Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

adamfever

said:

I don't want to rain on the parade, so don't open if you don't want to get wet

I am so scared of false expectation. I don't know about others, but for me, if it hasn't happened, don't claim any thing. The Admiral: Roaring Currents is topping the chart in both terms (# ticket sold and $ amount) nation-wide (in SK only), so we can't count international sales of G'70 in this equation, and we don't know how G'70 will do in SK.

For international sales of G'70, we have only heard of China. I am not sure if sales to Singapore and Vietnam have been confirmed or not. For the Philippines, I still see Filipino Minoz  surveying to see how many might go to see G'70, that means the movie hasn't been sold there as yet.

There have been many cases where the product is good, the cast names are good, but the movie doesn't sell well, and no one can explain why.

Sorry if I sound too negative, but I am too nervous

Annyeong, MINOZ! smiley_emoticons_zombie01.gif
Am so happy to finally be able to log in here.I was like this for most of the day today:e3970d78jw1elqlsgol53g209n07pqv6.gif
Although I don't look half as pleasing as our boy when stressed out :))
@guadi  HALLELUJAH, YOU'RE BACK! 67931cbdjw1elrboevs88j218g0vq7en.jpg

I agree with you that for GB'70 to be considered successful, it must be a certified hit in SK.  And yeah, we're all excited and anxious at the same time since this is his first film lead and the standards are usually set higher for him.  It's definitely reassuring to know that Showbox is treating this movie with care and a lot of thought---this only means that the movie has a lot of potential to be really big.  
@yyanz1 Thank you so much, chingu, for the comprehensive F/A :-*  Your MC seemed to have played it too conservative with the questions.  Hope that the next MC's ask more interesting Q's so we can get more new and interesting tidbits from our boy.  
More Gorgeous Pics from christyccchristy of RE:MINHO GUANGZHOU =D> :x

67931cbdjw1elrbhyxnyuj20vs18gtlt.jpg67931cbdjw1elrbha3w4wj20vn18gn75.jpg67931cbdjw1elrbjywwa8j20vn18gn5c.jpg67931cbdjw1elrbi3dx9yj20vs18gk3t.jpg67931cbdjw1elrb0b9jdhj20vs18g468.jpg67931cbdjw1elrb7w5un9j20vq18gqdv.jpg

I know that some of you were not too happy about LMH wearing the high school uniform last year but hey, he looked good in it and a lot of people seem to agree  ;))
ARIRANG TV released last 10/24 their STAR RANKING (survey across 188 countries) of the TOP 5 K-stars who look best in school uniforms.  Guess what?  Our boy ranked #2! <:-P
The VIDEO >>>http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/5d5JVLr5UyU/ <<<<<
(video was edited to show only LMH) 938184a2jw1elmjyhbwmdj20zk27xqj9.jpg

For the rest of the TOP 5

Kim So Eun 7.5%; #4: IU 10.6%; #3: Kim Woo-bin 16.3%; #1: Lee Jong-suk 21.1%)

cr ohchloeWB

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"141013 Paradise in Love by HunkyDory hearta_org.gifhearta_org.gif

The awesome pics of RE:MINHO GZ are not letting up! \:D/
He looks so young from this angle :x :x7d71c7bfjw1elq3mr6701j21kw16o4ci.jpg

Oh my, he still looks devastating from behind...the sexy stance and that very tempting nape

t2807.gif7d71c7bfjw1elregjkru1j22001i07wj.jpgOur very happy boyaed82facjw1elqv9bz887j20m80xcagr.jpgB1FEngpCIAAImt-.jpg:large

cr as tagged

Guest Moonrain

class="at_title" style="font-family: 'Noto Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 32px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 38px; padding: 0px 14.65625px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; letter-spacing: -0.04em; clear: both; text-align: center; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"More Tickets Released For LEEMINHO Global Tour 2014 <Re: Minho> In Singapore                                 

Seoul Girls Collection (Korea) is proud to present LEEMINHO Global Tour 2014 Singapore at the Singapore Indoor Stadium on the 9th November 2014. Event begins at 7.00pm and will run for 120 minutes.

Sportshub Tix is the official ticketing agent for this event. Ticket sales began on 10th October 2014, on Sportshub Tix website, Indoor Stadium box office and all Sportshub tix outlets at 10am, but due to high demand, more seats have just been made available.

The Event organisers, Seoul Girls collection (Korea) together with the event partners, CC Cravemedia and Linktopz Entertainment have opened up Category 5 valuing at SGD178 to cater to more fans to LEEMINHO Global Tour 2014 Singapore.

Fans will be able to enjoy the evening with the K Drama Prince, Lee Min Ho, as well as the Korean rock band, Royal Pirates.

LEEMINHO Global Tour 2014 Singapore
Date: 9th November 2014
Time: 7.00pm
Venue: Singapore Indoor Stadium
Ticket Price: S$278, S$268, S$238, S$208, S$178 (Prices exclude Sportshub Tix booking fee)
Ticket Sales opening: 10nd October 2014, 10am (online, Indoor Stadium box office and all Sportshub tix outlets.

More at Kpopstarz

Soompi MINOZ, BOO!  t98077.gif
Thank you chingus for the updates >:D<
@moonrain  He is so adorable in that video-greeting for LOTTE WORLD :x  Could it be that he was talking about his Lotte FM for next week?  Here's the YT version for those who can't view it on meipai--- id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Lee Min Ho for Stars Avenue of Lotte World Tower

cr Kei Sama
More Pics for LOTTE WORLD surfaced.Signed Polas :x :xB1GFZy-CMAAc79L.jpg
B1GFZSICQAACbei.jpg
cr Double_Mino