Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest jellylovesfaith

more screen shots from the line cf... It looks so lovely! cannot wait to see the full mini movie. I just love how toned down he is. As if he's just another boy across the street from you. As if you can actually reach him and a touch him without all those barriers of fame... He just looks so normal. :x :x
10246604_525059434270804_701667937367967
10269520_525059454270802_147241376883632
cr; logo

I found these news on one of MinHo's fan pages:

[NEWS]#SHOWBOX to launch Gangnam Blues at Filmart

South Korean director YU Ha 유하 | 庾河's forthcoming gangster drama #GangnamBlues 강남 블루스 make its market debut at Hong Kong #FilMart 香港國際影視展 with sales company Showbox/Mediaplex Inc 쇼박스 미디어플렉스.

Set in 1970s Seoul, the film stars LEE Min-ho 이민호 | 李敏鎬 and KIM Rae-won 김래원 | 金來沅 as two childhood friends torn apart as political powers and criminal organisations collide in the rapidly developing real estate market.

Produced by m.o.vera Pictures, Gangnam is the third film in the director's action trilogy, preceded by Spirit of Jeet Kune Do: Once Upon a Time in High School 말죽거리 잔혹사 (2003) and A Dirty Carnival 비열한 거리 (2006). Production begins in April with a theatrical release set for the winter.

Hot off hit television drama The Heirs, #Lee is currently one of the most prolific South Korean stars in the #Greater #China region. A Chinese remake of The Heirs is currently in the works, and Lee's management agency recently set up a cooperation agreement with Huayi Brothers Media Corporation 華誼兄弟傳媒股份有限公司.

by Kevin Ma from Filmbiz.Asia
10325674_1476650525900433_12728492640902

Other news:

Lee Minho (이민호) In Gangnam Blues 강남 블루스 2o14
This year ‪#‎ShowBox‬ to the International Film Festival at Cannes, France

‪#‎LeeMinHo‬ En ‪#‎GangnamBlues‬ 2o14
Cette année Afficher Box au Festival International du Film à Cannes, France

Via: Gangnam Blues 강남 블루스
Cr #showbox10171887_624115004348512_842700295775391

1486595_624114997681846_2915237514649938
Credit to ANNA

This news is from Le Minh Ho Woodalchis Arab

Lee Minho (이민호) In Gangnam Blues 강남 블루스 2o14
This year ‪#‎ShowBox‬ to the International Film Festival at Cannes, France

لي مين هو في جانج نام البلوز 2o14
هذا العام عرض للمهرجان السينمائي الدولي في مهرجان كان، فرنسا

강남 블루스에서 이민호 2o14
칸느, 프랑스 <의 국제 영화제에 올해의 표시 상자

10170876_234752776731441_814862654921702
credit to Lee Min Ho Woodalchis Arab 이민호

Guest califgirl

jellylovesfaith said: more screen shots from the line cf... It looks so lovely! cannot wait to see the full mini movie. I just love how toned down he is. As if he's just another boy across the street from you. As if you can actually reach him and a touch him without all those barriers of fame... He just looks so normal. :x :x

cr; logo

Guest califgirl

@Mimibecon Wow, what a great news! So this movie isn't just made for the commercial purpose   :x

Guest Moonrain

Some bit of news:
‪‎LeeMinHo‬ and Guo Bi Ting (Bea Hayden) from China to act in Korean Version of "Hiroshima Mon Amour" (?) A love micro drama "Love Line" (?). The scene was taken at Namsam Park. This "Love Line" comes from "You Who Came From the Stars" production team and the Korean most romantic drama team working together. As Lee Minho is filming for "Gangnam Blues" presently, therefore this will be his only project in 2014. 
Credit: http://xmwww.com/xm/hanguo/636862.html

So this is like his 'drama' for 2014??? bummer :( 
Gifs: Does he look like the musician type?938184a2gw1eg25qxlk6dg207i03v1kx.gif938184a2gw1eg25qyqrjng207i03v7wh.gif938184a2gw1eg25qzpi3rg207i03vhb8.gif
Cr: ohchloe

Guest mtdt

wow.... I was busy these few days thus din check the forum and there were so many good news!
Movie - Cannes!!! wow... so does it means he would be going to France to promote his film?  and best do a world premier tour too... like Cold Eyes movie premier in Singapore. :)
Drama - wow... so the news is out! This is so cool.... wonder how many episodes would it be.But still I hope this is not his "only" drama for 2014! 

Guest mtdt

just a fun poll....  (and it's between my 2 LEEs!!! Oh no.... I cannot say who i vote openly... you all guess ok! hahaha :P)
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/04/tournament-battle-of-the-best-actor-and-actress

Guest mtdt

Mimibecon said: MinHo on Taiwanese TVBS Magazine No. 861
They seem to have told a long story about MinHo, how he had grown up as an actor from BOF to the Heirs including his past accidents (the slipping on the red carpet one and the severe traffic one).

We might need to wait for a brief English translation of this from @mtdt, @yyanz1, @windupbird95 and other Chinese reading Minoz :)

Guest mtdt

One month ago, fans spotted LMH and GBT filming at Nanshan Park and suspect that it was a new CF but there hasnt been any news about it since.   Let "Qiyi team" here tell you the latest secret.  Actually it's a collaboration between production crew of "You who came from the star" and Korean most romantic drama team to produce the new melo-com drama {One Line romance}.  It will debut on 9th May on "Qiyi Channel online"
Story is about a famous Korea music composer and a simple Chinese Tourist love story.  It's the Korean version of {Hiroshima mon amour},  As LMH is currently busy with his movie, this might be his only drama for 2014.
As a nanshen, he cannot just stop at being the handsome long legged oppa, even if he is not able to do magic like fly in the sky, he needs to be able to at least plays the piano and shows his uber lovely look.  In the drama, he is a famous music composer "Minho" thus he would be playing guitar, piano at his free time.  The drama background would also be full of artistic and classy feel, wont be any less than Manager Do.  As he is busy preparing his new album, he went to Nanshan with his dog (sadly not choco) to get some new inspiration early morning.  At that point he met up with the female lead, a simple Chinese Tourist "ling ling".  With romantic music, pretty sakura, handsome Minho and cute dogs, it deeply attracted Ling Ling.
About Ling Ling - I skip this part  :P
The attraction about K-drama, it's the intrigue/ Melo storyline that always holds onto the audience.   In "you who came from the stars' the OTP had 3months to be together before they need to say goodbye to each other, how about this drama?  they only met each other on "ling ling" last day in Korea.  So How will the relationship goes on?  How will Minho & Ling Ling go on with their romance, pls remember to watch the drama. 

mtdt said: Mimibecon said: MinHo on Taiwanese TVBS Magazine No. 861
They seem to have told a long story about MinHo, how he had grown up as an actor from BOF to the Heirs including his past accidents (the slipping on the red carpet one and the severe traffic one).

We might need to wait for a brief English translation of this from @mtdt, @yyanz1, @windupbird95 and other Chinese reading Minoz :)

Thanks @Windupbird95 for the useful information, the clarification and also the English translation :-).

Oh I didn't know that you had posted the original news on the GB thread. Now I feel relieved since I have been uncertain whether the Cannes relating information that I posted is a true one or not :-).

More LINE BTS :-)
jYm47NhQkXVbp.jpg
jH1vbIet4KZUA.jpg
cr. as tagged

Guest MISSMOON

Anneyoung :-h

Guys can u guys please vote for lee min ho in allkpop battle

lmh 49% vs lsg 51%