Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

I can't see the airport pictures of today at my office computer. Will try to look at them tonight at home. =((

@alesia44: Ah, I saw that video. Guess I misunderstood the meaning. Now that you mention it, it makes sense that he was only promoting the app. Too bad, I like men who knows how to cook.

@mtdt: Thank you so much for translating that part. I like his answers.

News about his second album from MWave

class="titleNews"Lee Min Ho to Release a Second Album for the Fans

Read full article here : http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/76865/leeminho-to-release-album

------------------------------------------------

News about his second album  from ystarnews

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt"이민호, 오는 10월 두 번째 앨범 '노래할게' 발표

cr ystarnews

Oh my.... the latest airport fashion of MH... *faints*
What a beautiful creature!!!! OMAGAD. For sure ovaries exploded as soon as he step foot in the airport! I can only look at him thru pictures posted by others and I am already blown away. What more if seeing him up close?! I COULD'VE DIED RIGHT ON THE SPOT!!!! =P~

And I agree, very good styling. We need to give credits to his stylist (if he does have one) and if he does it by himself...well, he surely knows his stuff :D Bravo MH!! Congrats for flaming my undies on fire... *runs off to the bathroom to recover self from burning* =)) =))
PS oh, everything in him is already claimed! hm... Can I claim his sideburns? LOL. =))

@mtdt and @Mosquito‌ Hey friends!!! ARE YOU GOING TO TAKE A GLIMPSE OF HEAVEN?! Take us with you pleaseeeee!! :D 8-} Lucky you guys!!

@mtdt @minhoshin
My dear friends... judging by the human traffic and the size of the mall (it is not a big mall) I would probably give it amiss.  I am happy & contented that I am breathing in the same air space with him for 24 hours :)>-  
Banners put up for Guangzhou RE:MINHOeda727fajw1ekpwcnjlhtj20vk0nowhh.jpg
credit: Weibo/李敏镐广州后援会

"Song For You" Album for Japan Market

Tracklist in this album:

1. PARADISE IN LOVE
2. I WILL SING
3. TRAVEL
4. BURNING UP
5. STALKER
(omo is "stalker" one of his song title?  he knew his fans love to stalking him ;)) :)) )

top.jpg
top_02.jpgzu02.jpg

2ndアルバム 「Song for you」 とは

来る10月12日&13日にグローバルツアー‘RE:MINHO’日本公演を控えたイ・ミンホが、
10月10日、2nd アルバムとなる「Song for you」 を発売致します。

「Song for you」には新曲5曲が収録されています。
ティータイムにぴったりのオシャレなボサノバ曲「PARADAISE IN LOVE」。
愛するただ一人の女性への想いをドラマティックに乗せたラブソング「I WILL SING」。
まるで一筋の風が吹き抜けるような爽やかでハッピーな曲「TRAVEL」。
過去の未練を捨てられない彼女への情熱を激しく歌い上げた「BURNING UP」。
自分を振った女性への切ない思いが心に響く「STALKER」。

イ・ミンホの甘いアルトの歌声が紡ぎだす様々な恋愛模様。
切なくて甘い、辛いけど忘れられない・・・どの曲も聞くたびに違う発見がある、
そんな新鮮な魅力に満ち溢れた特別な1枚「Song for you」。

あなたもきっと何度でも繰り返し聞きたくなること間違いありません。
イ・ミンホが歌声を通じて見せる新しい姿に、どうぞご期待下さい!!

cr: minho japan

Any japanese minoz in here? Actually there is some explanation behind all his song in this album. Hope someone can help to translate, thanks in advance.

@Mosquito yes you right, his album will release on October 10th.

Btw I read your post, and you wrote the place for Osim event is not big mall? Somehow it make me feel worried, because there will be many fans in there and the place will become very crowded. Anyone remember Etude event in 2009? it also held in a mall, because it's so crowded and even Lee Minho couldn't walk to the mall so they had to cancel the event.

Good luck to our Singaporean Minoz who will come to Osim event! Hope the event will go smoothly. :)

Thanks @moonrain @mtdt finally he arrived safely in SG, can't wait to read your story. You stand very close to him :)

It's time to report LMH's fashion today hehe..

SONIC DEATH T-SHIRT by Sandro Paris x Sonic Youth

53a1d333jw1ekq4s4nrykj218g0xcwj0.jpg
credit: @PJ-免贵姓李

He is wearing THIERS BRACELET again

9ff0fb0bjw1ekpu032bwnj20sg0lc0x0.jpg

@moonrain THANK YOU THANK YOU~ are you coming?? please please come 
2 hours back I just get to breathe within the same air space with him, AND NOW THIS!!!  Unbelievable, NO NO IT IS TOTALLY BELIEVABLE NOW :x
@gaeingoh you coming home for this?  @mtdt @yyanz1 please remember to 'chio' me ok ok?  
OJmhGnH.jpg

Hi all... me reporting here!

So excited Tonite. Actually I was held back at office and was still thinking if skipping going to the airport... but the bus to airport came the min I step on the bus stop thus I took it. I reach airport at 730pm.. minho flight already touchdown. I quickly ran into the area and grab hold of a CSO to ask her exactly which gate. Then I ran to that gate... nearer to the gate from afar I saw a big group of security guards and I guess must be him... I quickly ran towards them and saw him!!

I quickly zip out my phone n video him... as he walked towards me I smiled and said hello... Surprised was he looked at me... smiled and replied hi! Omg Omg. ... fainted on the spot.

Then quickly ran infront and continue to walked with him. At the escalator he again looked at my direction and smiled! Then followed him till the VIP area.

So tats my fan account. I choose to think that he remembered me... tat I also followed him like that during his last trip? Let me delu mind goes wild. Haha

And YES! Happy news!!! Nov 9th!!!

Let's go together!! Haha

Mosquito said: @moonrain THANK YOU THANK YOU~ are you coming?? please please come 
2 hours back I just get to breathe within the same air space with him, AND NOW THIS!!!  Unbelievable, NO NO IT IS TOTALLY BELIEVABLE NOW :x
@gaeingoh you coming home for this?  @mtdt @yyanz1 please remember to 'chio' me ok ok?