Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Happy B-day June 22! Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

yyanz1 said:

Maybe minoz chinese translator can help us? I think this is related to Gangnam Blues, someone who posted this also upload photo of Gangnam Blue filming location, her/his photo already posted in previous pages.

Guest califgirl

Minoz chinguz!

:)
Do U remember that the time oppa's confirmation on starring in "Gangnam Blues" came out,StarHaus entertaiment announced "We have receive movie & drama offers for after Gangnam Blues"?!
I hope I am not mistaken.
So this means that NOW they have drama offers in hand! Why do U think the drama offering news of oppa hasn't been spread? Aren't drama casting news supposed to come soon?
Do U think we stand a chance 2 see oppa in a drama before his military service?! 

By the way,do U think it would be a good idea to see oppa in his next drama with top notch sonbae-noona actresses like "Ha Ji Won","Song Hye Kyo" or same age actresses like "Han Hyo Joo"
or reunion pair up Lee Min Ho & Park Bo Young

I myself feel that oppa & Ha Ji Won could make a good pair up! ^ ^
I also have very good feelings about the pair up of Lee Min Ho & Yoo Eun Hye! :)
The thing is,there are some actresses who I like to see with oppa in a drama but not once were my guesses correct! 
Sorry if I have asked a lot of questions! I am usually so curious about oppa's upcoming projects &  I guess a lot & I also like 2 know other Minoz ideas!

I remember he said in one of his recent interviews that he would be busy fullfilling endorsement obligations after GB. He said his schedule was fully booked this yr. So next yr maybe.

Guest yyanz1

Regarding the news posted by @moonrain in korean...

Actually someone already translated the post to chinese.

This was the postscript left by the GB extra. Based on the chinese translation, what he wrote is as below:

Yesterday I was part of the extras, watching martial arts actors holding lifelike wooden model filming underworld gang fight scene, very spectacular. I also had good impression on LMH because he treated everyone on set Baskin Robbins' ice-creams.

Just to fill anyone's curiosity first. Let's see if zinnia has the time to do the direct translation. :)

@yyanz1 and @zinnia for the translation, I think we don't need to worry about limited foods for Gangnam Blue's production team, until now they're still eating well... Look! Kim Jong Dae is dancing happily :D

iblH5CghvtkBy6.gif

Guest kayabun

Translations for what the Chinese Minoz said abt BTS of GB( posted by @Mimibecon on page 1813)

climbed over the wall and secretly took some pics of the movie location!

oppa is shooting fighting scene.

i took a pic of all his outfits!

took some pic of some blurry images(referring to someone's back)!

turned up to be male lead no.2 KRW.

too frustrating.

knowing that LMH is in this vehicle but cant see him!

An extra of Gangnam Blues left a message in DC LMH gall today.

I don't know for sure if he is the same person whose postscript I translated last night, but it is highly possible that's the case in my opinion.

Lee Min Ho is kind.

I played an extra for GB shooting in Bongdong on Tuesday.

I acted a gang member of Jeong Jin Young's character and Lee Min Ho was one of the same gangster members, too.

Resting out of exhaustion after lunch, I was suddenly told to eat ice cream.

I wondered what it's all about first, and then I found they were Baskin Robbins I like. ^^

I heard they were Lee Min Ho's treat for us. keke

Thanks to him, I enjoyed it. ^^

Guest yyanz1

zinnia said:

An extra of Gangnam Blues left a message in DC LMH gall today.

I don't know for sure if he is the same person whose postscript I translated last night, but it is highly possible that's the case in my opinion.

Lee Min Ho is kind.

I played an extra for GB shooting in Bongdong on Tuesday.

I acted a gang member of Jeong Jin Young's character and Lee Min Ho was one of the same gangster members, too.

Resting out of exhaustion after lunch, I was suddenly told to eat ice cream.

I wondered what it's all about first, and then I found they were Baskin Robbins I like. ^^

I heard they were Lee Min Ho's treat for us. keke

Thanks to him, I enjoyed it. ^^ 

Guest califgirl

giselle_tw said: Lee MinHo Mini Drama CF from iqiyi 

Can someone provide me a translation? The story looks interesting, I'm dying to know what they say.