

1509864_506706899439391_914364084_n.jpg10152584_506706956106052_373826321_n.jpg
Does that chair come with my very own Minho?? :P I have to say it looks very comfy. It's so sweet of him to endorse something that will make watching his k-dramas a lot more comfortable :P see?? he cares so much for us. Such a sweetie :D >> as you can see my logic is not what it is where Minho is concerned ;)
cr: as tagged 

@califgirl
There are 3 boybands who also model of Lotte Duty Free, they are 2PM, Super Junior and Exo.

@windupbird95
welcome to the forum thanks for the pics, I will copy the article from incinema.

hmm there a lot of products he endorse, maybe he wants to rest and relax, hoping someone give massage to him after his busy day thus he choose this massager product :D

d459e9d5jw1eesxxalzhaj20h70bn3yy.jpg

Korean Superstar Lee Min Ho - The New Face for OSIM!

If there's a man that will set the 'divas' hearts flutter, it's none other than Korea's superstar Lee Min Ho. (*cue scream) Yes, this charming lad is the new face of OSIM uDiva, a sofa-lounger-massager that loves, pampers and indulges you in a power-packed soothing massage.

The uDiva, makes its debut today, with Korea’s heartthrob who oozes effortless charm and elegance. OSIM marks the first Singapore brand that Lee Min Ho is endorsing. He has starred in various dramas, from romance to action and comedy, such as 'City Hunter' and 'Boys Over Flowers'.

“I love having the uDiva in my home. There are days when filming zaps up all my energy and I just want to chill and relax when I head back home. Nothing beats lounging in your favourite sofa and letting the power-packed soothing massage drain all the weariness away,” says Lee Min Ho.

OSIM’s new addition is a chic mini sofa that transforms into a relaxing lounger or a full-body massage chair, accentuating any modern living space. With its compact size and aesthetically pleasing design, the uDiva is perfect for home owners who wish to beautify their living space and yet be pampered and indulged with lifestyle massage programmes like Neck & Shoulders, Spa and Happy Hour.

We're keeping our fingers crossed and hoping to meet this heartthrob in Singapore soon!

source: incinemas.sg 

Lee Minho says, " I want to cast as a jobless guy in the future"

201403251038150810_1.jpg

Lee Min Ho talked about characters that he wants to play in the future.

During a recently interview with magazine ‘@star1’, Lee Min Ho said, “I want to cast as a jobless person.”

He went on, “While watching drama ‘Rooftop Cat’, I was deeply impressed by Kim Rae Won’s performance.”

He added, “I should keep continuing, and find what kind of character fits me the best.”

Meanwhile, Lee Min Ho recently visited Philippines for a fan meeting.
/Reporting by Noh I-seul en@starnnews.com

Lee Min Ho revealed the role he wants to try next in his pictorial and interview for '@star1'!

Lee Min Ho looked charismatic as always as he took on the denim-on-denim trend in the pictorial. During his interview with '@star1', Lee Min Ho revealed he wants to play the opposite of his previous chaebol roles, "I definitely want to try a role of a disheveled unemployed person who drags around his slippers as he walks... I remember watching the drama 'Rooftop Room Cat' a long time ago and as I watched Kim Re Won sunbae, I thought to myself that I wanted to try that kind of role."

"I think I will have to continue to keep searching for the acting that suits me the best. I don't want to stick with one genre and I want to challenge myself to a new role each time."

Stay tuned for Lee Min Ho's new film 'Gangnam Blues'!

source: allkpop

Guest Moonrain

Lee Minho (이민호) 's OSIM uDiva endorsement is a year contract which covers 5 countries including Singapore, Malaysia, China, Taiwan and Hong Kong.

He will be here in Singapore in the next half year.

Cr: Admin/Jominz

Ooohhh someone's bound to be happy with this news ;))

Guest Moonrain

Oppa (cringes  X_X ) back in Korea
82ede6a8jw1eet5tew8tkj20p018gdk9.jpgCr: Minoz_love (weibo)
Do i see something thats not meant to be seen or is that a kid in there????:-O

Guest jellylovesfaith

@moonrain OMG that does look like a kid getting squashed  X_X hopefully he's okay....
@windupbird95 Welcome! Hopefully you'll delurk often (by which i mean everyday :D
@everyoneCuteness just got a whole lot cuter :x10004016_506743076102440_1756378743_n.jp
I'm especially loving the second last one. Maybe that was after the cucumber :P 
cr: as tagged
yayay the english version of the jeju air cf is now here http://me2.do/5OTKEQPP

*Event Participation. Go> http://me2.do/5OTKEQPP (※PC or mobile phone)

English Site has opened. Make your own customized SNS movie by clicking the link!
Your own SNS movie with Lee Min-ho will be completed by uploading your photos by yourself. 

Let's become a star on the JEJU AIR's CF film with the romantic guy! 

If you share the unique and special movie on your Facebook wall, JEJU AIR will present lucky giveaway to the winners at random including an international roundtrip ticket! +_+
10152416_661828577222459_1837333151_n.pn

I tried it and i have to say, it felt good to replace choco for a while :P Choco is seriosly the luckiest pup in the world

Aww thanks for the welcome @moonrain & @jellylovesfaith 
Already spending an unhealthy amount of time searching for his interviews heh heh I was never into Korean drama so all these are new to me. (I actually come from a indie band fandom.. hahahaha) This forum seems the most sane so I'm happiest lurking here, I guess he attracts quite a bit of antis on social media. The chinese forums are cray scary.

Guest justdelurked

LMH at the Incheon airport today.....

cr. minoz cyprus

PS: When I think of it, the BGM of this video suits me and Min-ho :(( :(( :(( It's ok LMH, I know you and me can never be together! :( But, I wish you love :D

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"[NEWS]Lee Min-ho 이민호 Isun Potato Prescon in Chengdu

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Lee Min-ho 이민호 LG Prescon in Shanghai140317

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Lee Min-ho 이민호 Isun Potato Prescon in Chengdu

credit LeeMinho MinozChannel

@mtdt
wow, you upload the bts/ng from DVD thanks a lot :)
Those minoz can't stop calling Lee Minho "Kim Tan", Minho and Shinhye can't focus to their acting :))

I saw this post, it looks like this person praise Lee Minho's kindness to his fans in Chengdu.

iby094LridMan2.png