Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Happy B-day June 22! Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Thanks @"Kris Silva"‌ for posting the ENg sub of the Line CF. So his dog is named Brown---thought I heard him say Raoul :)) Guess it's the closest to Choco that he can get since the little diva wasn't cooperating during the shoot :)) How depraved am I that I've watched this 16-min film for I don't how many times, and each time he makes me smile and swoon like crazy ?!!!

Guest jellylovesfaith

adamfever said: jellylovesfaith said: IT'S THROWBACK THURSDAY GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!this time it's a special treat for everyone because it's going to be the tantadadaaaaaa: Top Ten Most Noteworthy Kisses That Minho Has Given Us. (lets call it 'us' because sharing is quite big in k-dramaland.

I saw Minoz Vietnam had MinHo's interview with the L’Officel Hommes (part 1) translated into Vietnamese a week ago, I am wondering why we don't find this interview got translated into English on any other sites. I have skimmed through the interview content, MinHo's answers are very insightful and interesting to read.

@Adamfever: how do you think about translating this interview from the Vietnamese translation of Minoz Vietnam with full credit?
:)
10299090_545176515599873_495190381900278

Guest jellylovesfaith

@pixie0622 it was the last episode (16) :D i loved that episode! especially the scene with the baloons :) 

Guest califgirl

I saw this on WeAreMinoz facebook:http://100479.net/ranking/?code=vote2
You can vote once a day and Minho is currently at #2. I don't know if this poll is important like the Nanshen poll.

Guest cutecutegirl

Minoz! Did U know that actress Park Bo Young's debut was also on 10th May & it will be her 8th anniversary like our oppa! ^ ^They both debuted in "Secret Campus" and LUCKY 8th anniversary to both of them! :) I hope that it it will not sadden you minoz that I have inserted oppa's image with another actress in this page which is for oppa!Past-photo-of-Lee-Min-Ho-and-Park-Bo-You20090415_parkboyoung_4.jpg