Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest minomi11.1987_dd12

IKR @pixie, he's stunning today, his best airport outfit for this month. Plus the sexy new hair cut, I'm so loving it.
thanks @no Ral for the link, I also thought he has this habit since long time, but couldn't remember where I saw the pics

here's the link of his new cf, for anyone who wants to see it:
http://instagram.com/p/ulcYvFNr2o/

Hope we get youtube version soon :)

OK, this new CF.  Is this for the Korean brand Q Choco Pie?  I love those ( I buy them at the K-supermarkets here), and this company is big.  Could it be another multinational endorsement?  I must say that I love him representing world-class quality Korean brands internationally---LG, Kia, Innisfree, Kyochon, Romanson, Lotte Hotel, LDF, ATP, Kumho Tires, and now Orion Q ;;)
Thank you too @MyHun and @No Ral for the updates 08335212480f7da44e75da697b7040fb83e0838.
More Pics at CAN cr Connie Yu:Haven't seen pics of him in airport lobby---so he took VIP?  But C-Minoz were waiting for him at Arrivals smiley-sad021.gifB0zwOmgCYAIzseY.jpg

B0zwOz_CMAA5akx.jpg
B0zwO7tCAAABiIc.jpg
B0zwPF0CcAEffeT.jpg

PumpkinFunnyFaceArghhh.gifI can't peel myself away from my computer and I've got a million chores waiting!
This namjaaahhh is just irresistible and too hot to shake off 00005590.gif
Love the all-black pairing of the sexy leather bomber jacket with the stylish mock turtleneck---bring out his perfect jawline and stunning face! B00TT5dCIAEx8Xd.jpg
B00Sp63CQAABL6k.jpg

B00Sq-zCEAAwaBH.jpgB00TU4DCUAARFGU.jpg

I'll be back coldshower.gif

Guest cathybien12

hello good day everyone...im a newbie here but its been almost 3months ive been lurking here, i enjoyed reading comments and updates of our dear MINHO

Guest Moonrain

Good Morning! 
Our baby was sizzling hot last night right? luv the leather jacket and the new do. i cant wait for tonight's concert  =D> break a leg mino-ya! and @yyanz1 @gaeingoh you guys have a great time k? and dont forget to update us here  :-h
Here's another beautiful shot by Kimsocool73de01dbjw1elod4esoqej20xc1e0wo1.jpg

It's absolutely a hot and deadly combination = LeeMinHo + leather jacket + sunglass all in black!!!  The new hair cut added further to that deadly and mesmerizing look ~ Ottoke!!!!  Loving it all so much!!! :x Best of all, I'm drooling with that chubby-cheeks of him, looks so deliciously pinchable!! =))
The normal trend and which I believe is, as days go on, people grow older in lokks, but how come LMH is the exact opposite, defying such belief . . .  he looks younger and younger as days go on!!!! LMH looks smashingly hot today ~

Minos Soompi and LMH are truly making me glued to my computer and in this thread today ~  loving and appreciating all the pics and videos posted guys.  Keep them coming!!!! ^:)^  >:D<

Guest Moonrain

Our stunning, striking, fetching, captivating, bewitching, charming, charismatic, enchanting, appealing, irresistible Namja. Anything else?

da22b928jw1elo1heoha5j20xc0n976e.jpg

Eider Fan Sign Event64441a2fjw1elogq7dexnj20jg0rsta8.jpg
Cr: As Tagged

Guest Moonrain

@MyHun here's another one by Sweetmino
64441a2fjw1eloisfswq7j20sg16ojty.jpg

More Pics of the Eider Fan Sign
Photobomber Mr. No (i going to bet he was saying no at that time)005uicA3jw1elocgpltazj318g0xcn7s.jpg
Cr: Sydney