Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

myoblu said: DE GUSTIBUS NON DISPUTANDUM ! ( Tastes are not to discuss, neither  religion nor political choices ) I love his outfit ,he's sexy ,juicy, just good to be loved ! LMH has the right ,like every body else to choose, to make mistakes, to be ugly sometimes ! I LOVE HIM UNCONDITIONALLY , because he is the most generous human being - ACTOR ! He made a show for LOVE to his fans ,to please them ! Can we pretend from him to be perfect in everything : acting,singing .dancing ?  I love all his outfits in this shows ,and I suppose he had consultants !  Sorry for my outburst but my heart aches when I see how he is attacked by his own supporters ! Please ,don't jump at my guts ,I ONLY LOVE MINHO-SSHI !

@myoblu

it's okay that you love LMH unconditionally I do too . Actually I am glad that I cringe at his fashion .at least for his album and some of his concert outfits not all through .. it keeps me sane in that he is human and well he isn't perfect just like the rest of us . Besides fashion is up to the observer we all have different tastes . besides LMH has good fashion sense just look at his airport pics and when he's just spotted strolling around . What I have critiqued has been all this concert wear and album promoting that really wasn't his idea but the fashion coordinators . It's not per say " attacking " to me it's more like realizing that LMH is human and he can make mistakes he and there and it's fine . He is perfectly imperfect 8->

@adlyn13 , good pointed ! I agree with you  ,he's human with imperfection and I've , myself,wished for him to make,  sometimes, little mistake to become more touchable ! I've criticized him for his too short  pants worn at the wedding's friend which shocked me ! But I think that way:  - the fashion is one and it's the most versatile "woman " not at all dependable   -the shows are made by a complex staff and I suppose its has a theme , which    includes more than one outfit ,and not necessarily his taste .  - Lee MinHo- is a very impressionable being -look at his reaction of " dancing machine " and I'm sure that you know many other examples                    - is a shy person - my own opinion - look at his shyness in dancing  Lately there are many "often joke about him " and less or non encouragement  Last LMH is LMH ,the fashion is the fashion ! I ,WE.YOU-don't know how to say it proper  ,must to keep him whole not to slice him llike a water-melon ! I hope you don't consider my post as outrageous ,because sometimes,maybe I'll wish to post again . @Alilbitgoth you're a bit too intransigent , and  too technique ! Was I defensive ? Maybe .But what can one do when is alone in such harsh battle  with a huge giant like you ?! By the way how can you take the CRITIQUE ? ANY CRITIQUE ? 

Guest shantipriya

@guadi Abso-freakin-lutely! :)) I was saying the same thing to a friend the other day, who asked me about korean pop-stars squeeky clean image... it's just a whole different culture that I've just recently been introduced to, and I'm still on my way of discovering. hahaha he can't dance, right? I have a question, cuz it appeared to me that at the Beijing FM in 2011 that he switched with a dancer at his Michael Jackson dance routine- did I notice that right or he really had that dance so perfected?! you can see at a moment that the guy who dances has a white shirt underneath his jacket, when the light shines from the back as he trows it on the floor; and when the dance is over you see Minho comming from the right side of the stage, throws a hat and when the spot hits him, he's wearing the blue cop-shirt and his dancing like a wood plank. seriously... not trying to degrade him or anything- it's just an observation. as well ast that there's a thought tattooed on his forehead, that says "this dance routine is so boring, but I hope I don't mess my steps" LOL

I have something to say about the whole "non-discussable" issue: everything is discussable. actually, if we don't state our opinions and instead we agree with/love everything he does, he wouldn't have known what we trully like. it would be like "oh, my fans are down for anything". that would result in his average performance and lack of motivation for his growing. then, everyone is entitled to their jokes and fun- mine are sometimes salty, and I get people offended sometimes, but if you had your sense of humor surgically removed then what fun is out there for a human being? just gazing in awe at someone isn't gonna make my life better so I like spicing things up. tbh, I love the weird side of k-pop fashion and I've seen quite the blurps out there that wouldn't normally cross my mind to put on a guy, but I keep an opened mind about it. there are some styling horrors I can't agree with though, as a fashion designer myself- that's just waaaay off my personal view of things. but that's all that it is- a personal view! I'm sure there is a reason why those particular ensambles were chosen for him, especially when we know how he feels about the way he dresses up, but I'm just not getting the whole picture yet. my guess is that it's his "Diva" thing, you know? when you get up on stage you have to make your presence stand out with something that's screaming "I own this place" from a far. with some (ladies), that would be the huge hair and sparkling gowns, for others- the crazy avant-guard style, for third- props and lighting.... etc. I love the "out of the box" style k-pop stars have, especially the male performers, like Bigbang.

as for Minho- in his concert fashion, I see a dash of Tim Burton's depressive, stylish and goth/decadent world, IDK why. I just get that impression for a moment, but I really like that fine tune. it's like I see his Victor from "the corpse bride" or his Mad hatter. it makes me think and there aren't many celebs out there who do that. but it is no wonder to me that most people out in my country would see these pictures of him as 'gay' or 'weirdest/most awful dressing style', cuz you can only see gay people, emos and rave fans wearing that type of clothing here. again, it's just an observation and it's not meant to label anyone.

@myoblu

your right LMH is LMH and fashion is fashion . Just cause I may not like some of things he's worn doesn't change him in my eyes . To me he is still as adorable and gorgeous as ever despite a few fashion mess ups that like I said dont go with my taste but that's just me . I am very picky with fashion. Personally not a fan of stripes . And yes I think it is a theme kind of like a bit of rockish 50s and 60s retro in a way. But either way LMH did great in his concerts . He really blew my mind with his love motion dance :x :x give him lots of credit since he is shy when it comes to dancing and I see that now he is getting more comfortable with it :-bd

Hi all, I just came back from Seoul and managed to lay my hands on LMH's CD! It was selling at 34,400W! Didn't expect it to be so pricey. Nonetheless, it's cheaper than getting it online I guess... As for the doll Minomi, I can't freaking find it in Seoul! I have to admit, i am not fated with that stuffed toy... Barunsons was previously stocking them but one store was closed due to mall upgrading and the other was nowhere to be found in the address!!!

Those who wish to purchase Minomi, make a trip to Jeju so you won't be heartbroken like me.

On the side note, I managed to stock all Innisfree products that LMH was endorsing! Yay!

Hello @everybody I'm here to deliver some news! ;)) :))

LMH Taipei Concert! ;)) :))

21362_384412771668805_1737202610_n.jpg

cr to Wenroad on twitter

Tickets available here starting June 22, 2013 ;))

http://www.walkieticket.com/product.aspx?P1=0666688117

Dear all, for those who are going KL for LMH's FM concert, make sure you hydrate yourself and buy a mask (preferably N95 from 3M) before gg. There's a haze situation and it's quite serious. Avoid wearing contact lens if possible too! Take care and enjoy yourself for the event next wk!

Guest Jang27

He doesn't look that bad in those outfits, guys. Like I said, I've grown to love the "Jail" pants; at least those pants are tight and highlight "great" areas :) 

On a sad note, I just found out that Kim Woo Bin and Lee Jong-suk will be the new models for Trugen next Fall/Spring editions. That, most likely, means Lee Min-ho won't be modelling for Trugen anymore :-/

I know endorsement comes and goes and KWB and LJS are two "it" boys in Korea right now, but I'm still sad that LMH won't be modelling for Trugen. He's been with them since 2009! That's a long time in the world of advertising. Plus, he looks the best in Trugen outfits :(

Oh well...

@guadi weww.. It's not a good news, I hope it's not caused by his "disaster" wardrobe on his concert.. Because honestly, the clothes worn during the concert has damaged his image as Trugen model that elegant and dignified..

LMH 'n his management should consider about this in the future, at least as evaluation for his previous concert to plan a better wardrobe for the next concert, if he doesn't wanna left behind..

Once he made a mistake then it would ruin his career.. Let's support him girls, tell him our love for him are not enough unless he makes a change to show his response to us..

Lee Min Ho-ssi, if you read this thread, please discuss what we worry about with your management.. It's just because we love you so much!

jaslynkpl said: Hi all, I just came back from Seoul and managed to lay my hands on LMH's CD! It was selling at 34,400W! Didn't expect it to be so pricey. Nonetheless, it's cheaper than getting it online I guess... As for the doll Minomi, I can't freaking find it in Seoul! I have to admit, i am not fated with that stuffed toy... Barunsons was previously stocking them but one store was closed due to mall upgrading and the other was nowhere to be found in the address!!!
Those who wish to purchase Minomi, make a trip to Jeju so you won't be heartbroken like me.
On the side note, I managed to stock all Innisfree products that LMH was endorsing! Yay!

Guest Jang27

@jaslynkpl I'd just got back from Singapore last night, and move out from KL three days ago, the last time I watch TV news in Singpore the haze now was getting lower, its index was about 77 SPI, so it's quite health for people..

Singapore is the nearest country to Sumatra Island that has its fields burned, so if Singapore has been safe I think KL would be safe too, since the concert will be held on the next few days I guess the haze has went away.. Nonetheless you'd better bring a mask to prevent your health from the haze..

class="cb b15"Five Fun Facts About Lee Bo Young

Lee Bo Young

(skipped unrelated.....)

At the beginning of the popular new drama, "I Hear Your Voice," prosecutor Jang Hye Sung seems to only care about money. She's tough, quirky and not always likable, but it's easy to see she has a good heart and a strong sense of justice. That makes viewers care about her.

But how much do viewers know about Lee Bo Young, the talented actress who plays Jang Hye Sung? Here are five fun facts about her.

2. She once stole Lee Min Ho's wallet.  The two co-starred in two dramas, "Run Mackerel" and "EBS-Secret School Society" and the film "Our School ET."

After the Baeksang Awards, during which he received a best actor award, she forced him to buy her dinner.

"At first I told him I would buy dinner but then I took his wallet and made him buy me dinner," said Lee Bo Young.

source : KDramaStars

Guest Jang27

@jaslynkpl yes you're right, I've just heard the latest news that now it's going worst.. The haze reaches 371 SPI.. My oh my..

Guest guadi

Of Prints, Colors and Textures: An Appreciation of the Outerwear
imD1qrUbJcVQ6.jpgibrpQDVLsSdB5J.jpgiWO8UquDYCInF.jpgiZWgbzAhdJ8YD.jpg
When he sings low tempo ballads, his jacket tends to be monochromatic in style. The colors of choice are black, blue, pink, and white. Most of the time used in a singular color tone. Minimalism with a punch. :x :x :x

iG3NG702qSZmc.jpg
For mid-tempo and dancing tunes, he dresses in leather; in wilder colors and textures. Matching the mood of that moment. Good synergy between he, the performer, and the eager audience. :x :x :x
(Credit as tagged)

Guest guadi

Well, that is it! The end of my somewhat impromptu look at Lee Min-ho's wardrobe. I hope these editions, somewhat, change your view of his outfits. If you look closely, things are more beautiful and thoughtful than they first appeared :) 
My feelings toward his concert clothing have certainly changed now that I put the pieces together.
Lee Min-ho says, "thank you for your time!" :D 
i2weZzLXXDe4o.jpg
(Credit Kimsocool)
What will he wear in KL, Manila, and Taipei? Stay tuned!
Edit:
Oh wow! @Maja - his new hair!!! I LOVE :x I have sort of a thing for LMH's forehead and eyebrows. He looks younger with hair like that; hope he keeps it that short for Heirs.

myoblu said: DE GUSTIBUS NON DISPUTANDUM ! ( Tastes are not to discuss, neither  religion nor political choices ) I love his outfit ,he's sexy ,juicy, just good to be loved ! LMH has the right ,like every body else to choose, to make mistakes, to be ugly sometimes ! I LOVE HIM UNCONDITIONALLY , because he is the most generous human being - ACTOR ! He made a show for LOVE to his fans ,to please them ! Can we pretend from him to be perfect in everything : acting,singing .dancing ?  I love all his outfits in this shows ,and I suppose he had consultants !  Sorry for my outburst but my heart aches when I see how he is attacked by his own supporters ! Please ,don't jump at my guts ,I ONLY LOVE MINHO-SSHI !