Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest jellylovesfaith

IT'S THROWBACK THURSDAY GUYS!!!!So i realized that we talk about Minho and his characters a lot here (Duh) but there is one character that we hardly ever mention. Like at all. and i really loved this character. For me he was not as perfect as Daejang, he was not as ultra cool as City Hunter, he was not as adorable as Gong Chan (Mack run), he was not as spoilt/jerkish as Jun Pyo and he was not as irritating as Tanny (sorry all heirs fans). As a matter of fact he was not really 'all that' you know? but i liked him anyway. He was a nice character, and probably one of Minho's most realistic ones as well. So who is this? None other than Jeon Jin Ho of course! :D SO since we all love him, even though he tends be really overshadowed by pretty much ALL of Minho's onther characters, i decided to dedicate a post all for him. and why we love him. Here goes...
10 REASONS WHY WE LOVE JEON JIN HO SO MUCH (imma gonna put this on spoiler coz it'll be quite long :) )

10. His Name. f6c74e3a7d594eff587131b92c6867e3.jpgadmit it. you secretly wanted your boyfriend/ husband have at least part of that name. it's a pretty hot name. I could say it on and on and it'll never get boring for me. Seriously. Imagine if a guy comes to you and says 'My name is Jin Ho. Jeon Jin Ho.' I would be fascinated in a flash :P 9. He is an architect Lee%2BMin%2BHo%2BPersonal%2BTaste%2B5.jp
architecture is like a seriously understated profession in K dramas. And this guy pretty much owns that field. Who else thought he seemed super smart when he was giving this presentation? i was totally 'dang, I need to go into that field why on earth are my drawings so crappy?' the whole time :P 
8. He is SUPER hardworkingpersonal%2Btaste%2B-%2Blee%2Bmin%2Bho%2B
This guy works like nobody's business. And he'll do quite a lot of things for his work. Like move into a random girl's house and put up with her silly girl moments. Plus it's not just work work he does. He also helps out with house work. Isn't that a HUGE plus guys? I wanna guy who does housework with me :D 
7. He'll do things for you without expecting anything in returnPersonal-Taste_590x330.jpg?x=b&s=590x330
He'll be your gay best friend, he'll make a woman out of you and most importantly he'll run to the store any buy your um.. woman stuff for you. Looking hot all the way i might add. Who does that? I think that was the moment I truly fell for his character. If he's willing to something embarrassing like that for you, he's defensively a keeper.  
6. HE gives you the makeover. Not his butler nor his maid. Him and only him. tumblr_lma95l2Wa81qkj018o1_500.png
Seriously. He does that. and much more. And i LOVED the fact that he didn't get anyone else to do it. Shows that he has full confidence in himself and his girl :) and btw how cute is it that, at the very end, he gives into every thing Gae In says? I totally adored that about him. 
5. He loves his mummy taste3-00214.jpg
gotta love a guy who loves his mummy dearest :x
4. He is totally for female empowerment.personal-preference-13-5.jpg
He doesn't want his girl to be pathetic. He wants her to stand up for what she believes and be a strong person at heart and soul. He values her for what she is and what she can be and only tries to improve her in order for her to be a more courageous and confidant person. This guy is awesome! 
3. He proposes via balloonspt16-00244.jpg
HOW CUTE IS THAT??? GAAAH I WANNA GUY TO DO THAT FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!! stupid normal guys only proposing when being down on one knee. That is like so last season... 
2. He takes care of you when you are at your worst.personal-preference-13-1.jpg
not many guys do this at all. AND Jin ho goes a step further and even relents to rubbing her belly. I found that so sweet of him. It really showed that behind all that tough guy exterior, he really is a warm and loving person. 
and of course the MAIN reason why we love Jinho....
1. HIS KISSESthere was this, which was quite cuteimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1iLIIdHOyXOzkI78yQaM
and this, which was really steamy and dreamy... pt16-00127.jpg
and this, which was like the most romantic evertaste13-00029.jpg
and waaaaaait am i missing something?? I was so sure there was one more

oh yeah
and THIS: gameover+kiss.gif
that was SO unexpected and soooooo steamy/drooly/hot/romantic/extraodrinary/fantastic (okay yeah i went all fangirly on a kiss)i was like OH MY GOD! and then a day later i was still like OH MY GOD. a week later it was still OH MY GOD. Even now (a year later) i'm still like OH MY GOD.Seriously that kiss is what dreams are made of :D 'nuff said
that's it guys GAME OVER

sooo hope you guys enjoyed that :D Just a little tribute one of the sweetest guys in kdrama history :x

Guest guadi

adlyn13 said: @‌guadi True I rather LMH would move on to more mature roles. He does so great , His roles in CH, PT and Faith were all in there late 20s, I guess stepping in to a younger role got him in touch with his kid self.Nothing wrong with being a child at heart, but yes its time to move on to bigger and better things

class="at_ttl"Lee Min Ho V. Kim Soo Hyun? Who Is More Popular In China?

kim-soo-hyun-and-lee-min-ho.jpg?w=600

Both Kim Soo Hyun and Lee Min Ho are so sought after in China at the moment, it's hard to tell who is more popular.

Lee Min Ho recently reached 20 million followers on Weibo, the Chinese equivalent of Twitter. His dramas, from "Boys Over Flowers" to "Faith: The Great Doctor" have always been well received in China, but "The Heirs" earned him even greater fame. The actor is now so famous in China that he was invited to help ring in the New Year on a televised gala performance. During that performance he sang the theme from "Meteor Garden," the Taiwanese "Boys Over Flowers."

According to Chinese media, Lee Min Ho is currently being bombarded with offers to do commercials there. He is said to be worth about $9 million in commercial fees alone, for ads ranging from cars to cosmetics. And such international commitments will fill his schedule until he begins work on his first film, "Gangnam Blues" in April.

But Kim Soo Hyun's popularity in China is also impressive. The actor won hearts with his role as the alien Do Min Joon in "You Who Came From The Stars." He was also invited to appear on Chinese television. He was the first Korean star to appear as a guest judge on the Chinese television program "Super Brain." A small fortune was spent to bring him over. A private jet was sent for the star and hundreds of security personal were enlisted to protect him. His salary for that one appearance earned him around $500,000.

Everything about "You Who Came From The Stars" became a trending topic in China, from the food eaten by the lead characters to the soundtrack. Singer Lyn was invited to perform the drama's love theme "My Destiny" at the Chinese QQ Music Awards after the song reached the number one spot on the Hong Kong and Taiwanese iTunes charts.

When Kim Soo Hyun arrived in China for his television appearance, eager fans surrounded him.

According to Yang Geun Hwan, the president of Kim Soo Hyun's agency KeyEast entertainment, "We were able to experience how much love Kim Soo Hyun and "You Who Came From The Stars" is receiving in China when we spent the day there."

Some say that these actors' popularity in China signals the advent of a second Hallyu wave. The first Hallyu or Korean wave took place in the late 1990s when dramas such as "Winter Sonata" made international stars out of Korean actors such as Choi Ji Woo and Bae Yong Joon.

And Lee Min Ho and Kim Soo Hyun are not the only Korean actors popular in China. Other actors that are fan favorites include Kim Hyun Joong, Jang Geun Suk, Lee Jong Suk and Lee Jun Ki.

Who is more popular? Whether Lee Min Ho or Kim Soo Hyun is more popular in China hardly matters as both have a lot to offer an international audience and they both deserve their fame.

Copyright ⓒ 2012 KDramaStars.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

LMH sighted... fliming CF again! wonder which CF this time.

722ec6e9jw1eee47nkwpoj20f00qo74m.jpg722ec6e9jw1eee47okud6j20f00qot8y.jpg

The person says that oppa is very shy and cute.  Kept smiling shyly at the group...

unconfirmed news...

China news says that LMH would be at HangZhou Kia Event this weekend Mar 15-16 for the new car launch...
http://www.pcauto.com.cn/qcbj/403/4030439.html
[\spoiler]

class="content-title"Lee Min Ho – From Nameless Actor to the “$9 Million Man”

Lee Min Ho – From Nameless Actor to the “$9 Million Man”

Recently, actor Lee Min Ho has risen to Hallyu star status, with explosive popularity not only in Korea and China, but all over Asia. However, Lee Min Ho’s success was not a straight candle-lit path to the top, but the result of years and years of hard work.

The actor debuted in 2006 in the EBS drama “Schoolyard Secrets,” with which he was slowly making himself known to the masses. However, after a serious car accident, Lee Min Ho had to suspend his activities for about a year, giving up following roles in “High Kick” and “9 End 2 Outs.” 

When Lee Min Ho returned, he starred in “Mackerel Run,” which yielded poor results, ending early, as a result of problems with the production company and low viewer ratings. After “Mackerel Run,” Lee Min Ho diligently took on small roles in the movies “Our School E.T” and “Public Enemy Returns”  as he waited for his big break to come along.

This continued for several years until 2009, when the actor won over odds of 200 to 1, landing a role in the KBS drama “Boys Over Flowers” as Goo Joon Pyo. Based off of the Japanese comic of the same name, the drama had previously been produced as a drama in Taiwan, and was already highly popular worldwide. Despite the pressure that came with starring in an already established work, Lee Min Ho perfectly portrayed the arrogant, wealthy high school boy, and established himself as a talented actor. Following his performance in “Boys Over Flowers,” an ‘Lee Min Ho wave’ blew through the advertising world, and the actor, among other things, became the exclusive model for Trugen, a position that was only filled by top actors such as Lee Byung Hun, Song Seung Hun, and Jo In Sung. 

The actor continued his streak with dramas such as “Personal Taste,” “City Hunter,” and “Faith,” taking on various roles and receiving the spotlight as the next big star. Lee Min Ho recently finished the highly successful SBS drama “The Heirs” just last year, adding the cherry on top to his already intense popularity. 

At the end-of-the-year 2013 SBS Drama Awards, Lee Min Ho won 5 awards, including the High Excellence Acting Award, the Teenage Star Award, Most Popular Actor Award, Best Couple Award, and the Best Dressed Award. Moreover, this past January 30, the actor appeared on the Chinese CCTVNew Year Gala,” the first Korean actor to do so, and recorded the highest viewer ratings for the show. 

It doesn’t stop there. In China, the actor has become the model for famous car, shopping mall, and cosmetic brands, among others, and in Korea, the actor is said to be worth over 10,000,000,000 ($9.34 million), even being called the ’$9 million man.’ 

Lee Min Ho’s agency Starhaus Entertainment said to TV Daily, “The ’$9 million man’ is a little bit abstract, but as it reflects his [Lee Min Ho’s] popularity both in Korea and abroad, we are very thankful. In mid-April, Lee Min Ho will start filming for a new movie. We’ll return everyone’s love with some great work.” Lee Min Ho’s new movie, “Gangnam Blues,” is a new work by Director Yoo Ha, who also worked on movies such as “Once Upon a Time in High School,” “Frozen Flower,” and “A Dirty Carnival.” “Gangnam Blues” is a noir film set in the 1970s about the political power and conspiracies in the midst of the Gangnam real estate development.

credit : soompi news

mtdt cho biết: tin tức chưa được xác nhận ...

Trung Quốc tin tức nói rằng LMH sẽ được ở Hàng Châu Kia tổ chức sự kiện vào cuối tuần này 15-ngày 16 tháng 3 cho sự ra mắt chiếc xe mới ... http://www.pcauto.com.cn/qcbj/403/4030439 html. [\ spoiler]

itemprop="name"Travel with Lee Min Ho behind the scenes of his Cosmo photo shoot

by Nancy Z on Wed, Mar 12, 2014

LeeMinHo-2014Jan-nz.png
Recently we reported on Lee Min Ho's photo shoot with Cosmopolitan magazine and the interview in which he shared intimate thoughts on his personal life, happiness and his ideal woman. Now we have the behind-the-scenes video from the photo shoot with extra comments from the reporter who did the interview with Lee Min Ho. This is Part 3 of the Lee Min Ho Cosmo special series.

The night before the photo shoot, Lee Min Ho performed his concert in Seoul. At the end of the performance, he walked around the SK Olympic Handball Gymnasium to shake hands with his adoring fans. It was not prescheduled, which showed, once again, how he is a bright superstar who treats his fans well. The next day in the afternoon, a barefaced Lee Min Ho walked into the studio ahead of schedule and gave greetings to all the workers before he went to his dressing room. The whole time, he kept his trademark smile on his face. He did not have any security guards other than one assistant who came along with him.

After only half an hour for makeup, Lee Min Ho appeared in his princely handsomeness. His solid background and experience in modeling was evident. It would only take a little more than 10 minutes to shoot each outfit. Every photographer and staff member had nothing but thumbs up for him. Whether it was standing up, sitting or lying down, Lee Min Ho was in total cooperation. From time to time, you could hear his tongue making a clicking sound. There was not a female present who wasn't mesmerized by his charm.

Here is the behind-the-scenes video from Lee Min Ho's photo shoot. Grab a cup of your favorite coffee drink (or a glass of wine) and enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZkJghNo6rw

By the way, he said in Chinese, "Hello Everyone, I'm Lee Min Ho," to his Chinese fans since the photo shoot was for the Chinese Cosmopolitan magazine.

(Source: sina, Youtube)

http://www.dramafever.com/news/travel-with-lee-min-ho-behind-the-scenes-of-his-cosmo-photo-shoot/

Guest HannaP

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"[News] #이민호 in 娱乐星天地

Guest jellylovesfaith

Omo omo look at his beautiful hands!! If I was an artist I'd dedicate an entire fresco just for his hands. They are literally perfection! http://e3.vingle.net/c_limit,fl_progressive,q_85,w_640/zxou3ibn1jvsljphecfw.jpg

I love every roles he plays...For me, he can play every roles given to him perfectly. He can be rough, cute, sweet, hot, loving and mean.

I think he is an actor who can play all kinda genre..From melodrama, sageuk, romance comedy, to action.

I read a lot of mocking comments from Kdrama viewers when the news about Heirs came out. I couldn't blame them because he was gonna play an highschool when his actual age is 26 years old. But, for me he nailed his role perfectly...

So i have a strong faith in his next project..Whatever it is, he'll do it very well, for sure..

Guest justdelurked

@jellylovesfaith, Now you are making it pretty difficult for me to avoid watching PT :(( I've been avoiding it due to lack of free time :(( So I think I'm also guilty of not giving the gorgeous JJH the attention he deserves :(( :((

So I'm gonna compensate Jeon Jin Ho with this nice little fan video from YT :D I love the black and white outlook in it, and of course the song :x

credit: minozthailand