Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Happy B-day June 22! Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

BsuFhSnCIAEYURf.jpg:large
@Mosquito: thank you so much for the interesting article. I will translate/summarize the next few pages.
#2 & #3 are based on statistics from a website that provides statistics about hottest topics on the internet.  The launch of PROMIZ received 77% of positive review and fans regarded Minho as a kind-hearted angel.  "OPPA" is the most popular nickname for Minho, followed by "Asian Male God" and "Long-Leg Oppa". The fourth is "Hubby/Boy Friend".  Did they consider fans from China?  How come "3-year old" not even make the list??  :))
BsuFx3pCQAEipL0.jpg:large
BsuFuTXCcAA1AxG.jpg:large

The next two pages discuss his hair style with comments from a hair stylist.  Goo Joon Pyo hair style made Minho look innocent and childish, at the same time elegant. However, the stylist pointed out that it is not for everyone, it may make you look like an "Ajumma"  =))   The next style is more natural yet trendy.  It makes his face look smaller.  The third one is more college style and he looks like a lovable big boy that makes all the noona fall for him.  The last one is more formal yet he still look young in it.
Below are the highlights of the rest of the pages posted by @pixie0622:
- the most popular descriptions associated with Minho are "Expression in his eyes" and "Smile".  The fans said the sparkling eyes made them faint in front of the computer and his sunshine-like smile brought them positive energy (I agree 150% !!!)  :D
- highlights of Innisfree's fanmeeting in Taiwan and it said that fans lined up for over 12 hours for the first day of Innisfree's store opening in order to get the Lucky bags. The brand manager went at night and stayed with the fans through the whole night and let them get inside four hours before the store opened.  During the fanmeeting, he was asked again what Taiwanese food he likes the most and he said "Pineapple Pastry" and the MC teased him saying that he should be more careful about what he said to his fans as there will probably be truckloads of "Pineapple Pastry" waiting for him next time he comes to Taiwan. The MC said if she were Minho, she will tell the fans that she likes diamond, gold, etc.  Minho gave her his charming laugh.
- There are over 50 magazines with Minho on the cover in Asia since the beginning of the year.  It praised Minho for giving interesting interviews and tried to give humorous answers to questions that he has been asked over and over again.

tumblr_n8tbwrTPHy1tx7ds3o1_500.gifcr lmh-therapy
WE CAN DO IT!  VOTE!  VOTE! VOTE!
Gomawo @vnlmhfan for constantly reminding us and keeping us updated :-*I was thinking:  if only we can harness Minoz in Phils, Indonesia and Vietnam (biggest # of MH FB fans) we should be far ahead in the game.  I have a feeling that we have barely scratched the surface here.  

pixie0622 said:
cr lmh-therapy
WE CAN DO IT!  VOTE!  VOTE! VOTE!
Gomawo @vnlmhfan for constantly reminding us and keeping us updated :-*I was thinking:  if only we can harness Minoz in Phils, Indonesia and Vietnam (biggest # of MH FB fans) we should be far ahead in the game.  I have a feeling that we have barely scratched the surface here.  

Bsp1QnaCcAAvSy5.jpg:largeec6cdb2bjw1eifukdrlgyj20hs0npwg9.jpg

Cr: as tagged
These two pictures reminded me of a post I read in Minho Baidu from a C-Minoz who was outside the Yadea CF shooting scene on the last day.  She said it was hot outside and in the afternoon, one of the staff member came out of the building with bottled water and drinks and asked if the fans waiting outside wanted to have one.  The Minoz asked if Minho told him to do that and he said yes.
Then at the end of the shooting, someone brought the car inside the building.  The Minoz thought the intent was to have Minho boarded the car inside but the car came back out later without Minho.  Later, Minho walked out of the building, waving to all the fans outside before getting into the car.  This shows how much he cares about his fans  :x :x   Please tell me how I can love this sweet boy less ;;)

Guest califgirl

So frustrated with the Nate account. I feel so stupid not be able to register it  #-o Question, do I need to wait for email from Nate in my inbox to confirm my email. I was waitting for it but haven't seen it, I don't know how to proceed. Please help! [-O< How can you call it an international award when everything is written in Korean?

califgirl said: So frustrated with the Nate account. I feel so stupid not be able to register it  #-o Question, do I need to wait for email from Nate in my inbox to confirm my email. I was waitting for it but haven't seen it, I don't know how to proceed. Please help! [-O< How can you call it an international award when everything is written in Korean?

Guest califgirl

Steps to vote:
Links for Best Actor: http://www.soompi.com/seoul-international-drama.../...

1. Scroll down to the bottom until you see LMH pic (for Best Actor). Click on LMH pic.
2. Then there is a pop up asking you to sign in using Facebook or Soompi account. Click "ok". 
3. On next pop up, Click "sign in with Facebook" then sign in with your Facebook account. 
4. On the next pop up, Click "ok" to like the Soompi page. 
5. Then you are back on the LMH pic where you were at before. Click on it again, there will be a pop up asking you to confirm " submit to vote". Click on this, then you are done. 

Best drama: once you are done with one category ( say Best Actor), you should be automatically directed to the other categories for Best Drama & Best Actress . If not, you can manually click the other categories at the top of the page, alternatively here is the link:
Best Drama: http://www.soompi.com/seoul-international-drama.../...

Best Actress: http://www.soompi.com/seoul-international-drama.../...

Repeat the same steps. Voting is complete only after you click the " submit yo vote" button. 

You can vote once EVERY 24 HOURS. Pls keep going until Aug 3.
These are instructions from LMH's world. For some reason, there is no pop up asking to click like on Soompi as shown above. I think it's ok since the site asked me to come back to vote again after 24 hrs.

califgirl said: So frustrated with the Nate account. I feel so stupid not be able to register it  #-o Question, do I need to wait for email from Nate in my inbox to confirm my email. I was waitting for it but haven't seen it, I don't know how to proceed. Please help! [-O< How can you call it an international award when everything is written in Korean?

Guest califgirl

@pinkmonster87 I see. I used chrome, I will try IE to see if it'll work. After I typed the vertification code, it had 1 screen popped up:
Bsf8bneCIAISNPe.jpg:large
However, I didn't see any emails from Nate in my email to confirm. I chanced it and clicked to red button then it took me back to the step 1 :-L

califgirl said: @pinkmonster87 I see. I used chrome, I will try IE to see if it'll work. After I typed the vertification code, it had 1 screen popped up:

However, I didn't see any emails from Nate in my email to confirm. I chanced it and clicked to red button then it took me back to the step 1 :-L