Official Manga Scanlations Thread

bebeETOILE

hello~ :rolleyes:

i'm looking 4 the site that i can download 'hana yori dango'manga..

if u guys know, plz tell me~~ ^^

thanx~~

• Replies 753
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ~fantasygurl~

hiya again ^^ i need help ASAP for..............

Shinshi Doumei Cross (The Gentlemen Alliance) by manga-ka artist Tanemura Arina

i know it's in evil empire but is there another site for the newest or completed ones?? thanks in advance ^O^

Guest xl0lxl0lx

hi~

can you guys help me find the manga revolutionary girl utena aka shojo kakumei utena volume 1-5?

i can't find the complete manga in english. thanks!

Does anyone know where i can get scans of B.O.D.Y. and koukou debut.... it's soo sad i can't find them anywhere~!!! :( *sniffle sniffle..

THANKS IN ADVANCE~!!!!!

oo BTW if anyone finds any, plz NO DOWNLOADING SITES~~!! PLZ and srry for being so picky.. it;s just that my computer can't take it.... wahhh.. ehehe

thanks pplz for hearing me babble... HEH HEH TY again~~!!

Here's a site where there's links for Koukou Debut online viewing (on photobucket) and DDL. Just click over the chapter etc, and you'll find your self on the PB site.

http://phoenixenflame.hostanime.com/manga/koukou.html

Guest Max_4_lyfe

Looking for Skip Beat! Vol.7...anything besides chapter 40

I have some chinese Raws but that's it :sweatingbullets:

otherwise there's a website you can go to for synopsis up to ch 55

Here

Guest crystallizedtear

i know this is licensed but really want to read it. i just borrowed another volume from the library but i don't think my library has alll of the volumes T_T

Kindaichi Case Files

also i'm interested in anything that's similar to Detective Conan XD or Spiral

recommend me some hehe

Guest Seria

i hope its ok if im asking here, but by any chance, does anyone know the url to the groups E-B (they are scanlating Haou Airen) and the Skip Beat Group (i love skip beat, and i stumbled upon their scanlations by chance!) its ok if its through pm if its not allowed to reveal the sites.. i would be forever gratefuL! thank you so much ^^;

Guest Max_4_lyfe

i hope its ok if im asking here, but by any chance, does anyone know the url to the groups E-B (they are scanlating Haou Airen) and the Skip Beat Group (i love skip beat, and i stumbled upon their scanlations by chance!) its ok if its through pm if its not allowed to reveal the sites.. i would be forever gratefuL! thank you so much ^^;

Eternal Blue is

Here

for Skip Beat...they wish to remain underground so it's hard to track them down -_- i do have a couple chapters though from vol 1- vol 6 ch 35

Guest TunaTin

www.vnmanga.com, they have a lot there! It's what I normally use.

www.stoptazmo.com, another one...

www.mangadownload.net

www.mangavolume.com.

They're all good :D.

Does anyone know if I could find the last chapter of fruits basket? I've been looking for it everywhere :'(.

xx

Archived