Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest xopo17

to all, hai long time no see

btw i've been visited dramabeans, said that LMH my oppa got a new project. Well, CONGRATS OPPA. I MISS U SINCE FAITH, I WILL BE GLAD TO WELCOME U BACK IN K-DRAMA.

I HOPE IN HIS NEW DRAMA < HE GOT A GOOD DIRECTOR / PD ( so trauma with Faith PD until now) BUT WHATEVER WILL GO, I WILL SUPPORT U OPPA<

and love thats he join with Kim Eun Sook's greatest writer ever !! :) so proud ...

MinHO OPPA WELCOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK !!!

ps : i hope @myphim or @maja or @luvminho can make the new thread of oppa new kdrama :)

Guest shantipriya

marie67 said: OMG OMG I can't WAIT!! But seriously I want his co-star to be round the same age. No Han Ji Min or Choi Kang Hee please. I want someone like Yoon Eun Hye :)

Guest selmae lorra melcinlumjod

Urin seoro cheonnune banhaesseoyo.Naneun joahaeyo dangsineul Minho.Gamsahamnida Minho. Naneun gippeoyo haeyo.& Geugeoseneun Mannaso Bangapssumnida Minho. :) Annyong Hashimnnika Soompiers!!! Ottoshimnikka? :)

what MinozChileOFC did,1 of the best way to show our love for Minho,not from the voting line (except if that voting line held by a TV stations or Movie/Drama institutions).http://www.leeminhoworld.com/forums/index.php?/topic/530-news-a-forest-named-after-lee-min-ho/

***Wahhh.........this has made my day! I'm so happy to know that LMH will be back to the small screen soon. It’s always nice to see him. But, the title seems so weird, so long, eh.....But, I'm very much exited! LMH in a rom-com! I am so there! I totally forgot to breathe after reading this great news! I like the recent works of this writer : A Gentleman's Dignity" & "Secret Garden" - she captured my feelings regarding those dramas perfectly! Kim Eun Sook is well known for creating strong, male lead characters. That's why, I tend to forget that she wrote City Hall, where Kim Sun Ah really shined. Overall, her works are so addictive. This time I’m not sure what she will do with Lee Min Ho – ahhh......feast on LMH once again! Based from the title, it looks like we’ll have another jerk of a rich boy to follow on from Hyun Bin in Secret Garden, similar to his BOF character. (but I hope he won't be playing a teenage high school character again, please, don’t let this be) I mean, he already had these mature roles in Personal Taste, City Hunter & Faith which are really far from a high school boy. But, wait - he did say he wanted to play a high schooler again in his recent interviews. So, this drama was what he’s talking about? I hope not - I hope he's going to be like he’s a son from very rich family and the "heir" of big company. LMH is never that really great actor to me. But, he has an "X" factor. He lets us see “beneath his beautiful”. He is not afraid to admit his acting limitation and continue to pursue for improvement. And it has a lot to do with his voice – sounds so smooth – & of course, the looks. I really hope this drama is good! But really it’s Lee Min Ho. She could write him knitting for 20 hours and I’d watch. - hehehe - because LMH can do no wrong in my eyes. I wonder who are some other cast here, huh? But, this I'm pretty sure - I don’t see LMH taking anything less than the lead role even in the future. He’s already very popular in Asia. Hopefully, the drama’s PD will bring out the amazing Lee Min-ho again. Good luck! :))

Maja said: class="title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 30px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(123, 4, 4); line-height: 30px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; position: relative; word-wrap: break-word;"[News] Lee Min-ho Warmly Welcomed in Indonesia

Korean actor Lee Min-ho (right) at his first fan meet-and-greet session, at Jakarta Convention Center’s Plenary hall in Indonesia on March 23, 2013. [starhaus Entertainment]

Hallyu star Lee Min-ho was received with wild enthusiasm on his first visit to Indonesia last weekend.

The actor hosted his first fan meet-and-greet session at Jakarta Convention Center’s Plenary hall in Indonesia on March 23 with some 5,000 fans gathered, his agency Starhaus Entertainment said on March 27.

“I’m sorry that I couldn’t make it before now and I thank you for waiting for me for such a long time,” Lee said in his hand-written letter at the sold-out fan event, where his die-hard fans chose to keep standing for the whole three hours.

Officials from Starhaus explained that Lee’s visit was belated due to the “Boys over Flowers” star’s tight schedule, which didn’t allow him to answer numerous calls for visits in the region after the drama series such as “Personal Taste,” “City Hunter” and most recently, “Faith” proved to be such hits there.

The time-slipping series, opposite actress Kim Hee-seon, is slated to hit the airwaves in the country from May.

In a bid to respond to the fans’ overwhelming support, the 25-year-old star is set to drop his first mini-album early May. He will embark on Asia tour in late May, starting with Seoul.

Korean actor Lee Min-ho at his first fan meet-and-greet session, at Jakarta Convention Center’s Plenary hall in Indonesia on March 23, 2013. [starhaus Entertainment]

Korean actor Lee Min-ho (second to left) at his first fan meet-and-greet session, at Jakarta Convention Center’s Plenary hall in Indonesia on March 23, 2013. [starhaus Entertainment]

Source & Credit: kstar10.tenasia.co.kr

source : http://loveghs.wordpress.com/2013/03/27/news-lee-min-ho-warmly-welcomed-in-indonesia/

willenette said:

***Wahhh.........this has made my day! I'm so happy to know that LMH will be back to the small screen soon. It’s always nice to see him. But, the title seems so weird, so long, eh.....But, I'm very much exited! LMH in a rom-com! I am so there! I totally forgot to breathe after reading this great news! I like the recent works of this writer : A Gentleman's Dignity" & "Secret Garden" - she captured my feelings regarding those dramas perfectly! Kim Eun Sook is well known for creating strong, male lead characters. That's why, I tend to forget that she wrote City Hall, where Kim Sun Ah really shined. Overall, her works are so addictive. This time I’m not sure what she will do with Lee Min Ho – ahhh......feast on LMH once again! Based from the title, it looks like we’ll have another jerk of a rich boy to follow on from Hyun Bin in Secret Garden, similar to his BOF character. (but I hope he won't be playing a teenage high school character again, please, don’t let this be) I mean, he already had these mature roles in Personal Taste, City Hunter & Faith which are really far from a high school boy. But, wait - he did say he wanted to play a high schooler again in his recent interviews. So, this drama was what he’s talking about? I hope not - I hope he's going to be like he’s a son from very rich family and the "heir" of big company. LMH is never that really great actor to me. But, he has an "X" factor. He lets us see “beneath his beautiful”. He is not afraid to admit his acting limitation and continue to pursue for improvement. And it has a lot to do with his voice – sounds so smooth – & of course, the looks. I really hope this drama is good! But really it’s Lee Min Ho. She could write him knitting for 20 hours and I’d watch. - hehehe - because LMH can do no wrong in my eyes. I wonder who are some other cast here, huh? But, this I'm pretty sure - I don’t see LMH taking anything less than the lead role even in the future. He’s already very popular in Asia. Hopefully, the drama’s PD will bring out the amazing Lee Min-ho again. Good luck! :))

Guest guadi

@cynder and @willenette -  Yes, I hope his new project will challenge him and force something more from his acting. Personally, I believe he has an aura that helps to hide certain acting limitations. I just simply love his onscreen charisma which helps me connect with whatever character he has portrayed. Maybe you're right; he has that IT factor. Of course, he doesn't look all that bad either :P. He's still young, and I'm looking forward to seeing what he can bring in a more comedic role :) 
@cynder - You're a big fan of Kim Eun-sook? If you don't mind me asking, what aspects of her writing stand out the most for you? I've read mixed reviews about her writing around the interwebs. 

shantipriya said: marie67 said: Is this true? http://www.viki.com/channels/1659/videos/53743 They say he will move to China after his new drama. He will also get a chinese citizenship and get his new name Yi Min Ho....:o

Guest shantipriya

guadi said: @cynder and @willenette -  Yes, I hope his new project will challenge him and force something more from his acting. Personally, I believe he has an aura that helps to hide certain acting limitations. I just simply love his onscreen charisma which helps me connect with whatever character he has portrayed. Maybe you're right; he has that IT factor. Of course, he doesn't look all that bad either :P. He's still young, and I'm looking forward to seeing what he can bring in a more comedic role :) 
@cynder - You're a big fan of Kim Eun-sook? If you don't mind me asking, what aspects of her writing stand out the most for you? I've read mixed reviews about her writing around the interwebs. 

shantipriya said: marie67 said: Is this true? http://www.viki.com/channels/1659/videos/53743 They say he will move to China after his new drama. He will also get a chinese citizenship and get his new name Yi Min Ho....:o

@guadi...I have watched all dramas that Kim Eun Sook worked on. In my opinion, she really knows how to build and develop strong character leads. Most of the female leads in her dramas are witty and strong...qualities of a woman that I personally like. I hate those characters that cry in most of the episodes and not do anything about it. And with KES, she is pretty consistent. When she makes the role witty...you can bet that role is going to stay strong till the end. I also appreciate her humor..it is quite natural and not forced. I find her pacing in drama quite satisfying as well. You know how sometimes in a drama it takes too long for the leads to meet (where the leads hate each other in most episodes)? and only happens in the last 2 episodes or something?...this doesn't happen in her writing. Hope that helps. 
btw, when i watched her dramas..i didn't know she wrote it. It was only after that i realized that she wrote most of the dramas i liked.

284658_344200652346238_1200581698_n.jpg

Lee Minho - Heirs 상속자들 Korean Drama
Actor Kim Sang Ho praises Lee Minho (이민호), "he is a gentle and cool actor." He also mentioned that at Lee Min Ho's age to achieve this level of achievement is considered very good. Actor Kim Sang Ho acted with #leeminho in City Hunter before. 

Wow Actor Kim has never forget @ActorLeeMinho. ♥ 

Original link: http://news.nate.com/view/20130402n22751

~Admin/Jominz at FB Heirs page