Official Manga Scanlations Thread

bebeETOILE

• Replies 753
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest phuong*

i looked thru all the links && couldnt find gekka no kimi :( . i cant use shoujomagic cuz i dunno how 2 work irc :blink: && that was the only site that had gekka no kimi. can sum1 help me plzzz?

Guest ~fantasygurl~

^ Hm. I remember there was a photobucket account that had Marmalade boy scanlations. I'll find it for you ^__^ and thank you for the other girl telling me that the link didn't work nemore.

thanxs you so much!

oh and can some one give me the link to dn angel volumes 11 and up? thanxs

Stoptazmo is the best! Has a lot of series. Downloads speeds are ok 10kbps not as great but there is a lot of manga. Downloaded the whole series of GTO! For anyone who watched the anime you should read the manga and the real ending.

thorz:

Hm, I'm thinking maybe you can make a tutorial with screen caps if possible and I can post it up on the first page so it'll be available for every1 =DDD whatcha think? Lol. You've been a big help too! Thanks muchos dearie =] its always good to have soompi friends =] *HUGGSSSS*

bebetoile:

helow, how are ya?

ah,... ya ya.. i'll do the irc screep caps tomorrow then.. hope it will help..... i'm not that good though.. all i know just leeching and chatting.. lol :P

-edit-

i was about to do some screen caps.. but i found this irc tutorial from akutenshi.com, i think they do a better job than me :D

IRC tutorial from akutenshi.com

credit to akutenshi.com

Archived