Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Annyeong, MINOZ!  >:D<
THANK YOU chingus for making this thread so alive and kicking!!!Special thanks to the very resourceful and generous @moonrain @Kris Silva @HannaP @MyHun and dear hoobae @minomi11.1987_dd12 for the up-to-the-minute updates.  Minho is so happy that we kept up with him all through the night!  icQeRRhwT1y7E.gif
And a huge thank you to all the Minoz who took photos and shared them with the rest of the world! :-*
Minoz at GMP.  I felt a bump in my heart when I saw this, knowing that this was late at night (with work the following day) but they came to welcome him home :xB0T_AreCUAESHDm.jpg:large

And I too will risk a karate chop if that's what it takes to hold his hand >:PB0T7WixCEAEnZ8i.jpg:large

Dang, he was so beautiful last night. :x :xNote the baby stache =P~ =P~B0UzUToCMAA649a.jpg
cr as tagged

Guest minomi11.1987_dd12

@pixie, finally you come back here, I've been waiting for you >:D<
you must be proud of me right? as I posted so many pics today. On the other hand I feel guilty because I left my important daily schedule because I kept staring at my laptop and kept wanting to post all of his gorgeous photos today, all photos came of sudden, and I didn't prepare. Pls help :((

I will pick my fav photo for today, and it must be this one. I just love seeing him from this angle :
B0ToxwWCAAERVZ7.jpg
cr. as tagged

@pixie I'll hand this thread update to you. Good night chingu :-*

minomi11.1987_dd12

said: @pixie, finally you come back here, I've been waiting for you >

:D

<

you must be proud of me right? as I posted so many pics today. On the other hand I feel guilty because I left my important daily schedule because I kept staring at my laptop and kept wanting to post all of his gorgeous photos today, all photos came of sudden, and I didn't prepare. Pls help

:(

(

I'll hand this thread update to you. Good night chingu :-*

Guest MáriaP

leesooyoung

said: More pictures please. That idea to generate fund for him is nice, we can buy his time for him to relax. Just a week or two, just want to give him a break, I know he's not working for money alone and he really value his career but I noticed that his sched is very hectic, I'm worried that he can't get enough rest, because whenever he's asked on what he'll do during free time he always says he'd go to sleep. Oppa I'm wishing for a month long vacation for you with your family, travel somewhere, in a place where you can shop without bodyguards, a place where you don't need your stylist because paparazzis will steal shots if they get the chance to, a place where you can walk along the sidewalks with no worries, a peaceful life for you oppa. But it's all a wish because you're too handsome for people not to notice that you are our MINHO. Hahayssss take care always oppa..

In Tenwow event,
the MC asked Minho, "Can you tell us an episode during Tenwow Tea commercial shooting?"Minho said, "It was a commercial for a beverage. Therefore, I drank them so much that I had to go to the restroom often."

wow... 3 days of event for Minho and Soompi goes Boom!!!
GuessOzingTenWow!
He had a busy weekend.... and it probably going to be busy weekends EVERY week for these 2-3mths! :)Thanks to all Minoz here also being kept busy becos he is busy. 
And it's 3 more weeks to him coming to SINGAPORE! hahahaha :

[FANVID]So he raised his eyebrows as a form of greeting to his Minoz, how adorable :)) id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"20141019 LeeMinHo Gimpo Airport 입국~~Shoot by Y.S & Rainbow_MH

cr bluespace2211

Wowww...so many drooling pics of Minho here...from airport fashion (although wrinkles blazer is not my fave) to pouty lips and his contagious laughs and smiles :)) By the way, I wonder how many bracelets and rings does Minho have??? He really loves wearing it and he's the only one that looks cool in wearing it :)

@mtdt Yup it's going to be another busy, busy week for us  \:D/ Sometimes I feel exhausted just trying to keep up with his busy sked, although he's the one who flies in and out and goes through all that :))I know it's normal for us to feel maybe sad for him thinking that he's all work and no play.  But I tend to think that since he has pretty much the same staff with him all the time, there must be some sense of "normal" with his routine.  So let's not feel sorry for him, instead let's continue to support our boy in all his current projects:  PMZ, SONG FOR YOU, RE:MINHO, GANGNAM'70.  
Coming up:EIDER FAN SIGN (Seoul) >>>>>> Thur, Oct. 23SUPHIER EVENT (Xiamen) >>>>>Sat, Oct. 25RE:MINHO (Guangzhou) >>>>>>>Sun, Oct. 26 
There's a nice article on LMH today in Korean news:[NEWS] HANCINEMA,NET 

Lee Min-ho's nice hands

photo507300.jpg

photo507302.jpg

pinkmonster87 said: @pixie0622, I can provide some highlights:
- For the photo, I read from a Chinese news article that one of the lucky fan went up to act one of the scenes from the CF with Minho - the one the little girl pulling his shirt and the fan did the unspeakable... :((
This is translated from the news link:- In the FM, LMH has to act one of the CF scenes with a lucky fan (the one above).  She could hardly control herself the whole time and LMH kept laughing.  The fan is a bit chubby and at the end, LMH gave her his best wishes and "wish her success in her weight loss plan".
- There was a game about soccer and LMH's soccer skills are impressive (the article did not elaborate what he had to do).
- He talked about the filming of Gangnam 1970.  There were a lot of action scenes and it is very fortunate that there were no serious accidents.  During the filming, he hurt his finger and needed to use anesthetic for three days.
- Even though his CF fee is one of the highest in Asia, there are still a lot of offers pouring in.  He admitted that he is a bit tired of them.  He said when he was filming G 1970, he could not give full attention to the movie as he had to work on other CF and he found it very exhausting.
- Ozing used Minho's Chinese name in its slogan "min er hao zue" which means intelligent and eager to learn.  Minho was asked if he knows what that means and he joked "Does it mean Teacher Lee Min Ho?".  But then he immediately gave the correct answer. He is always prepared and does his homework =D>
- One of the reporter asked him if he was treated differently by the teachers when he was in school because of his good-look.  He said no because he attended a boy school.  But but but there are female teachers in boy school  :))
- Conclusion: LMH is as good-looking and charming in person as in his drama.  He left an unforgettable memory to all his fans.
For the MC's post in Weibo, he said LMH is very composed yet adorable and easy-going. No wonder so many girls like him.