Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Happy B-day June 22! Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest califgirl

Does anyone know what his name "Min Ho" mean? I know Min means bright or smart, but dont know what the word "Ho" means.

Guest MISSMOON

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Hi to all of u minoz :-h
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"140314 Lee Min Ho PromizPMZ Launching Party Greeting

cr to the uploader

seems I've got a lot to catch up....

Can someone explain the Promiz event last night, please? What did they want to achieve through the event? Was it a fun-raising event, or did they announce what they will do with the money they got from the wardrobe auction? The deco looks pretty decent, I really like it, but I still haven't got what they want to do. What have I missed?

Thanks.

Guest califgirl

giselle_tw said: id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Lee Min Ho - Greeting for LG China

credit : Hayden she

Me too! I also want to know more about PROMIZ. Any K-Minoz out there who cares to tell us about this? The event looked posh and well-executed with beautiful dioramas of MinHo's various acting projects. But was it an auction and how does it relate to the video appeal? In the meantime, @adamfever‌ shall we play a guessing game? Mine is: Minho with Minoz are undertaking a community water well project (in Asia or Africa) via an auction of MinHo's film costumes and limited-edition commemorative items. I can't find a link with the theme "Better than Candies" other than the fact that the event was held on White Day.

califgirl said: giselle_tw said: class="yt" id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px currentColor; border-image: none; text-align: center; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; white-space: nowrap; -ms-word-wrap: normal; -ms-text-overflow: ellipsis;"Lee Min Ho - Greeting for LG China

credit : Hayden she

Semir had a contest during CNY.  To write down your wishes to LMH.  He will choose 2 to fulfill.

This is the followup.

All the wishes were pass to LMH.  Oppa was very happy to receive everyone wishes and thank you everyone for participating in this event.

6e81e5f5jw1eeg9b5y9xij20p018g465.jpg

Minho had choose these 2 wishes to fulfill

6e81e5f5jw1eeg9bt6o84j20p018gwl1.jpg

1st wish - Hope to have Lee Min ho autograph on a T-shirt

Minho signed the t-shirt on the spot

6e81e5f5jw1eeg9chv0daj20p018gq9n.jpg

2nd wish - Hope to receive a box of chocolates from Korea