Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Which hair do you like best???
Croissant? :P 
tumblr_mtxds5S3J51qa1bfmo1_400.gif

Or Flat? :P
87b67f4egw1e98fwg1q98j21hc0u078b.jpg
hehehehehehehehe [阴险][阴险][阴险][阴险][阴险][阴险]
(cr as tagged)

@anomalous and @yeon - I wouldn't trust that source. I haven't read anything in Korean news and Starhaus hasn't confirmed that he has signed on that movie yet. But...I think it's very likely that he'll take that role just because of the amount domestic press reporting done on that news.

Guest shantipriya

@guadi I'd take the flat before the croissant every day- too much gluten LMAO in every shot or frame he has made, he gives meaning to the expression "if looks could kill".

on the other thing: people tend to react in two ways when under pressure- some give in and do as expected, others run in the opposite direction. imo he'll take it if he wants to, cuz I believe him when he says [he's very grateful] that now he can choose his roles :) I wonder what's the reason Hyun Bin turned it down? was it the conditions of the contract, the team, the possible schedule or the project itself? or maybe a better project or another reason... just curious

I have a question, since I managed to watch the [Arirang] "Hit or miss" and saw there's some sort of hierarchy in korean entertainment. so, is it like in Bollywood, where they have "the Emperor" (Amitabh Bacchan), "the King" (Shah Rukh Khan) and all the remaining "Royalties"? and if so, who may be considered Top-of-the-Tops in Korean film industry and why is that? thanks

Guest Humanseoul

berliansiahaan said: mydramalist update that his ageny confirmed that he'll be the main lead in Gangnam blues,but still not sure about that,since mydramalist it's a blog & they didn't mention the korean media as theit source,only Lee Minho's agency. Big Q,do they know the name of his agency? since those who know his agency will mention Starhaus,not Lee Minho's agency.That blog also said they'll start filming early 2014. Logic,before they make final decission,he should read & learn the script 1st,when he did that? From May until end of this year,he's busy with his Global Tour,CFs & The Heirs filming.Don't wanna say they lie,but be wise. Better wait for his agency & Production House announcement.

Guest jjsweeter0211

“HEIRS”: LEE MIN HO STRONG-ARMS A STRANGER

Posted by goodange on Thursday, October 3, 2013 

Heirs might be a youthful rom-com/drama, but it doesn’t mean action’s not included.

Last month, in front of a restaurant at Huntington Beach, Lee Min Ho’s Kim Tan engages in an altercation with a husky white male in front of Park Shin Hye’s Cha Eun Sang. It seems to me that the man looks peeved with Eun Sang, but while he’s just a young student, Tan manages to subdue the stranger, pushing him down to his knees.

Onlookers/tourists applauded this “action” scene … That Min Ho, picking up new fans wherever he goes.

12_zps9e4b214b.jpg~original

Source  |  Newsen

http://couch-kimchi.com/2013/10/03/heirs-lee-min-ho-strong-arms-a-stranger/

@adamfever

Refer to sia3's post. She basically summed up everything I would have written. =))=))=))

1.) Is LMH an excellent actor?

- I could just answer, "yes, he's an excellent actor," however, lee min ho's acting is worthy of much more than a simple yes. In fact, his acting leaves some of the deepest impression on me, which is why I am so attached to his characters, especially choi young. His strength lies within his eyes; without uttering a single word or sound, his eyes can say it all. He has the ability to penetrate feelings, that words cannot express, with his eyes. Furthermore, his voice is another of his strong point; it's not even the lines he speak that gets to me anymore, rather, it is the tone of his voice, how he delivers the line. And last but not least, his body language, the way he interacts with the other characters, makes him a good actor, which explains why he has chemistry with all his leads; I even find that he has chemistry with his wooldalchi warriors. ;))

@adamfever LOL no. to me, psychology has been an interesting topic in all of its fields, since I was very young. not that I'm old at 28, but I've read so much on that topic, that going through a psychology major would be a child's play....

@yeon,as i said,be careful,since the blog not mention the korean media that they refer as their source. also they didn't mention his agency name,only his agency. It's like when some pages & forums started spread that he'd took part in Running Man (even they're not sure about that),but on the D-day,as we knew,he's not there. So,until the production house & Starhaus Entertainment release official news,let's think that the director considered him as the main role,so no hearthache or feeling disappointed if the final decission they're not taking that project.

Lee Min Ho Restrains A Guy in ‘The Heirs’

2013.10.04 13:02 CJ E&M enewsWorld Jeon Su Mi Translation Credit : Grace Danbi Hong

On September 16, Lee Min Ho’s action scene took place at Huntington Beach in Los Angeles in front of one restaurant. This was Lee Min Ho’s first action scene. After carefully checking over all the details, Lee Min Ho pulled off his own stunts with an actor.

47392003.jpg

Under the intense coaching of director Kang Shin Hyo, Lee Min Ho finished off the first scene with no outtakes. The staff members watching the scene praised Lee Min Ho’s smooth transitions as he matched actions with the extra.

Completely into his character, Lee Min Ho attracted crowds by the beach while he played out his action scene. He even later received applause from his audience.

“Lee Min Ho is always full of laughter on the set. He’s always doing his best and making the best atmosphere to cheer the staff up. Please anticipate Lee Min Ho, who has the best attitude,” said Hwa and Dam Pictures.

Meanwhile, The Heirs will kick off on October 9.

Photo Credit: Hwa and Dam Pictures

source: http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/47392

The Heirs BTS Lee MinHo at Huntington Beach in CA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Po1FU8P9zQ&sns=tw

[ FanCam #2 ] Lee MinHo & Park ShinHye filming at Palos Verdes in CA on 24/9/2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Gfo2eYFEs0&feature=youtu.be

credit: uploader

hi hello everyone, this is the very first post of mine in soompi but I have been very familiar with you all, I read  and follow this thread (also FAITH) everyday for at least twice a day, hoping for more information about uri Daejang 
am so happy that my friend brought me LMH album, but I rarely play the CD but I will listen to it tonight..CDLMH.jpg

@Maja@Shenny@Adlyn@Sia@Shantipriyahello how are you ?
@BerlianSiahaan, I will be very dissappointed if LMH take a part in such wierd bed scene like in frozen flower, I admire him for his good reputation, if he does something that is not right according my point of view than maybe I won't find him interesting anymore.. I will no longer appreciate him.. and maybe some people feel the same way too, so with your suggestion to "just support" him, I can't agree with that.. 

@shantipriya
I think he did spit it out. I can see the inconsistency of the scene between after he went "en" (yes) to the next image/scene. He did not look like he was chewing on it when he tasted the coriander so yes, very likely he spat it out. :))

@xinyue99
Hello :-h I am good. You? Oh dear ~ an ex-lurker :-SS
I hope I hadn't embarassed myself too much in Faith and LMH threads (and Heirs). Glad that you have de-lurked and may I asked what made you decided to come out and join us? :)

Uri daejang is moving on :(( to woo another imja :(( :(( but are you excited?
Here's another reminder of uri daejang, before we move on to Kim Tan next week!
viewimage.php?id=2aafd527f1d637a57ab0c4&
credit as tagged

Inheritors/Heirs Official Before the Drama! ;))

http://wizard2.sbs.co.kr/resource/template/vod/vodsketch_view.jsp?uccid=10002365672&vod_id=V2000000085&seq=N0000000262

By SBS

by Hee Kang