Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

@gaeingoh‌ I totally agree with you. History is replete with crazy fans who resort to extreme measures just to gain attention from their idols. I am actually surprised that Minho just casually accepts gifts handed out to him, although I'm aware that gift-giving (and receiving) is very much a part of Asian culture. But considering that his fame now takes him to new, unfamiliar territories, his people needs to be extra vigilant most especially in places where MH casually interacts with fans. JMHO :-?

Guest guadi

@pixie0622 @moonrain - have you seen this picture yet? ;))
i8E6kcVvEyeeT.png(cr. miumiu1120)

Warning: Children do not click below :P

for you two pervie ladies

:))ib1PaU1kRtxwoq.gifHe gives you permission to lick....the screen

Guest guadi

7387dfe9jw1ee8atdb45fj20dc0hsac7.jpgIs sad that the first thing I focused on in this picture was his eyebrows? They seem to grow back now, hoorayyyyy  <:-P <:-P <:-P
...but the hair though and that reddish color, I grown to dislike it more and more. Seriously, just want to crawl into my laptop screen a la The Ring, so I can chop those fringes off :(( :(( :(( His eyes and brows are some of his best features, he should highlight them more. Not hiding them under those awful fringes.
I also don't think maroon-ish color look good on him (at least on screen anyway). He has naturally tanned skin, similar to a light maroonish undertone. So wearing a complementary color like maroon doesn't enhance all his features. Those complementary colors should be used to accessorize, but not used as a main feature. It just washes him out. 

Lee Minho's interview with MBC Section TV will appear today (09/03) on 03:50pm KST

잘생겼다~잘생겼다~♪ 이건 얼굴얘기 맞습니다~!! 시원 시원~막힘없이 잘생긴 하이패스 직진미남 이민호! 일요일 오후 3시 50분 <섹션TV> 직진하세요^^

Judging from his outfit, it looks like when he's doing photoshoot for KIA KS3 Car

BiOSg68CIAIGeas.jpg:large

Guest jellylovesfaith

The idea of him recycling outfits sounds so normal and mundane.. And super attractive!!! Ahhh what is WRONG with me??? On a brief note though, I hope he'll stop his visits to China for a little while...the security didn't seem all too happy. But in their defense even I wouldn't love to waste my time controlling fans of a celeb that I might not like... Either way I'm so glad he's starting to film now :) I hate having to wait till December for his movie! Ah well the course of true love never did run smooth... :(
is it just me or does anyone else feel as if he's preparing us for his military duty?? we have to wait so long for his movie to come out, it's like he's actually testing our loyalty to him... seriously, an entire year to see something that's gonna be less that 3 hours long?? that sounds a lot like what will have to go through when he joins the army  :((
1920108_498535616923186_474567037_n.jpg
Minho why u gotta make us suffer like this?? ~X( yeah keep putting your tongue out like that you cheeky you... 

Guest guadi

More Jeju Air BTS pics
bdbe2dd3gw1ee8wgcz1fcj20p00gogo5.jpg
[七夕][七夕][七夕]  (Soompi should adopt some of these weibo emoticons. They just express my feels so much better)

bdbe2dd3gw1ee8wg38kvcj20p00gognb.jpgbdbe2dd3gw1ee8wg6gkuvj20p00go76c.jpgbdbe2dd3gw1ee8wg8wynrj20p00go40x.jpgbdbe2dd3gw1ee8wg992euj20p00goq5c.jpgbdbe2dd3gw1ee8wgbsa1fj20p00gogob.jpgbdbe2dd3gw1ee8wgc5wsuj20p00goac3.jpgbdbe2dd3gw1ee8wgd7jprj20p00goacj.jpg

(cr. logo)

Guest guadi

Preview for his interview tonight on MBC Section TV. Hopefully, some kind of soul will translate the interview for us (hint hint @zinnia) :) 32995845_59_20140309113702.jpg

Korean Article: 
Chinese Article (presumably translated from the Korean source)
He mentions the type of role he likes to play in the future. Something similar to Kim Rae Won's Attic Cat character; something comfortable. I haven't seen this show, so I don't know the specifics of the character. I find it an interesting tidbit, that's all. 

Guest Moonrain

So according to this, the phone Minho used as prop in the Taobao Ad was sold for over $30,000???? This Minoz is freakin rich!!!
62ec2493tw1ee9e2hqrcyj20p018gdmc.jpg

Are there compromising pictures of Minho inside that we dont know about?  but on second thought, I would probably pay more if there was ;))

Guest Moonrain

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"[News] 이민호 at Hangzhou for endorse event 140309