Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest califgirl

@jellylovesfaith His superman pic is so cute. I would also like to see to play a spiderman because I want to see how he kisses the spiderman style.

Remember the famous head upside down spiderman kiss?

scan_smmj1.jpg
[\spoiler]

adamfever

said:

Btw, KNTV will airing LMH concert in Japan on 15 May, right? It seems nobody upload the video or maybe I missed it?alesia44

said:

Found the videos: 140515 KNTV - Lee Minho My Everything Encore Concert

Part 1 http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1v12i1

Part 2 http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1v32u6

uploaded by minomino

sia3 said: I'm confused, tongue moves in the kiss but as long as he doesn't extend his tongue into her mouth, that's not considered as there is tongue action, right? I just think it'd be unprofessional to tongue your co star at work. Hmmm

Guest mtdt

moonrain said: Can someone translate this? just in a nutshell please...
Cr: DC
This graph is for "Who do you want to see most in the 2014 Car Event"  Thus LMH came out at 90.3%

This reports states that KIA sales results from Jan to April increased by 10.1% compared to last year and is the no2 best selling cars in CHina. (And they compared it against Hyundai who has a lower increased in sales)
Source: DAUM Yonhap & akdntm

@sia3

Maybe LMH subtle movement of his tongue in CH kiss may have been accidental.Like in heirs in the scene when KT and ES were in the closet and it was,an almost kiss.LMH was instructed not to move and he unconsciously moved his lips a bit.He does immerse himself in his characters so yeah accidents do happen.

R E M I N D E R

1. Do not post consecutively (one after another).  Do not post one picture per post or one quote per post in addition to posting several times in a row to bump your post count or keep a thread on the first page of the forum. Simply edit your previous post. 

2. Do not quote pictures or long posts.   Instead, remove images in your quotes. Quotes do not count towards the 20-character limit rule. If you are going to quote a picture or post, say something about it. If a quote is too long (more than 10 lines), only quote a subsection of the text. Quoted pictures set in spoiler tags are considered a violation as well.

Kindly refer to the complete rules of actors & actresses here to prevent additional violations. Failure to follow these rules may result in a warning to consistent violators, or a temporary closure of the thread. Thanks!

Guest Moonrain

mtdt

said:

moonrain

said: Can someone translate this? just in a nutshell please...

Cr: DC

This graph is for "Who do you want to see most in the 2014 Car Event"  Thus LMH came out at 90.3%

This reports states that KIA sales results from Jan to April increased by 10.1% compared to last year and is the no2 best selling cars in CHina. (And they compared it against Hyundai who has a lower increased in sales)

Source: DAUM Yonhap & akdntm

Guest Moonrain

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Lee Min-ho Exclusive Behind the scenes interview with OSIM

Cr: osim
eb2575c9gw1egjjydg8fgj20zk0jxjs8.jpg