Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

8 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

Lee Hee-joon joins Lee Min-ho as a con artist for Legend of the Blue Sea

In the drama, Lee Hee-joon will play a scam artist who speaks in a thick saturi accent, and he guides hero Lee Min-ho along in taking the con artist’s path. They’ll form a trio of scammers in total, and PD Jin Hyuk is reportedly auditioning rookie actors from every agency for the last role. 

cr: dramabeans

Lee Min Ho's character will be  scammer

Hi leeminhosny, thanks for sharing this.  I’m so looking forward to this drama (as I’m sure most people are). I am so excited about this drama! My expectation is high on this one. I am so happy for Lee Min Ho’s comeback drama… It is time that he should be back in dramas. I hope the writer writes a good one again. Anyway, whatever Lee Minho in, surely will be big. LMH hwaiting! :P

• Like 3

22 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

I read on Weibo that Bounty Hunters will not released in Korea. So Minho brought his mother to watch Bounty Hunters after special screening in CGV. Minho also bought drinks and pop corns for fans in special screening. The fans had a big surprise for they didn't know Minho would come to say hello.   :heart:

Why not released in Korea ????  :bawling:

http://www.meipai.com/media/545425949

http://www.miaopai.com/show/Ijj5n1-V~ksvWX0sfp0bAw__.html

http://www.weibo.com/p/2304446dcba68cf6362fd63b692c7695872912

cr owner

I just don't think that they ever targetted Korea as a market and was looking for other places as Asia and China being the main markets. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Geolyvseven said:

Lee Hee-joon joins Lee Min-ho as a con artist for Legend of the Blue Sea

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/07/lee-hee-joon-joins-lee-min-ho-as-a-con-artist-for-legend-of-the-blue-sea/

I have little knowledge about this Actor. I Haven't seen any works with him. any notable works and can you recommand something

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, joannabof said:

I have little knowledge about this Actor. I Haven't seen any works with him. any notable works and can you recommand something

First time i have come to known him. so I'm on the dark myself here

• Like 1

Lee Min-Ho plays  the Pipa convincingly for the fans 06-07-2016

0706-00282-027b1.jpg?t=1467756795377

The Pegasus Motion Pictures released, Raymond Wong Pak Ming produced, Korean director Terra Shin directed, Lee Min-Ho, Wallace Chung Han Leung, Tiffany Tang Yan, Karena Ng Chin Yu, Louis Fan Siu Wong and Jeremy Jones (Tsui Chi Hei) starred summer action comedy BOUNTY HUNTERS opened in the Mainland and broke 100 million yuan in three days despite competition from Hollywood and animated films. In four days it made over 140 million RMB and became the highest grossing Chinese Korean co-production release in China. 

The six actors already divided up the troops last month to promote nationwide. As Korean representatives director Terra Shin and Lee Min-Ho went to ten cities from Sichuan in the north to Guangzhou in the south. Lee Min-Ho not only learned to speak the Sichuan dialect but also played the Pipa with Suzhou fans. After the box office passed 100 million, Lee Min-Ho even posted a victory sign on Weibo and production photos with Chung Han Leung to celebrate. 

0706-00282-027b2.jpg?t=1467756791068

Fans tell Karena Ng to order Chicken..

Ng Chin Yu and Tsui Ching Hei after going to Shanghai and divided up to promote in Changsha, Chengdu and Qingyuan. Chin Yu even due to a flight delay was almost half a hour late to the Qingyuan cinema. Fans insisted on waiting. She said, "I was very touched! Originally I was scheduled to appear after the show at 8PM, but when I got there it was almost 9:30PM. They didn't leave and just kept waiting, and asked me if I eat. They told me to order chicken, saying that they were the most famous for their free range chicken." 

As the producer, Wong Pak Ming thanked the actors for their contributions. "Everyone have given 100% effort. Lee Min-Ho has never made a fight scene but on the set he fought over ten people by himself. Chung Han Leung for the film became even more interested and fun, he contributed a lot of funny ideas. Tang Yan also went from not knowing how to fight to practicing hard to become very capable of fighting." Wong Pak Ming at the same time revealed that the film will open in Hong Kong on the 28th. Lee Min-Ho, Chung Han Leung, Tang Yan and others will coordinate to promote in Hong Kong.

source: Hkstar 

http://hktopten.blogspot.sg/

• Like 4

4 hours ago, urkhan said:

Any experts willing to explain this to me @gtLmh0622 

There will be 6 new movies released on 2016/07/08, your 3rd picture showing that BH will only get 1.8% of total screens (3,246 screens). Another old movie on that picture is Turtles getting 5.7% of total screens. Other six are all new movies.
Maybe because summer vacation begins from 2016/07/08, it is totally different from last week. The new movies released last week were 06/30 x1, 07/01 x 1, and 07/02 x1, now 07/08 x 6. The screens must be shared by these new movies.
Today should be the last day that BH's box office can be over RMB 10 million. C-minoz are fighting for cum RMB 200 million right now :

005DCUQYjw1f5lo2oz9xkj30qo0zj7ct.jpg

bbde2766gw1f5lp2vyfa4j20qo0zk778.jpg

cr as tagged

• Like 5

3 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Could not reach the target cum RMB 200 million today. 2016/07/07 23:30, BH box office is # 2, RMB 16.87 million and cum RMB 194 million.
Keep on fighting !!!

005DCUQYjw1f5ls386jesj30qo1beags.jpg

cr as tagged

It reachable it can either be reached within the few days screens like 4-5 days with 10mil screenings 60mil is not much or online booking

• Like 2

“Bounty Hunter” exposed laugh HIGH Wallace Chung with a special edition of Life funny

Netease Entertainment July 7 report by the ultra-popular star Lee Min Ho South Korea, Wallace Chung, Tang Yan, Xu Zhengxi, Karena Ng, Fan Siu Wong starred in the summer action blockbuster made the first comedy “Bounty Hunter” is being aggressively. As billions of dollars at the box office this summer’s first domestically produced films, the film will be made the day of the opening draw at the box office, behind piece, attendance, three championship material, the cumulative box office has so far reached 172 million (as at 19 o’clock on the July 6). Since its release, the film by virtue of intensive humor, creative subversive interpretation of numerous accolades. Today, the film side were generous release “Laughing high with” Trailer intensive humor and lilting rhythm highlights the film vowing “Xiaofan summer ‘confidence.

South Korea men of God to earth pit brother brother humor foot care

“Laugh high a” movie trailer featured iconic funny plot, humor can be described as a large collection. Soon, the “legs Ouba” Min-ho, high-cold longer, except change “afraid of cats Little Prince”, also turned into a “pit father partner” based Friends playing bad, staged successive “shock Big Brother”, “wrong to hurt customers “and other nonsensical plot pits brother, in addition to handsome pressing Obama still dashing, comic flying kick, shoulder throw, jump flying kick, Sincere to the meat of the fighting action scenes is impressive;” national god “Wallace Chung also domineering nothing, in the film he not only addicted to eating and fear of heights, and naughty good move, including a fun “bomb lipstick” and was forced Pa pants drama the audience talked about, he therefore eligible for praise. ” contractor humor, funny comedy wow with their lives. ” South Korea Double M altar of God break the stereotype of the audience, easy interpretation of one pair of retaining pit brother brother “funny forced mate.” They use a rich body language, in place of eyes to match lines, successfully created two different character comedy roles, acting bursting, great spectacle.

State beat piece Women love funny Hollywood Shuashuai

Movie “Bounty Hunter” has been released rapidly, the first day of break open Videos “shaking Pirates of the Caribbean 2”, “Independence Day: reversal of the Day” monopoly achieved box office attendance sheet discharge champion three materials, and in the first weekend of relaxation! million to become the second half header section 14 of cum full year billions of dollars at the box office movie. In the next row of film lost to “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2”, the film also beyond the latter has made impressive 26.9% attendance, surging more consecutive days and achieved good results in the first attendance. In addition, the film’s powerful and popular way of making the topic “Topic # # movie Bounty Hunter” With over 1.24 billion topic of the amount of reading and 15.82 percent share of ticket won the “microblogging hot list” of top spot, microblogging hot index and Baidu index over the same period more than most the heat hit “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2” more than triple. As the summer few dare to challenge Hollywood made films, “bounty hunter” a slice is not easy under the four large attack, many viewers also called cinema films their support, efforts to increase the discharge sheet, “tired of watching Hollywood fights virtuoso routine, I just want to find a quiet in the theater happy. “

Movie “Bounty Hunter” aggressively harvest nearly a week full of praise, but also the film with high color value, big legs, exciting fights, laser burning love scene and other female audience in line with the tastes of commercial elements, the strength to capture many female audience heart. “Shuashuai ho, funny forced benign madness Xi, Hansha Wong, four actor subversion and shine, so this action comedy this summer to become the most powerful lick screen masterpiece”, “is indeed the color value of the first summer blockbuster , preoccupied with looking at the face, and had to come back two brush “,” tease each frame in the movie, Lee Min ho in a fight when the slow times can not wait to see “,” Obama directed to fell in love with the sugar sugar, overbearing offensive enough gas field, the fight scenes are more exciting look good “, this customized specifically for women” summer refreshing solution tired blockbuster “won the audience full of praise praise, truly become the” preferred viewing female summer blockbuster . “

It is reported that South Korean film by renowned director Shin Donatello directed by Lee Min Ho, Wallace Chung, Tang Yan, Xu Zhengxi, Karena Ng, Fan Siu Wong and other Asian popular star appeared side by side, are the major theaters fiery release.

Original link: http://ent.163.com/16/0707/08/BRBV0CU5000300B1.html

http://www.iduobo.com/2016/07/07/bounty-hunter-exposed-laugh-high-wallace-chung-with-a-special-edition-of-life-funny-89408.html

I think it's chinese translated into english

• Like 1