Kim Dong Wan 김동완 - the singer

hkana

LOL! Maybe..... :rolleyes::phew::P

It might be present to you guys while I'm away for 7 days in Hawaii Cruise on the 8/26/07.

It's a bribery because I'll need someone (or more than one person is okay) to either PM me or e-mail me as to what activity any of the Shinhwa member were on each day so that I don't have to research and to make sure I don't miss any activities by them. Because when I come back from vacation, it'll be first thing I'll be doing....turn on the computer and DOWNLOAD and DOWNLOAD!

Actually I'm 1/4 done translating and I hope no-one does it while I'm doing it so it won't be waste of my time....I could be translating something else if someone is translating Hey Hey Hey!

@mommie alice- Nope, I don't think it's been translated to English yet. I've only watched the Chinese one as well. You wouldn't be planning on giving us a treat by any chance, would you? :)

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Despoina

I've just heard of his album and I LOVE it~! I thought his voice was absolutely fantastic before too, when he was in Shinhwa, and this album definitely didn't disappoint! :) <3 KEEP IT UP KIM DONGWAN!

Guest xx shh

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE DONGWAN && HIS NEW ALBUM. dongwan always stood out for me in shinhwa, and his voice shouldve been recognized more.

now, it is! his new album is (in my opinion) the best out of the 3 shinhwa members' albums out right now.

i like his new look, even though hes a bit too skinny right now,

but i wish he would wear jeans more often. he always looked so good in them. <33

I was going to release the translation before I go on vacation 8/26/07 but decided to give you guys early present! LOL!

Here's the translation to DW's Hey Hey Hey skit:

Hey Hey Hey (7/19/07) – Dongwan’s Part only from Full Version

Shin Dongyup (SDY)

Kim Wonhee (KWH)

Hyun Young (HY)

Guests: Kim Dongwan (DW) and Park Heejin (PHJ)

Before the DW’s scene:

KWH: Today at the studio we have handsome and beautiful Kim Dong-Wan and Park Heejin.

HY: Kim Dong-Wan shi, you look like you lost weight during the time I didn’t see you.

DW: Yes, I lost weight.

HY: You look more handsome…nice to meet you (again).

SDY: You did the comedy scene.

DW: Yes it was hard.

SDY: Who did you do with that it was hard?

DW: With Kim Won-Hee

SDY: Yes , yes, of course it was hard.

KWH: He lost more weight and because he was lifting me, he got thirsty and drank a lot of water. Felt sorry for him.

HY: I wish I could be lifted by him too.

SDY: Kim Dongwan shi, choose the first comedy scene.

DW: “Gong-po’s Jang Mo Nim”, at home, when I saw the scene where she was eating the eggs, I was surprised. And at the end, she rides the in-line skating….I was really scared.

Scene: Gong-po’s Jang Mo Nim – Not translated.

SDY: Park Heejin, please monitor the next scene.

PHJ: This person is nice and actor, Kim Dongwan’s art (scene).

KWH: He got hit by me a lot.

DW: I got hit a lot.

HY: ….our precious Dongwan…(meaning you hit our precious Dongwan)?

DW: Kim Wonhee shi’s hand is sweet.

DW: If she hits…you pass the “bad feeling”…then you get “funny feeling”…then, you’ll like “hey, what’s this”….then feels good.

Scene: Younger Husband

KWH: Welcome.

Friend: It’s been long time.

Friend: Sorry couldn’t make it to the wedding. Had some business with my in-laws.

KWH: It’s okay. Let’s sit down.

Friend: Your house is nice. I heard that you are living with man who is 7 years younger than you?

KWH: yes…it just happen to be that way

Friend: Where’s your husband?

KWH: My husband? He just finished working out and went in for shower.

Friend: Don’t you think 7 years younger is too much. Doesn’t it feel like living with younger brother than husband?

KWH: You don’t know. Eventhough he is younger, he is very much a man and mature.

Friend: But y years younger, really is a child.

(DW comes out of the shower and walks into the room and grab his wife)

DW: While I was showering, you look more beautiful.

KWH: After your shower, your muscles got more expanded.

DW: ha ha ha, I “grew it” for you.

KWH: These are my friends. Say hello.

Friend: First time meeting you.

DW: First time meeting you…..I’m Kim Dong WAN.

Friend: I’m Jung Jurhee (?).

DW: Nice to meet you.

KWH: (to her friends) Calm down. (to DW) Sweetheart, sit down.

(DW grabs his wife and put her on his lap)

DW: Where are you going leaving this (his lap) place?

KWH: My friends are here.

DW: and?

KWH: Put me down.

DW: We are magnets. Did you forget?

Friend: Wonhee, it’s been long time since we met. Lets have beer.

KWH: Beer, okay.

DW: Is my baby going to be okay drinking?

KWH: Just little.

KWH: (talking to her friends) My husband treats me like a baby. If people didn’t know better, they would think he is 7 years older. Right?

Friend: Wonhee, you live like you are in movies.

KWH: You think so?

KWH: Sweetheart, do you think you can bring drinks and snacks?

DW: Don’t you have hands? Do it with your own hands.

(All the girls have surprise look!)

KWH: Okay, then I’ll do it.

DW: (grabs his wife) Just use your hand and I’ll do the rest. (then DW carries her to the kitchen)

Friend: (asking her friend) Does your husband do that?

Friend: Are you on drugs? Even in sleep if I touch his heel, he wakes up and claims that he’s going to divorce me.

Friend: So envy of Wonhee….

KWH: Sweetheart, it was hard for you wasn’t it?

DW: What are you saying? My baby needs to gain weight….you feel like a feather!

KWH: You should stop now….in front of my friends.

DW: No! Because you are my woman! It’s my feeling!

(DW kisses his wife)

KWH: Sorry (apologizing to her friends)….my husband cannot control his emotions….let’s do cheers.

(Cheers!)

KWH: (after drinking) so cool…. (has foam mustache)

DW: You cute animal! (Sticks out his tongue to lick it and then after looking at his wife’s friends changes his mind and just wipes it off with his thumb and the lick it!)

Friend: Wonhee, I’m so thirsty, can you give me a juice.

KWH: Okay. (She gets up to get the juice)

DW: Sit down.

(DW grabs the oranges and squeezes the juice into the cup.)

Friend: Thank you…thank you.

KWH: Sweetheart, you should eat something too.

KWH: Do you want grapes? (she puts grape into DW’s mouth)

(DW bites his wife’s finger)

KWH: Please let go.

(DW spits out grape)

KWH: Do you want something else?

DW: Your lips?

KWH: Sweetheart…stop it….if you continue my friends might leave.

KWH: (to her friends) Eat fruits and go home later…

KWH: (She grabs an apple and started to peel it and then she accidentally cuts herself)

DW: (he yells NO and grabs her cut finger and put it in his mouth!

DW: Are you okay baby? You are not hurt anywhere else?

KWH: I’m okay.

DW: Let’s go to the hospital.

KWH: It’s just a little cut. Why go to the hospital?

DW: You are not yours! You are mine! So I’ll do whatever. Let’s go to the hospital!

DW: (He hugs her) Don’t die…you can’t die…

KWH: Why would I die?

(Friends decides to leave because DW wouldn’t let go of his wife)

After her friends leave:

DW: Sweetheart, I did good right?

KWH: (She hits him on the head)

DW: Why are you hitting me?

KWH: I told you to do it right! You sent my friends away!

DW: I did right…I even grab that scary lady’s hand! Do you know how heavy you are? Do you know how my arms hurt? Blow (kiss) it better!

KWH: (She hits him on the head again) You can’t even do it right. What are you doing?

DW: I don’t like you!

KWH: Me too! I don’t like you! (she hits him on the head again)

DW: Why are you hitting me again?

DW: Give me the allowance you promised earlier!

KWH: What allowance? You didn’t even do it right! NO ALLOWANCE!

DW: You said if I do everything you ask me, you’ll give me allowance.

KWH: NO ALLOWANCE!

DW: Give me allowance!

(DW is having little fit and his wife continues to hit him!)

KWH: Stop it!

KWH: To have you as my husband….your muscles are a waste! Take the muscles out!

DW: If you give me allowance….Give me ALLOWANCE!

Talk after DW’s scene:

(Everyone loved DW’s cute scene at the end when he behaved like a child)

KWH: Eventhough it’s not my birthday, I get to sit on Dongwan’s lap.

HY: I’m so envious.

KWH: I felt bad because he had to lift me and walk around.

DW: You were very light.

KWH: Really?....He is such a good person!

I’m not going to translate the NG part.

Credits: Soompi (Dongwan & Shinhwa), Shinhwachangjo, Shinhwa.biz, translated by mommie Alice

I'm also very curious as to what he wrote in this "Thank you" message in the CD cover... I think the first two lines have got something to do with Shinhwa members coz I see their names but unfortunately, I can't read Korean.

Hey hahaheehee, I just happened to translate this part of Dongwan's "Thank you" message from his CD in the M forum (I was talking about woodong lol)

I'll just quote it here:

And in Dongwan's "Thanks to" section of his album (where artists typically thank everyone who's helped out with the album) he writes this about Shinhwa:

Minwoo, Hyesung, Jinnie, Andy, Eric, I love you guys~ This is in order of popularity, ok? Ha ha ha

But of course he's joking here (He said in his Telzone Star Interview [i might translate and put it on the Dongwan board later] that he put Eric last because compared to Eric, he likes the other members better. Since Eric always plays tricks on him :lol:)

And like I said above, I might translate his Telzone Star Interview soon~ They asked him 50 questions that the fans wanted to know the most about him, and Dongwan's answers were hilarious as usual :)

oooh thanks mommie Alice for the tranlsations once again. It's soo funny to know what they're saying now ^^

Friend: Are you on drugs? Even in sleep if I touch his heel, he wakes up and claims that he’s going to divorce me.

LOL :lol:

Dongwan is just too cute for words, i'm still waiting for his cd to arrive :( soo mnay things to d/l now as well, weeeeeeee~~

mommie alice: thanks for the trans!! :w00t: must have taken you a long time. <333 enjoy your vacation. ^_^

catching up on some vids... :P

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew

Kim Dong Wan - Handkerchief on M.Net M! Countdown (2007-07-19) [OceansSix].avi [84.0MB]

Kim Dong Wan - Handkerchief on M.Net M! Countdown (2007-07-26) [OceansSix].avi [72.3MB]

gosh, with wannie and now woowoo and then sungie later... it's gonna be crazy keeping up with all their perf's. :rolleyes:

Guest hahaheehee

Hey hahaheehee, I just happened to translate this part of Dongwan's "Thank you" message from his CD in the M forum (I was talking about woodong lol)

I'll just quote it here:

And like I said above, I might translate his Telzone Star Interview soon~ They asked him 50 questions that the fans wanted to know the most about him, and Dongwan's answers were hilarious as usual :)

Thanks Angeldreams!!! Haha, that's such typical Dongwan wit. And he listed Minwoo first!!! WOODONG!!!

I'd really appreciate it if you could translate the Telzone Star Interview!!! :) His replies sound interesting!

I watched Hey Hey Hey last night, and it's hilarious!!! I was laughing my head off at some of the cheesy lines in Dongwan's skit. And it's very amusing to see him act so macho and tough one moment and then like a little boy the next. :lol:

I really envy Wonhee (the lady acting as his wife), she got to sit on Dongwan's lap!!!

mommie alice LOL! OMG!!! u gave us some treats all rite :w00t::P . u going to hawaii? ooo its gonna be sooo hot there x.x--dies-- lol haha hope u have fun ^^ take a break from work. and relax and maybe put some shinhwa pictures onto ur ipod and listen to their songs haha. dont worry about us. as long as u will do the translations it dosent matter when u will finish hehe ^^

--------------------EDIT----------------

i msged and told mommie this already. HEY HEY HEY! with dongwannie is already subbed by someone on youtube!!!

PART 1

PART 2

@ mommie alice- NEver got to thank you for the HEY HEY HEY translations. So thank you :)

Anyhow, this is minwoo's b-day, but the first few seconds are wannie related:

Birthday fan cam (MINwoo singing handkerchief in Dongwan's voice XD)

http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayer.swf?vid=zujNhKuofiw$

And Manwon happiness cut is funny ^^ Dongwan mentioned Eric saying his album concept was that of a beggar...fits with manwo happiness concept? lolz

Are you talking about panhia87's youtube? If you are talking about panhia87 , the subbing she is using is my translations. She asked me the other day and I'm surprised how fast she did the subbing.

--------------------EDIT----------------

i msged and told mommie this already. HEY HEY HEY! with dongwannie is already subbed by someone on youtube!!!

PART 1

PART 2

Guest adikkeluangman

July 23rd, 2007

STAR FOCUS - KIM DONG WAN

star01(97).gifstar02(87).gif

He's in one of the hottest groups in K-pop, Shinhwa... And known as their wittiest member, Kim Dong-wan! The singer released his first-EVER solo album, 'Kimdongwan Is'. On today's STAR FOCUS, we sit down for a up-close-and-personal interview with Kim Dong-wan.

At an auditorium in Seoul, we found tons of fans waiting to watch Kim's solo performance.

Kim Dong-wan is making his way back into the industry - not as a member of Shinhwa, but all by himself! We could see that he was working hard, this was a new step in his life.

'Handkerchief' is the title track to Kim's first solo album.

It's a lyrical ballad, and has been received warmly with the release of his album.

The singer even acted in the music video for 'Handkerchief' and showed everyone how dedicated he really was.

Kim Dong-wan is causing quite a sensation with the quality of his vocals on his new album. He sounds a lot different than when he sang with Shinhwa.

Kim had worked SO hard, he even got laryngitis a couple times!

Besides his main song, 'Handkerchief', Kim's SECOND title track is on a roll as well - 'Scream'. It's a Kim Dong-wan style remake of a song by the Japanese rock group, Glay.

His solo album is titled 'Kimdongwan Is' for a reason...

The entire album contains everything about the singer, and individual, Kim Dong-wan, as the singer explained to us himself.

Now, if we're going to talk about the STAR, Kim Dong-wan, we can't leave out his second career... acting!

He started in the 2002 TV drama, 'Heaven's Children', and took the lead in the 2004 movie, 'Spin Kick'. Kim has been expanding his repertoire ever since, but the singer-slash-actor tells us that he still has a lot to learn.

As a member of Shinhwa, an actor, and now a solo K-pop star, Kim Dong-wan is adored by a great NUMBER of fans! He's one of those celebrities who strives to make his dreams into a reality. But there was still a dream he hadn't achieved just yet ?

Kim Dong-wan... singer and actor - all around MULTI-TAINER!

He has what it takes to make it far in the industry. We hope his first solo album, 'Kimdongwan Is' gets him a surefire spot in K-pop history.

source: Arirang TV

Credit: kpopkingdom.com

Guest only4hyesung

Here is the interview of Dongwan in Korea today.

from Sina of China

i don't know how to show this interview in english..Because it is writen in chinese...

so,some pictures first~then i'll try to write some important clips of this interview~

U1345P28T3D1658800F326DT20070731153643.jpg

U1345P28T3D1658801F326DT20070731153647.jpg

U1345P28T3D1658802F326DT20070731153650.jpg

U1345P28T3D1658803F326DT20070731153652.jpg

U1345P28T3D1658804F326DT20070731153657.jpg

U1345P28T3D1658805F326DT20070731153700.jpg

U1345P28T3D1658806F326DT20070731153702.jpg

U1345P28T3D1658807F326DT20070731153705.jpg

U1345P28T3D1658808F326DT20070731153710.jpg

U1345P28T3D1658809F326DT20070731153712.jpg

U1345P28T3D1658810F326DT20070731153720.jpg

U1345P28T3D1658811F326DT20070731153724.jpg

dongwan...miss u so much T T

it's a pitty for the cancel of M's concert in Shanghai on 10th and 11th Aug,,dong wan was supposed to come with M and debut in that concert ...T T

Guest only4hyesung

1185825129_oldschool.jpg

Credit:ocean six

missing his warm smile ...T T

too late now..go to sleep,and listen to his first album T T

Thanks for the translations of HEY HEY HEY!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the album. Especially Track 8 W/ Andy.

I thought the song was called Loving Summer but I looked around the thread and found other translations.

But whatever .. haha

Back to the point .... Loving Summer makes me giggle and feel happy.

Especially with Andy rapping in it, makes it sound soo much better.

LOVE DONGWAN!!

Guest pitchyaa

thanks for the pics

i really wish that he'll have a concert..

but i've heard from somewhere that he 's not gonna have a concert this year...

if it's true..that'll make me sad...

awww... wannie looks so cute in those sina and radio pics. :P

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew

Do NOT take these HQ cuts out of my clubbox. Thanks! :D

Kim Dong Wan & Minwoo - Handkerchief + I Pray 4 U + Talk + Stomp on Yoon Do Hyun Love Letter (2007-08-03) [wackycashew].avi [188.3MB]

Kim Dong Wan - Handkerchief on Music Core (2007-08-04) [wackycashew].avi [32.5MB]

Archived