Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest dhyla

saw one instagram post by one of the event organizers. he's indeed flying to China directly from the Phils! wow. just. wow.

dhyla said: adamfever said: My bad, I thought Mar 25 is on Monday, so he will have to leave Philippines for China either Sunday night or early Monday morning. But it turns out that Mar 25 is on Tuesday. So he may go to China on Monday straight from Philippines,  I think. He may again go back to SKorea right after the press conference on Tuesday to prep for his concert in Japan

After the concert in JP, he will be in hiatus, that means we may not hear from him... I feel missing him already...

So he already left the Philippines for China. Click here for a short clip at the airport and according to the owner, he left at about 5am  - the bodyguard looks like he was calming the fans down:

Another airport pic - he is waving at the fans:

BjcIQcaCMAEKSGf.jpg

cr: as tagged.
----

Why does he have to leave for China so early? I think there must be other day-time flights to China from the Philippines.

dhyla said: adamfever said: hongchae1 said: Just watched his interview in The buzz!!! He was so cute everytime he says "Mahal ko kayo" (I love you all) :x :x :x He talks about visiting the Philippines for the 3rd time, visiting tourist spots here although he couldn't because of tight schedule but he said he wants to come again with a longer time..He promotes The Heirs and he talks working with Park Shin Hye...Hope he can also come here in Davao huhuhu!

Morning Minoz!

adamfever said: dhyla said: adamfever said: My bad, I thought Mar 25 is on Monday, so he will have to leave Philippines for China either Sunday night or early Monday morning. But it turns out that Mar 25 is on Tuesday. So he may go to China on Monday straight from Philippines,  I think. He may again go back to SKorea right after the press conference on Tuesday to prep for his concert in Japan

After the concert in JP, he will be in hiatus, that means we may not hear from him... I feel missing him already...

class="headline"Lee Min Ho hits Philippines & meet up with 15 thousand fansSTAR N NewsBy Lim ju-hui | STAR N News – 17 hours ago

• [*]
Lee Min Ho hits Philippines & meet up with 15 thousand fans

Lee Min Ho hit Philippines and had a special meeting with 15 thousand fans.

On March 21st, Lee Min Ho flew to Philippines for an advertisement shooting, and he attended a fan meeting event hosted by the brand.

Lee Min Ho visited Philippines for a fan meeting back in 2012, and a great number of fans have showed explosive reactions.

Lee Min Ho headed to the fan meeting directly after his arrival, and approximately 15 thousand fans attended the fan meeting. Those who could not enter surrounded the entire venue, causing major traffic congestions.

During the fan meeting, Lee Min Ho taught his drama lines in Korean, and offered a chance to learn Korean cultures more deeply.

An official of local broadcast station said, "Lee Min Ho is one of the most popular Korean stars in Philippines. He is a top idol for a great number of young people, and many people are starting to learn Korean because of him. Some people are even claiming that the day of Lee Min Ho's visit should become a national holiday."

The official went on, "KBS 'Boys Over Flowers', MBC 'Personal Taste', SBS 'City Hunter' became major hits in our country, and we are very looking forward to SBS 'The Inheritors'."

Meanwhile, Lee Min Ho will be heading to Chengdu, China, and Japan for more promotion events, and he will start shooting a new film called 'Gangnam Blues' in April.

Lee Min Ho hugs, takes selfie with lucky fans

3/23/2014 2:55 PM

by: Maureen Marie Belmonte

032314-leeminho_main.jpgKorean superstar Lee Min Ho has taken his legions of Filipino fans’ “kilig” to the next level when he hugged and had selfies with a few of them during his Global Benchsetter Meet and Greet at the Big Dome on March 21.
Hosted by radio personality Sam Oh, the Meet and Greet organized by local clothing brand Bench, saw thousands of flailing fans at the venue with some of them even having that rare chance of going up the stage and interacting with the 26-year-old international star himself.
Some got the chance to hug and even take photos with Lee Min Ho, who is best known for his role as Gu Jun Pyo in the television series Boys Over Flowers, after winning some of the contests.
Lee, who’s been to the country for the third time now, claimed that he missed being in Manila and that he’s happy to be back. Recall that he was in the country July last year for his concert titled, My Everything Global Tour.
“Of course he's very very happy to be back. Last time he was here he planned to stay a couple of days, mag-relax relax ng konti but he wasn't able to do that. This year the schedule is very tight also. He was very tired. But now that he's here and he's seeing all of you, he feels re-energized,” translated Sam for the audience.
The South Korean actor is very grateful for the love and support being show to him by his Filipino fans, which he says paved the way for more opportunities for him, among them is the upcoming Koreanovela at the Kapamilya network titled The Heirs.
Furthermore, Lee gave his online fans peek into his thoughts by answering a few personal questions sent in from Twitter. 
When a Twitter user asked for the one thing that he hopes to do as of that moment, he replied, ““To go to a beautiful island in the Philippines and just relax.”
Then it got a little more personal when someone asked how his definition of love.
 “Love is that thing that makes a person more passionate, more comfortable, and happier,” he supplied.
The fans then screamed their hearts out when he shared the thing that makes him smile. 
“He says that the thing that makes him smile is being here with you right now. As he said earlier, he just came her today, did his interview, he’s very tired, he came straight here and he sees all of you in Smart Araneta and it makes it so happy. He says that he also considers this relationship that he has with all of you his love that he has in his life and that makes him smile,” he said.
Halfway through the event, Lee was taught a few Filipino words by Sam and his fans which eventually elicited a couple of girlish shrieks particularly when he uttered the lines: “Mahal na mahal kita” and “Gusto ko akin ka lang” complete with his Korean accent. For the finale, Lee performed his very own song Painful Love and thanked his fans for their support and for going out of their way to his event on a busy Friday night.
Lee Min Ho is part of local clothing brand Bench's lot of Global Benchsetters. He's currently here in the country to endorse his two new scents Sure Blue and So in Love under the brand.

Lee Min Ho's interview on TV ;)) :))

ibiLXJ217vEzUm.JPG

LINK:
http://push.abs-cbn.com/videos/756/watch-buzz-ng-bayans-exclusive-lee-min-ho-interview/
cr push.com

Translation]

Intro : -------

JDB: Welcome to the Philippines! It's your 3rd time in the Philippines, so you are here to?
LMH: I'm here to promote the clothing company I endorse through an event. Friday I have an event, Saturday a shoot and on Sunday another event then on the evening I'll go back to Korea.

JDB: During your recent visit, you said you wanted to visit Palawan, Boracay, Cebu. Are you going to do that now?
LMH: I said that last time but, my schedule is really busy. There are a lot of beautiful islands here in the Philippines that I'd like to go to and relax.

JDB: Next time.
LMH: (laughs) Next time!

JDB: So, I heard you've learned a few Tagalog (Filipino main language) words like "Mahal ko kayo!" (I love you all!) and "Mabuhay" (Long live!). So what else have you learned?
LMH: "Mahal ko Kayo!", "Mabuhay!", "Salamat po!" (Thank you!)

JDB: and "Magandang hapon!" (Good afternoon!)
LMH: (laughs and waves to the camera) Hi! Magandang hapon! ;))

JDB: How important are your fans to you?
LMH: I'm here now in front of you in an interview because of the fans. My fans are like my mother. (People are going to be disappointed with that! ;)) =)) LOL!) They are so important to me and I'm thankful to them. I love them all!

JDB: Why do you think Filipino fans love you?
LMH: I've made a lot of TV-series and movies, in which I think the fans liked the characters I played. It's my 3rd time to visit here and every time I visit I feel the warm welcome you give me.

JDB: You have an up-coming series "Heirs" that will air here on ABS-CBN. Please tell us something about it. How was it working with Park Shin Hye?
LMH: "Heirs" is about love of teenagers, about love between a group of rich kids. Here you will feel the the pure love of teenagers. And working with PSH, she was in showbiz before me so she has more experience. I was comfortable working with PSH.

JDB: You were given the Top Excellence award for "Heirs" tell us something about this award. How important is an award to you?
LMH: First, I did not expect to get an award but, it made me feel happy the series I've made had been acknowledged. Especially, the hard work I've put in making the project, the others with me in "Heirs" also got awards, not just me. I feel happy for the staff and co-workers.

JDB: Message to your fans.
LMH: We are far from each other although we are far, thank you for the love and support you've given me. I'm with you now even if my schedule is short. Next time when I come back I hope our time with each other is longer, like I will have a real concert and not just a "Hi!" and "Bye!". Thank you! "Mahal ko kayo!"

JDB: Please, invite them to watch "Heirs".
LMH: Mabuhay! This is Lee Min Ho, please wait for "Heirs" soon it will be shown here on ABS-CBN!

***Please tell me if I made any mistakes ;)) :))

Guest jellylovesfaith

ottoke?? i can't see the interview :(( Is there a youtube version for it @Maja thanks soo much for the translations! 
aww i loved it when he said 'Next time when I come back I hope our time with each other is longer, like I will have a real concert and not just a "Hi!" and "Bye!".  How cute is that that he knows exactly what his fans are thinking?? :x
Anyway here's a Jeju air pic1625692_724064987646245_472861787_n.png
i have to say though, thats a very strange pose, with the pointing and stuff :P =))