Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Has he stopped aging or something.........

His skin is soo perfect that I haven't seen anyone like him.....

(I feel like he has become a bit chubby)

it's impossible for me to concentrate here.....

I think I'm going to screw up my exams.....

But I feel it's all worth it :)>-

Annyeong, Minoz!  :)>-
Thank you all for the up-to-the-second updates and lively commentaries.  I truly appreciate everyone's contributions :x
@zinnia Thank you again for the additional FAs on RE:MINHO Tyo.  So MH is now an expert balloon popper eh? :))  He's a gentleman, all right.  But I can't promise to be gentle with him if I were to go poppin' with him :))  And he cleared the debris himself....how sweet and humble! What's not to like about him, peeps? :x :x
@windupbird95 So you're lmh-therapy all this time?  You sneaky you ;)  Totally love your GIFs!  SG Minoz @windupbird95 @mtdt @yyanz1 @gaeingoh @Mosquito (PLUS someone I know who's flying long-haul to meet up with you ;) )  You gotta have your group photo taken with LMH and post it here ASAP.  Please know that you have many, many chingus here who will be cheering for you and wishing they were there to join you ;;)
Beautiful Fan Edits :x :x :x
Bz_au_nIUAANq8o.jpg
Bz_hpEQCUAAcJUw.png:large
cr as tagged

My dear @pixie0622, I love you  :-* :x  Thank you so much for your post last week regarding the OSIM Singapore contest.  I saw your post and my daughter encouraged me to participate as she also loves the bunny.  This morning when I checked, I am one of the 20 lucky winners !!
I am so so so happy!  I have already given up hopes of attending his concerts/FM, so having his autographed item will be the next best thing.  Also big thanks to all chingus who shared the Singapore OSIM event details so I can get the right answers.  Gomawo.

BziR1gBCYAARgTO.jpg:large

@pinkmonster87  I love you, too and CONGRATULATIONS for being one of only 20 winners!!! I'm so glad to be of help because I am too far away to join in or win anything LMH! :((  You have to post here a photo of the autographed bunny (with your daughter if possible), OK?  So happy for you, chingu!

mtdt

said:

FA Preview - the 2nd Re:minho was really good.  Super high and immediately had withdrawal symphtons after the show ends.LMH was also more cheeky and more relax and sang better for 2nd nite.  Really glad I went for both shows.

:P

@pixie0622:  No problem. I will post a picture of the bunny with a close-up of LMH's signature  :)>-   My daughter probably won't be happy to see her picture here so I will use my Minomi instead.
I am surprised you did not enter as I am not from Singapore, and I think I am even farther away from Singapore than you are  :)

@pinkmonster87 What, you're not from SIN and I could have entered the contest, too?  Waah....I thought it's exclusive to SIN since it's from OSIM SG  :((

New from Scorpion_Mino =D>B0AGd1hCMAEhFeT.jpg:large

I think I like this outfit the best ;))  Just love the contrasts and the jacket's coattail :xBz6YBlfCIAA90em.jpg
cr as tagged

pixie0622 said:
Here's a vid from Hunky Dory of part of the Q&A with the MC.  I hope someone can help translate.  Nonetheless, I love hearing him talk and laugh  ;))  I wonder, though, if he had said anything about hair growth on his chest... class="yt" id="watch-headline-title" style="background: rgb(255, 255, 255); margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px currentColor; border-image: none; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-weight: normal;"
class="yt" id="watch-headline-title" style="background: rgb(255, 255, 255); margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px currentColor; border-image: none; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-weight: normal;"141013 REMINHO in Tokyo by HunkyDory

Thank you @zinnia for the trans  >:D<  He really has a gift of gab....always has something extemporaneously witty to say  :x
I'm wondering....if these were sold at the concerts or made by fans?  I really find these amusing :))B0Bi88SCQAAZ48S.jpg

[K-NEWS from OSEN](rough trans:)  HEIRS' Lee Min Ho returns at the bottom of life, premiers GANGNAM 1970 201410151726773997_543e3027acd1d_99_2014

Reports on the Press Conference scheduled on Oct. 28th at Dongdaemun to kickstart the movie's promotion.  
Full article HERE 

Guest prosperity

Gangnam is trending in Korea

Korea Trends

· Change

Guest prosperity

Korea Trends

· Change