Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Kim Bum mentioning Lee Minho and Jung Ilwoo in his recent interview with The Star..Here's the summary ^^

Kim Bum: I always watch the first broadcast of my work with "the objective" Lee Minho and "the delicate Jung Ilwoo".

Kim Bum describe that monitoring each other work is part of his friendship with Lee Minho and Jung Ilwoo. "The three of us have different personalities, so we also different in the way we talk.", Kim Bum said.

Even the three of us are like brothers, we're used to hear comment like this from each other, "Hey, this is not supposed to be like this~" since we try to be honest to each other. Sometimes we speak harsh to each other too (laughing). Among three of us, Jung Ilwoo hyung is the closest person to me and he's a delicate person. I talk to him about everything. On the other hand, in order to help me become great (in acting), Lee Minho hyung always try to be objective and talk straightforward when he gives his opinion.

Source: http://thestar.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2013/04/08/2013040801914.html
Trans : ilwoo_aein

Guest YunRa1430270238

@noemia Hi, I'm sorry for the unpleasant experience at MinMin thread, but not ALL MinMin fans are crazy as you believe. Sure some people like to speculate too often, but it's called spazzing. As long as they don't trespass into unwelcome territory, there's no harm.

I do respect your opinions though. Liking MinMin is one thing; but it doesn't mean you have to always agree with other shippers.

It doesn't matter about the princess or beauty queen, this is Min Ho's thread so let us focus on him. :)

[info] Starhaus M just announced that Lee Minho will have his 'GLOBAL FM TOUR in SEOUL' on 25 May 2013; 05.00 PM at Kyunghee University hall

Ticket can be bought start from 12 April at 05.00 PM here >> http://ticket.yes24.com/Home/InfoCenter/PerfNoticeRead.aspx?bid=4708&page=1&IdCode2

Guest shantipriya

so wait... Minho WAS a runway model? I thought he was only a photomodel, though this would explain what I said earlier about him having what it takes to be a runway model. his walk wasn't just taught on a sidewalk... I mean, how many men walk like THAT? GOD, MODEL FOR ME! naaaah, I can't afford you. YET!

cr: Minozvn

PS. weren't those guys Kim Jun and Kim Bum with Minho?!

Guest linsay1008

BHam5MeCYAAZ7Ty.pngHi gals "wave" hehe, great news for minoz malaysia, get ready gals our prince charming mayb will come to ur country :x ooo i wish he'll come to indo again T_T , here is the announcement link from minoz malaysia twitter acc : http://twitter.com/jazzygroup/status/320937409095282688/photo/1 It's been long time, n i forgot how to insert a picture in soompi omo #:-SEdit: here's the pic ^^
  BHanFCgCQAI3cXR.png

@linsay1009,,,,better wait for the official annpuncement from M. last month HallyuSG also said he'll held FM in Singapore around June,but until now,no official announcement from M. His management until now for late may & June event only confirmed promo concert in Seoul & Japan.

Guest linsay1008

@linsay1009' date=',,,better wait for the official annpuncement from M. last month HallyuSG also said he'll held FM in Singapore around June,but until now,no official announcement from M. His management until now for late may & June event only confirmed promo concert in Seoul & Japan.[/quote']

Hi sis, i knew it's not official yet, that's why i said "mayb he'll come" :) , really hopes he'll come to malaysia :) will be awesome, so minoz from singapore, indonesia, can go there too.

This's tweet from malaysian promotore:

@jazzygroup

peeps stay tune for annoucement for Lee Min Ho concert in Malaysia soon. @WeAreMinoz @IndonesianMinoz @Minoz_Malaysia pic.twitter.com/CTTw3I6yKO

11:33 p.m. Sun, Apr 7

By: JazzyGroup @jazzygroup

I Pray their tweet not just rumors or hoax news u_u

last month,Hallyu Singapore (seem under the same company with Hallyu Malaysia) also spread the uncertain news that he'll held promo concert in Singapore in june 15th,2013. went to SISTIC site this morning,no news about that,coz usually SISTIC will announce all the events in Singapore not late than 3 months before the D-day,same with kiostix,no news about that in kiostix site. I don't wanna say that they lie,but still,better the official announcement from his management.