Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

class="articletitle"Actor Lee Min Ho Returns To TV, Devoted Fans Restore Burned Forest In His Name

Actor Lee Min Ho will return to TV in a new drama by the writer of the popular Korean show "Secret Garden."

65351-lee-min-hos-fan-club-in-chile-trie Lee Min Ho's Fan Club in Chile Tries To Restore Forest 65304-lee-min-ho.jpg Lee Min Ho

Actor Lee Min Ho will return to TV in a new drama by the writer of the popular Korean show "Secret Garden."

Along with Lee Min Ho as part of the cast the new drama will have Kim Eun Sook as the writer and Kang Shin Hyo as the director. 

Kim Eun Sook was the writer on the widely popular drama "Secret Garden." A show about the love story of a poor girl and a rich man. The show takes a strange science fiction turn when the characters end up switching bodies.

Lee Min Ho's new show is tentatively titled "The One Trying to Wear the Crown, Withstand the Weight - The Heirs. There is no plot summary listed.

Before Lee Min Ho returns to the small screen he will be releasing an album and going on tour. Reports say that Lee Min Ho will not be debuting as a singer but they do say, "His main objective with the album and tour is purely to meet with fans and provide fan service. He plans on visiting ten cities in China, Japan, Taiwan, Thailand, Philippines and more for the tour."

In a statement released by Lee Min Ho the actor says, "I organized a small present to respond to the fans, who have cherished me. I'll do my best to greet with good acting in as soon as possible. Thank you for the support and love."

Fans of Lee Min Ho are loyal to the star. In Chile, a group of fans helped to rebuild a forest devastated by a fire in Lee Min Ho's name. For one month, from December 2012 to January 2013 a wild fire burned through the Torres del Paine National Park.

Fans of Lee Min Ho living in the area decided to help out by donating and planting trees to help rebuild the forest. Loyal to their favorite actor the fans donated 332 tress in Lee Min Ho's name. Their goal was to restore the forest. Their hope is that one day Lee Min Ho will visit.

source : kpopstarz

Guest janecokie

gracelee102009 said: @janecokie9.. I see you and @Jang27 both love Choi Young and here's my small attempt to share his pics here. The one below I think is his Lee Yoon Sung character in City Hunter.

[625b369ca72011e28b6522000a1f97ac_5.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2j7C7jSD_EmiInUq085v

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQxltFi9yMt5z8W_efQeNM

Here's something I found on YouTube to share with you guys! For those who don't understand mandarin, the video talks briefly about our dear LeeMinHot story before he shot to fame and the hardship he has gone through. Apparently, the highest record of him to go w/o sleep is 3 days in a row! Apart from that, his company is fiercely protective over him. He has his infamous cute looking bodyguard and they screen through interview questions. Any questions asked out of the list weren't entertained. A snippet of the incident was captured in the video.

Good Morning everyone!It's a rainy morning in Singapore and this is going to cheer everyone up!!!

Presenting our dearest Lee Min Hot in his cutest manner as he does the Guiyomi!!! I was trying to stiffle my squeal at my workplace when i saw this through my work laptop. (PS: I am a teacher.... i had to maintain my composure and image!) :P:D

Guest janecokie

gracelee102009 said: Since you love LMH as Choi Young, know what I think I never see your name in the Faith thread likewise with Jang27 (correct me if I'm wrong)... you should try to see their thread. You won't believe the speed of their thread and their discussions, pics, fanarts, humors they are the experts when it comes to anything about "Faith" :) I am more of a lurker there but I do sometimes share my comments too. Enjoy.

Guest Jang27

@janecokie9 you're the best, again, thank you so much! The pictures bring the memory of CH 'n ES back.. How their love was so strong so it could break through time and space.. I have re watched "the faith" for many times, and everytime I watch it, feeling so sad because of the struggle of their love..

@gracelee102009 Actually, I admire General Choi Young for his loyalty to his Country, but the one that I love is Lee Min Ho, I'm crazy about him, more over when he roled as Choi Young, he was so manly..

Also his role as Lee Yoon Seong in City Hunter, can't forget the way he kissed Kim Na Na on her apartment balcony roof LOL, wewww... I miss to see him in small screen again, can't wait to watch "the heirs"

Thank you grace!

Guest janecokie

Jang27 said: @janecokie9 you're the best, again, thank you so much! The pictures bring the memory of CH 'n ES back.. How their love was so strong so it could break through time and space.. I have re watched "the faith" for many times, and everytime I watch it, feeling so sad because of the struggle of their love..

Guest Jang27

@janecokie9 The picture when Choi Young leaned his head to Eun Soo remind me a scene when Lee Yoon Seong leaned his head to Kim Na Na inside the bus and pretending that he's falling asleep LOL...

Unfortunately, a squeeze scene on the Kim Na Na's apartment balcony roof never happen in the faith.. LOL..

Deal with you @janecokie9 the last scene in the faith would be more great with squeeze scene..!! I can't imagine how KHS husband face when watching the scene.. LOL

Ohhh too much LOL, my stomach is hurt..!!

Guest linsay1008

@linsay1008

Are you going for the concert? I heard that LMH is not coming to SG for concert! Am so upset!!!

Hi @jaslynkpl hmmm dunno yet u_u, wanna go but hav to work on that day.