Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest jellylovesfaith

@jellylovesfaith: I found some cuter pics for you :D :D :D

71r6ZJ0.jpg

OmjKRVX.jpg

Cr. as tagged

Why thank you @Mimibecon‌ :D Ahh that cute little 'I need to be taken seriously' pout of his just melts my heart!

Btw does anyone know whether he has reached 20 mil weibo followers yet? I read an article saying that it was predicted that he would reach it by the end of this week...

Guest Alina Lacramioara Condrat

WARNING: Licking the screen may be dangerous to your health.

Dear God,him being so damn gorgeous should be illegal

8-}

Just licking??? I feel like eating my screen right now :\">

He is so cute here =P~ =P~
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1d3zy1_fmv-thank-you-lee-minho_people?start=125Cr: chloecho 

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x119q8j_mv-lee-min-ho-%EC%9D%B4%EB%AF%BC%ED%98%B8-love-motion-%EB%9F%AC%EB%B8%8C-%EB%AA%A8%EC%85%98_music
Cr. meow1313

Guest yyanz1

I still can't load the page. They must have banned international fans from voting, i guess.

Me just voted a while ago...i have no problem loading the page.

@sia3, where are you?...

Bhoeja_CQAALwQ6.jpg

(cr: owner)

... manager Do has come back to his house already.... don't say you are dating someone else now. I miss your HD pix....

(btw, everyone, what is this photo? What is the UNICEF thingy? Did he do something for UNICEF?)

1888752_659319340797866_619191812_n.jpg
I hope this March schedule is still true and that Minho will get a break between March 8 and 20. He has been working and travelling so much since the drama ended. Look at this photo -- I think he is getting some kind of rash on his face. Must be the stress of his busy schedule.  
work-171_zps998b212c.jpg~original
=((