Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest janecokie

Anomalous said: Nope, that's not LMH. He is the first choice at 20%. I use Chrome to translate his name into English. I'm afraid you've been voting for Kim Hyun Joong.

Guest janecokie

:-h Girls - is this drama called "Mackerel Run" or "Secret Campus"?  I wanna watch it. :D
Aww...they all look so cute!! <3 :-)

2vmd6du.jpg

2czrrxe.jpg
Credit: Minoz Global

Guest Anomalous

janecokie9 said: oh noooo, I just "clicked" on the 3rd button like Mei said and that's one is KHJ??? X( :-/  Gosh, you guys made me all confused 8-| :-/
So u sure that #1 is LMH?!...okie, got it!!  Thanks @ Anomalous! :-)

Guest jjsweeter0211

Lee Min Ho Decides on ′Love Motion′ as His Album′s Promotional Single

2013-05-21 14:21  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Lee, InKyung
Translation Credit :
 Erika Kim  

Lee Min Ho has decided the promotional single for his first ever album will be a track titled Love Motion.

The actor will release his album My Everything on May 22, then sing its tracks for the first time live at his fanmeeting in Korea on May 25.

52370702.jpg

A rep from Lee Min Ho′s agency Starhaus Entertainment said on May 21, "The album isn′t a mere one-time event; Lee Min Ho prepared for this album over two years. He decided to promote Love Motion, a song written by his friend Hwang Chan Hee, as the main single. It is a rock number, but it can also be said to be a rock/dance song because it incorporates a fast tempo and dance. Lee Min Ho is practicing hard to present his fans with a great performance at his concert."

The album was produced under the lead of Hwang Chan Hee, and contains a total of seven tracks ranging from british rock, country jazz, electronic rock and other modern rock genres. Some titles of the songs are My EverythingWithout YouMy Little Prince and You & I.

Loen will be distributing the album.

The rep added, "The album will be released not only in Korea but across the world, and it is Lee Min Ho′s new project and challenge. He plans to tour other countries such as China, Japan and the Philippines, and he wanted to come closer to his fans through the album."

On May 16, Lee Min Ho teased for his album with an image from his CD′s jacket.

"A DVD showing him in the recording booth as well as a photo spread will be included in the CD package. A part of the profits will be donated to the needy," the rep continued.

Lee Min Ho said about his upcoming album, "My goal is to become a great actor, and debuting as a singer is beyond my power. Still, I wanted the album to be a present to my fans. I′ll soon return with a good acting piece."

Lee Min Ho will soon appear in the drama The One Trying to Wear the Crown, Withstand the Weight – The Heirs.

My Everything Tour: Lee Min Ho Live in Manila 2013

leeminho.jpg After his successful fan meet conference last November 2012, City Hunter star and now-recording artist, Lee Min-ho, returns to Manila for a one night only concert happening this July 2013.

8302_600.jpg
Wilbros Live presents
My Everything Tour: Lee Min Ho Live in Manila 2013
July 6, 2013
Mall of Asia Arena

Tickets will be available soon at SM Tickets.

LINKS
https://www.facebook.com/wilbroslive

Lee Min Ho to hold concert in Manila in July

ABS-CBNnews.com Posted at 05/21/2013 5:26 PM | Updated as of 05/21/2013 5:26 PM

MANILA – Korean superstar Lee Min Ho is set to return to the Philippines for a one-night only concert in July.

This was confirmed by concert promoter Wilbros Live on Tuesday through its official Twitter and Facebook accounts.

Local clothing brand Bench also reposted announcements regarding Lee’s visit on Twitter on Tuesday.

The concert of the “Boys Over Flowers” star will be part of his “My Everything Tour: Lee Min Ho Live” shows, and will be held at the SM Mall of Asia Arena on July 6.

Lee first visited Manila in November 2012 for a meet-and-greet event in the country.

The Araneta Coliseum was packed with screaming fans of the "City Hunter" actor, who was tapped by local clothing line Bench as one of its international endorsers.

The lifestyle brand organized Lee's first "Fun Meet" with his fans at the famous Quezon City venue.

At the time, Lee said he felt close to his Filipino fans even before he first set foot in the Philippines.

“Filipinos are so warm and friendly and they are known worldwide with that. I feel like if I have to come [to the Philippines] and visit, it will always be like vacation, a relaxing experience,” he said.

Lee, who became an actor at 19, said he is grateful that he could use various social networking sites to be in touch with his Filipino fans.

source : http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/lifestyle/05/21/13/lee-min-ho-hold-concert-manila-july

Guest Anomalous

@willenette   Thank you for all the info on his new album. I can't wait to hear his songs. :D  Yes, all the pictures and gifs are captures from the teaser. I'm waiting for the official MV of My Everything. I'll definitely make more when the MV comes out. :D

Here's another one. :))

ibcZkEmMtLp7eE.gif

Guest Anomalous

ictCa8cgnhSGN.gif

So hot! So hot!   :>

Sorry everyone, since these are HD gifs, I'll try not to post too many on the same page, or else it will take forever to load a page. :D