Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

@dhyla @‌maja

huaaa I envy you two...I couldn't come to his fanmeeting in indonesia last year because husband forbid me..He is so jealous of LMH...Even a slightly mention of LMH from my mouth will make him pout the whole day...Can't you believe it????

AND Yes!!! His white pants distract me :)) :))

Guest dhyla

Speaking of recaps, maybe i can share a little of what i can remember. I'm close to being useless right now lol The funmeet started even before the gates are opened. we were lined up outside the venue while the bench staffs are inside. they kept on teasing us, first carrying lee min ho life size stand ins in front of us. people were screaming as if it's the real lee min ho. then they open the doors as if they're finally letting us in, only for the doors to be closed again. anyway, people are screaming outside even with just the lights getting on. those little things gave us a glimmer of hope that after 11 hours of waiting, we're finally getting to see lee min ho in skin and flesh! anyway, before the fanmeet, there was this one guy that caught everyone's attention. he has the same posture as lee min ho, same as the clothes he wore for bench before and he's also wearing shades (indoor). we thought he was paid to stand there and entertain people with his impersonation. i just learned from this thread that this person was a fangirl's bf. people were lining up to get a picture with him. even i had a picture with him! so then main funmeet started with a dance prod by philippine all stars. they danced a number of famous kpop songs such as i got a boy, i am the best by 2ne1 etc. they were great and it actually heightened the excitement. then sam oh came on stage... made some introductions... then the moment everyone has been waiting for, lee min ho appeared on stage wearing a fitting white pants and blue long sleeves.. sam pointed out that lee min ho is quite tired given that he arrived the same day and went straight to the FM after probably some press conferences and interviews..

Guest dhyla

yeah i was taken aback by his pants. we're not so used seeing men wear very fitted pants, especially white ones. that's just, too obvious! lol the first part was a spot cam contest where cameras will go through the audience and host will pick the best reaction for every situation with lee min ho 1. if lee min ho gave you flowers 2. you were alone in a bus stop and suddenly lmh asked you for directions 3. lmh wont be able to come to the fm --forgot about the others, sorry --- i hope there's a video, this is funny then Ask Lee Min Ho (pls @Maja correct me if im wrong, im quite bad with sequences) people asked questions through social media among the questions are: 1. what is love and what makes you smile lmh: love is that thing that makes you passionate, comfortable and happy 2. where would you want to go if you're invicible lmh: to a public bath house for women so he can check what's inside (as if you don't know, lee min ho!) then people were laughing. Actually, in our section, we're saying please go there and we'll show you. perv! 3. what is it that you really want right now lmh: he wanted to go to an island in the phils and just relax. poor boy, i wish he gets it. he's already living inside an airplane! 4. if you're gonna be born again, who would you want to be lmh: he wants to be born as lmh also since he wants to meet more people did i miss something? i'll check

@Maja

You know me to well, thx for the mention I will treasure this pic :x =))

LMH sure loves his fans

@‌adamfever

He was warmed up quite literally hahaha

I agree with the article about what LMH says that his Philipino fans make feel at home, I have Philipino fans and they're very hospitable and comfortable to be around

Guest Moonrain

@dhyla‌ thank you for the recap you and @Ma‌ja are both so lucky. You get to see Minho if not all then 1/4 its glory haha :) I would not be able to concentrate if I was there :))

Guest dhyla

then there's another game, like a quiz bee! 3 groups of 3 battle it out who knows lmh better questions are: 1. what is his bday? 2. how many followers does he have on twitter, someone got this right, which to me is hardcore! 3. what's his role in BOF 4. what's his sport before he got an injury 5. what's the title of his recent drama series prizes! participants will draw their prizes -- it's either a hug or a selfie with lmh! this drove everyone screaming because of envy! so lucky girls! then one of the girls who gets to have a hug, lmh suggested to make it more of a drama. they'll pretend to be kim tan and cha eun sang and they'll hug coming from a distance. i swear i'll do everything to be in that girl's place! then there's a dating game contest as well. three girls will have to impress lmh with their answers to sam's questions: 1. how sure are you that you're so in love with lmh? 2. where will you bring lmh on your first date (not sure exactly) 3. if you're going to decide on lmh's next role, what would it be did i miss anything here?

Guest dhyla

there's also a language tutorial wherein the audience got to teach lmh Filipino expressions. he was so cute and quite a fast learner! :) then he also taught us the korean counterpart of those expressions. expressions like will you marry me, i have something to confess, i really really love you, please be mine.. among others.. then remember his heirs dialogue. do i miss you? he managed to inject that as well. and oh, the expression, uri jib kale? (do you want to go home with me?) he said if a guy says that, it sounds creepy. if a girl says that, it's appealing! and when people thought it's the end of the fanmeet when lee min ho suddenly disappeared -- people were starting to pack up and leave, that's when sam announced that he's gonna sing a song from heirs ost - Painful Love. :)

Guest Moonrain

2. where will you bring lmh on your first date

I know where im gonna bring LMH on our first date ;)) That white fitted pants are major distraction =P~

Guest dhyla

And oh, there are 3 mall shows this coming Sunday so expect more pictures! i wonder what he's going to do tomorrow Saturday, i hope he gets to relax too..

Another Bench FM fancam vid:

cr ELFish EXOBeast
Don't be surprised that Filipinas are very expressive--it's the Latin (Spanish) blood in them and Minho is definitely too irresistible.  Hope his other fans, esp Koreans, don't mind these girls being this warm to oppa, even if it also breaks my heart a little (out of pure envy)  :((

Guest guadi

hahahahaha @pixie - ohmygawd the scream from those fans, lol
@Maja @dhyla - are your ear drums all right? Did you join the chorus of fangirls screaming too? :))

dhyla said: @Maja were you on Patron standing? it seems so! really enjoyed the fanmeet. he's so funny! especially when he was asked where he'd go should he become invisible. he said he'd like to go to a public bathhouse for girls ;)) :))