Kim Dong Wan 김동완 - the singer

hkana

I would've screamed as well when he was drinking water. His jawline would've been extra defined x_x hehehehehh.

And omgosh, sorry to bring up old news but it must have been so heartbreaking to see him crying due to the whole Goguma ordeal. That bruise on his thigh looks quite intense too :( poor wannie. At least he seems to be his same dorky self with the members on Eric's vlive :( hopefully practicing with them will keep his mood up and not remind him of loneliness without Goguma as much.

• Like 1

@*.:AnGeL*BAbII:.* Drinking water from the bottle seems to be the subject of SHCJ's amusement recently :D  Ikr those jawlines huhu

Yeah it must have been heartbreaking for him, and he's not really the type to cry out on broadcast so it must have been hard for him to control his emotions at that moment. :( Thankfully he could send Koguma and put him in his resting place so he could have a proper goodbye... Being busy with concert preparation and surrounded himself with the members will surely help a lot :) I hope his mom is also fine. 

The bruise is so wide :(  He must have hit his thigh quite hard, maybe to get the tambourine heard by the whole audience. 

--

Hwang Chiyeol posted a picture of ILA staffs gathering... Jungwan's goodbye party?  

006kSsXQjw1f1wk8bf07kj30ku0rstem.jpg

우리 나혼자 산다 팀 의 최행호 피디님 과 패밀리 와 함께 !! 사랑 합니다 ^^ 和<我独自生活>的崔PD及家人们一起!! 我爱你们!!^^

cr. HCY weibo

7 hours ago, hkana said:

@*.:AnGeL*BAbII:.* Drinking water from the bottle seems to be the subject of SHCJ's amusement recently :D  Ikr those jawlines huhu

Yeah it must have been heartbreaking for him, and he's not really the type to cry out on broadcast so it must have been hard for him to control his emotions at that moment. :( Thankfully he could send Koguma and put him in his resting place so he could have a proper goodbye... Being busy with concert preparation and surrounded himself with the members will surely help a lot :) I hope his mom is also fine. 

The bruise is so wide :(  He must have hit his thigh quite hard, maybe to get the tambourine heard by the whole audience. 

--

Hwang Chiyeol posted a picture of ILA staffs gathering... Jungwan's goodbye party?  

006kSsXQjw1f1wk8bf07kj30ku0rstem.jpg

우리 나혼자 산다 팀 의 최행호 피디님 과 패밀리 와 함께 !! 사랑 합니다 ^^ 和<我独自生活>的崔PD及家人们一起!! 我爱你们!!^^

cr. HCY weibo

wow! look at the female staff sitting around oppayam. he must love that :)

• Like 1

@czeree It does! And remember when he changed the lighting fixtures himself? Argh are there any home improvement show in Korea? I can watch him make/fix things around the house whole day! :D

Btw Hyunmoo also posted a bigger picture of him, Oppayam, and Chiyeol together on his weibo (yay! Oppayam was not cropped lol) :

0069xlQJjw1f1xekqs8jzj30qo0f00uf.jpg

cr. 全炫茂主持人

• Like 1

Retweeted 말바보 (@malpabo):

Dongwan has been casted for musical "Edgar Allan Poe" alongside Michael Lee & Choi Jaelim. Musical starts from 25 May. (mydaily)

maybe this was the one he mentioned before. :)

• Like 1

@czeree Wow congrats Oppayam! :) Yeah I think this was. Michael Lee was his Le Passe-Muraille co-star, he is superb! It sounds like he's telling a story when he sings. From what I googled, Choi Jaelim is good too.  Both of them have that voice for musicals. Oppayam suits musicals very well, I'm so excited for him :wub:

And we have another probable acting work to look forward to, a cameo as a father. Wonder what drama would it be :wub:

@czeree I won't be surprised if he will, if he attends ^^ 18th anniversary concert is just a week away, they must be preparing hard but I hope he attends the wedding.  I'm sure the Rainbow members will attend and I don't think he will miss it unless something urgent comes up :) 

--

Preview :

• Like 1

-photo omitted-

Actor Ji Soo on fellow ‘Glory Day’ actor Dongwan :

« Dongwan sunbae is a very famous idol. But his passion for acting exceeds mine. That hope of wanting to do just a little better, I was surprised by his passion.

Dongwan sunbae has a lot of acting experience but he readily agreed to take on the rôle even though it’s not a major one, and I’m thankful for that. He would come down to the filming location before his filming to get to know the actors. Just rehearsals alone, he does it 10 times. He is very considerate to me, his junior, and will talk about how we should work together on our acting. He is really like a « hyung-nim », who gives warm advices. »

Source : hankyung
English Translation by malpabo

cr. shcjfrance

Yay, more compliments for actor wannie ^_^

• Like 2

@*.:AnGeL*BAbII:.* Warm hearted sunbaenim ^^ Glory Day will be released in a week, even though his role is minor, hope to hear more positive reviews about Oppayam's acting. Hope his scenes leave deep impression and are memorable for the audience :)

@czeree He really did sing at the wedding :wub: On ILA, he said he's afraid he would cry if he sand sentimental song so he chose trot, haha.  He sang the song he previously sang at another wedding. It was hilarious. Have seen some short clips of the singing, hope we can hear a full one :D

He looks so handsome  :wub:

Cd9ziBEUkAEYcqK.jpg

Pictures

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8

Clips

1  2  3   

• Like 1

Cd-glaCUsAA8N18.jpg

[160320 AZTalk] "Accept my feelings when I give it out~!!" 

cr. malpabo

He looks so manly with warm smile decorated with those dimples, not to mention his starry eyes looking at you. 

All of those combined with giving those words...! Killer :tears:

Argh my heart :wub:

• Like 1