Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Happy B-day June 22! Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Lee Minho with Gangnam Blues's staffs
Maybe @zinnia can help us to understand what's the story behind this picture :) Is it true this picture was taken on September 16?

8ffd3418gw1ekgbr0os8mj20lc0g041g.jpg
8ffd3418gw1ekgbqyaeftj20lc0fxtb6.jpg

cr: dc minho

---------------------------------------

They add new schedule in NANJING, CHINA on November 1st
nanjing_open_korean.png

Guest Rachel Park

@alesia44 first i think they were his classmate or college friends or something. they all looks so young hahaha mino looks so handsome with his daily ordinary fashion 😊

Guest Rachel Park

@alesia44 puahahaha i saw it from their clothes and pose *my deduction skill ala sherlock* lmao

so handsome in that selfie with girl. ahhh i've already miss him so much ㅠㅠ

love all the Fan accounts... the BKK one was expectional! :)
I just ordered my innisfree pdts to get this!  (silly me as it's cheaper to buy from stores and no delivery fees... sigh)
Have you all ordered?  it's world wide shipping! :)
Bxp5ktSCYAIB3wl.jpg:large

meridian said:
Thank you for reading! :D I wish it gives some happiness to you. I was emotional when I wrote too...laugh, smile, and cry :))Part1: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27780221/#Comment_27780221Part2: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27783802/#Comment_27783802Part3: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27786927/#Comment_27786927 
Minho is really nice and very very handsome in person :D Minoz should be proud of him very much :DAnd when I'm writing this post, I miss him already...miss him a lot...lol :x Good night everyone! xxx

Guest Rachelle JoyC

HUHUHU as much as I want to post a picture but I really cant, the instruction is confusing. Hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllp!!

Guest Moonrain

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Romanson Releases Simple But Captivating Images of Its New Model Lee Min Hocrystalcove September 18, 2014
lee-min-ho-romanson-1.jpg

Watch brand Romanson released today promotional images for its new model, actor Lee Min Ho.

According to Romanson, Lee Min Ho was chosen to represent the brand as it takes one more step into the global marks since the actor is the number one Hallyu star in China. It said, “We anticipate that Romanson will be better able to express its color through Lee Min Ho.”

Meanwhile, Lee Min Ho has wrapped up filming for his forthc0ming movie, “Gangnam Blues,” and will embark on a global fanmeeting tour, “Re:Lee Minho,” starting on October 4 in Beijing.

lee-min-ho-romanson-2.jpg

Cr: Soompi News