Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

LEE MINHO TO HOLD #GLOBAL FAN MEETS ACROSS #ASIA AND #AMERICA

Lee Minho (이민호) , one of Asia’s most recognizable stars worldwide, is scheduled to take his fan meetings from Asia to the Americas. Last year, it was recorded that 52,000 tickets were sold in eight Asian cities. This year, he will start his tour in Seoul before heading to cities like Beijing and Tokyo.

This year’s fan meet is titled “Re:Minho” and Star House Entertainment revealed that the concept was, “As if restarting a computer, this tour is to symbolize a new start. Fans will be able to see new and different images of Lee Minho.” 

It was also revealed that Lee Minho will be venturing to the Americas, marking the spread of Korean culture, especially K-pop and K-dramas, not just in Asia but to the Western world as well. 

Also, having 15.4 million likes on his official Facebook, Lee Minho is the most popular star in Korea, with even more likes than any K-pop idol. This makes him stand at number 16 worldwide, solidifying his position even amongst global actors and actresses!

cr blog.koreaboo.com

10636109_905874496106725_600571354793814

PLEASE LIKE this page
https://www.facebook.com/minhominozworld

Guest HannaP

OMO @alesia44 that's a sexy BUTT in there! lol  =P~ =P~ =P~
Let me claimed that Biceps.  YUM! YUM! YUM!  =P~  =P~ https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bvjpx0iCQAE4p7j.jpg:large

Guest califgirl

Does anyone know his American tour schedule? If he can only do 1 event, I have the feeling it might be NY. Drama Fever loves LMH and he can have interview w them promoting his movie, 2 birds with 1 stone. If that's the case, @pixie and I will be sad. I'm hoping he will have a FM in L.A. as well since he said he loved CA.@jellylovesfaith are you giving us LMH Throw back Thursday today? I miss your Thowback Thursdays!

ANNYEONG, MINOZ!    webcam2.gif
Wheeee, so many goodies to welcome me today! 54d1594673f8297cc24fb75dbf803d2389d3efa.

@alesia44 THANK YOU for clarifying that the MH spotting was for yesterday!  I was unclear about that and I did not want to presume that it was a scoop; besides, his hair was unstyled and the shot was blurry so it was hard to tell.  But I am just too glad to be wrong because if it was yesterday, then I'm happy to see him so well and looking so fine :)But...but...why is he STILL doing Semir?  smiley-angry032.gif   Aishhh......!
Speaking of....OH ME, OH MY......THAT BUMPY BUTT..... =P~  =P~   =P~  I NEVER LOST FAITH THAT IT WAS THERE (unlike *cough* others) :))  When he straightens his shoulders just so, his bum protrudes.  Unfortunately, because he's so tall he tends to slouch so as not to stand out too much.  Can I guess what the shoot was for?  Isn't she the photog for Suphier and the like?  Could he be doing his concert poster?  His attire seems to be for an edgy, tough JongDae-ish persona.  
@teddydoobie Thanks for posting the BENCH mall tour photos!  He looks so, so delicious in that series.  But you left out a few, so let me post them....RS CLAIMED! ;))

BvkToCwCIAMqqmw.jpg:large

So handsome! :xBvkTs7qCcAAEOA3.jpg:large
cr as tagged

FAN ARTBvkRCEDCcAIrYWH.jpg:large

If his recent GUESS pic looked familiar.....you were right!

BvkFNYFCIAAzwFL.jpg:large2013BvkFNWUCIAAUrkW.jpg:large

Looking at these now, does he not look THE BEST today????!!!! I feel inspired by him to get out there, get healthy and be fit so I, too, will look better now than I have ever been!  smiley-char023.gif

@pixie0622 yes why is he still doing Semir :)) Let's not forget he is our loyal model hehe, since Trugen he had been labeled as one of loyal model. Btw I also think his contract with Eider extended for 4 years.

Yes, It could be for RE:MINHO concert poster, because photographer Jo Sunhee wrote about concert poster in her tweet. If she didn't write it was for concert poster, I will think it's for Gangnam Blues poster or maybe for Guess pictorial. Maybe he wants to show his new look through RE:MINHO as well as to promote Gangnam Blues because it's his latest/new project.

EDIT: I forget to wrote concert in USA :D

As for RE:MINHO concert in USA we can only wait patiently, because there's no confirmed details about it.

according to @Mosquito and weibo it's for his RE:Minho poster and video

alesia44 said:
Yes, It could be for RE:MINHO concert poster, because photographer Jo Sunhee wrote about concert poster in her tweet. If she didn't write it was for concert poster, I will think it's for Gangnam Blues poster or maybe for Guess pictorial. Maybe he wants to show his new look through RE:MINHO as well as to promote Gangnam Blues because it's his latest/new project.

As for RE:MINHO concert we can only wait patiently, because there's no confirmed details about it.

[NEWS]

Lee Min Ho is sexy in denim for 'Guess'

August 21, 2014 @ 12:37 pm
(pictures skipped)

As the new model for 'Guess' jeans, Lee Min Ho released some pictures from the autumn photo shoot in which he is looking fine.  

SEE ALSO: Lee Min Ho chosen as new model for 'Guess'

Wearing a simple faded denim shirt and distressed jeans, he looks both casual yet chic.  With those sharp features and tall body, it's no wonder 'Guess' chose him as their new model.  

Meanwhile, he is preparing for the premiere of his upcoming movie, 'Gangnam Blues'!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/08/lee-min-ho-is-sexy-in-denim-for-guess

guys how can i download lee min  ho innisfree taiwan stickers??can anybody put on d steps please.......i tried setting vpn and all......but i dont know wat to do nextcan anyone send me the proper steps??i need help pease

thank you @kiklaminho, @pixie0622,@musquito.....am going to finally finish city hunter.............but if i finish city hunter i wont have anything to watch of lee min ho......am a bit sad about it..... :((

@cookienomer kumao........

am learning little little words..guys...have you watched the making of boys over flowers where in third episode gu jun pyo falls into the pool??the making of that scene brought tears into my eyes...lee min ho works soo hard to make any scene perfect...he is a perfectionist.........i remember seeing it on youtube....now i tried finding it but i could'nt find the video .........chingus see it if you havent seen it....its really heart touching...

@cookienomer yes this is the one.....i tied a lot but i couldnt find it....kumao chingu....there is a part where he comes out of the pool and just collapses on the ground....and having no strength to walk he just manages to crawl a bit..while others are pouring hot water to warm him up........oh my god.... i couldnt see it.......i felt really proud of min ho after that video i saw.... but why is that seen not even shown properly in the drama???at first i thought it a stunt artist or some one in pool (until i saw the video)....i love the scene that happens after the pool scene....jun pyo trying to kiss jan di........i laughed soo much =))