Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Happy B-day June 22! Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest Moonrain

Minho updates his China Line
大家好,我主演的爱情微剧 《一线钟情('LINE' Micro Drama "One 'LINE' romance")》在中国地区上映了,赶快来看吧,希望大家能够喜欢. * 马上观看:http://t.cn/8seCvgs
eb2575c9jw1eg83pat721j20gh0k5aaw.jpg

zinnia said:

The extra who wrote a post in DC LMH gall yesterday visited again today.

The second episode of acting as an extra for GB shooting in Suncheon.

This story is about a shooting in April.

They shot some scenes in the Suncheon drama sets, and I remember it was very cold as it was April.

They prepared a setting by 9 o'clock in the morning, and then Mr Kim Rae Won and Mr Lee Min Ho arrived. I can't elaborate on the scene for fear of releasing spoilers, ^^;; They shot scenes of being chased and running away.

Though he is very tall, he really ran well. He did a good job of knocking down carts in the midst of running. They shot those scenes in the morning. After lunch they shot some flashback scenes and scenes of going through hardships.

The director is Yoo Ha, and he is well known as a very meticulous director. So I guess actors and the staff will struggle hard. ^^

By the way, he is still popular among Chinese. I saw a Chinese female fan found out the shooting schedule and came to give him a present happily.

Mr Lee Min Ho seems to be very humble. He does not a bit put on airs. ^^

Guest HannaP

BnMgVoECQAAwwxP.png:large

yay! tomorrow would be Min Ho's 8th Debut Anniversary!!! 

<:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P
:x :x :x

I'd like to introduce a video clip by 유동동구리무 in DC LMH gall.

Korean Minoz in DC LMH Gall have celebrated his debut anniversary by playing a celebratory video clip on a few giant billboards of highrises in main streets in Seoul since 2009(?sorry, I can't recall whether it's 2009 or 2010 exactly), but this year, considering nationwide mourning sentiment in Korea now, we canceled that plan, regretfully.

But there is a video clip made beforehand.

The 40s video clip is for billboards, and the full version is 2m 44s.

I don't know how to upload a video clip directly, so I just upload a link.

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=minho&no=553575&page=1

Guest guadi

Happy Debut Anniversary민호  <:-P <:-P <:-PiMbXlOYJ08Xqd.jpg
I like a lot of actors/actresses, but I am a fan of just one. The reason is simple - Watching Minho perform makes me happy. Wishing him the best of everything for this year and beyond :)
If you follow him on SNS, don't forget to send him congratulating messages. 

Guest cutecutegirl

After watching this cute & lovely micro drama,like you guys,I MISS oppa in dramaland! :(I usually hear about other actors drama offers a lot in websites BUT when why does it take so long to hear about oppa's? It would be GREAT to hear about his next drama now & THEN wait for 8 to 9 months for its filming or airing time! I prefer this one! :)By the way,have you guys heard about the upcoming drama of word magician "Kim Eun Sook" called "The Descendants of the sun"?!!  the plot sounds SO NEW & interesting.The lead male & female still haven't been offered!When I first read about her planning to write for another drama in 2015,I SUDDENLY felt a great desire that oppa be cast as the lead again!! Am I greedy? :D I pictured oppa with Han Hyo Joo in my mind for this drama. :)

Guest guadi

ede02f91jw1eg8d7wtuwyj20f00qowfo.jpgLINE CF on the street of Shanghai :x
(cr. logo)

This looks legit. Can you guess who the male figure is? Endorser of this shoe brand 
Edit: Okay, backtrack...it doesn't make sense that he's endorsing high heels =)) So maybe this is just a sole endorsement thing and the girl is the endorser.  

Guest guadi

FYI: For LINE Microfilm - you should watch on the official channel if you can. 
Link to the first episode...
http://www.iqiyi.com/v_19rrhtce8o.html

The rest of the episodes will be uploaded to this iQIYI channel later ( I don't remember what date). Youtube is nice for download or backup. 

Guest guadi

Reposting his favorite outfit on his debut anniversary :))
6411f7dagw1eg8fsyaz3hj21kw2df4ql.jpg
[阴险][阴险][阴险]

6411f7dagw1eg8fyap8btj21kw2df7wh.jpg6411f7dagw1eg8fwp3jj6j21kw2df4qp.jpg

My Everything Summer 2013 Shanghai Stop. 
(cr. logo)