Kim Dong Wan 김동완 - the singer

hkana

[2016 peace Butterfly: RUN] congratulations video Kim Dong-Wan 

12819160_1575291366095368_78381442_n.jpg

rhodeeeee위안부할머님을 위한 행사에 영상메세지를 보낸 우리 #오빠얌 넘나 멘탈훈남인 것 ㅠㅠㅠ 우린 다음주에 만나요!!
#kimdongwan #김동완 #평화나비런 #평화나비 #잊지않겠습니다 #위안부 #위안부할머니 #홌 #comfortwomen

cr. rhodeeeee

Another one :  pikapika_90

4 hours ago, hkana said:

@*.:AnGeL*BAbII:.* Warm hearted sunbaenim ^^ Glory Day will be released in a week, even though his role is minor, hope to hear more positive reviews about Oppayam's acting. Hope his scenes leave deep impression and are memorable for the audience :)

@czeree He really did sing at the wedding :wub: On ILA, he said he's afraid he would cry if he sand sentimental song so he chose trot, haha.  He sang the song he previously sang at another wedding. It was hilarious. Have seen some short clips of the singing, hope we can hear a full one :D

He looks so handsome  :wub:

Cd9ziBEUkAEYcqK.jpg

Pictures

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8

Clips

1  2  3   

wow!!! he really is a genuine person. he doesnt say things because he's on tv but because he really meant that. when he said he like Jung Hwan than Chae A, its true. i remember in one of SinBang's episode, he said if he were to choose between her GF and friends, he'd pick his friends. :D Also, when he choose Gook Ju over Chae A, he doesnt put weight on appearance. he is a mature person an is an easy going person other than that he has lots of allergies. :) 

• Like 2

@czeree Me too. It warms my heart to see those fans gift are really put into use. No wonder almost every time he has schedule, his hands are always full with them :)

Him choosing Joongwan reminds me of that SB episode too. Plus Joongwan is such a free spirited person and he's kind, everyone loves him.  And lol I think he acts as if he were younger to Gukju in the yesterday's ILA episode, so cute :lol:  

"Edgar Allan Poe is a role that most musical actors dream of taking on. The role is known to require a great amount of musical skill, as its songs cover a wide note range and carry many high notes as well. As soon as it was decided the musical would be landing in Korea, many actors expressed their hopes of joining the cast to the production agency.

Overseas, the role was played by Steve Balsamo of ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ at the musical’s showcase. It is known as a role that can only be taken by actors with the best acting skills and voices, leading producers to cast only the best actors."

- [Request] Musical ‘Edgar Allan Poe’ casts Michael Lee, Kim Dongwan, and Choi Jaerim

cr. Shinhwa Stuff

:wub:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hkana said:

"Edgar Allan Poe is a role that most musical actors dream of taking on. The role is known to require a great amount of musical skill, as its songs cover a wide note range and carry many high notes as well. As soon as it was decided the musical would be landing in Korea, many actors expressed their hopes of joining the cast to the production agency.

Overseas, the role was played by Steve Balsamo of ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ at the musical’s showcase. It is known as a role that can only be taken by actors with the best acting skills and voices, leading producers to cast only the best actors."

- [Request] Musical ‘Edgar Allan Poe’ casts Michael Lee, Kim Dongwan, and Choi Jaerim

cr. Shinhwa Stuff

:wub:

@hkana any ideas if he was casted or did he auditioned for the role? if the role was offered to him, then that's great. meaning people in the industry acknowledges his talent for musicals.....proud!!!!

• Like 2

@czeree  I don't know whether he was cast or he auditioned for the role. My guess is he auditioned? Since the news mentioned many actors showed their interest. However, I think the production had already had some names they had in mind, when they're looking for a possibility to land in Korea.  They could have invited some potential/qualified actors to try out and then chose the ones who made into the casting.  Both ways I think it's a very big achievement ^^ He is being acknowledged if he was offered; and if he auditioned, wow he beat many other candidates. :wub: 

I really love these pictures. So candid and look at how happy Joongwan was ^^

11032409_1293232244025899_54857217789535

12512377_1293232234025900_20479357475860

credits on pics via yeneungsa

-

I wonder how many songs did he sing? It looks like he was serenading the bride and groom in the first picture.

Update :

Both Joongwan's wedding pictures above are from Studio Wonkyu+ 원규스튜디오 FB  :

Oppayam's mentioned:

축가는 신화 김동완 더원씨가 불러주셨구요 결혼식은 즐거운 축제의장이 되었습니다.

• Like 1

The English subtitles is now available

http://www.vlive.tv/video/6688

Another version (YT)

--

See, once again, when something happens, he will divert the fans' anger/complaint to himself. Instead of blaming the other party (stylist, company, staff, show host,etc.), he will try to clam the fans.  He is considerate to everyone and will try to solve the problems himself.  He's really someone to be admired. :wub: 

Oppayam don't be too obsessed with exercising, okay? :) You're not going for a body building contest. Your figure is great atm! Don't be too skinny :)

Since he does a lot of outdoor activities, skin care is a must! :)

00:09:05,640 --> 00:09:11,775
I have an early morning shoot.

I wonder what shoot that was for :) 

Some screen caps from the I Live Alone Ep: ^_^
160318 MBC I LIVE ALONE
tumblr_o4c8pv4Ujt1uev37yo4_250.giftumblr_o4c8pv4Ujt1uev37yo3_250.gif
tumblr_o4c8pv4Ujt1uev37yo5_250.giftumblr_o4c8pv4Ujt1uev37yo6_250.gif
tumblr_o4c8pv4Ujt1uev37yo2_250.giftumblr_o4c8pv4Ujt1uev37yo7_250.gif
tumblr_o4c8pv4Ujt1uev37yo1_250.giftumblr_o4c8pv4Ujt1uev37yo8_250.gif

Is he really 38 years old?   He like a child who trapped on ahjussi body ~ childish and precious smile, full of aegyo ^o^ I love who you are Mr. Kim >-<

cr. kdwfanpage

He's such a cutie here omg hahahahahha

tumblr_o4ahq0AIiU1s6uimwo1_250.giftumblr_o4ahq0AIiU1s6uimwo2_250.gif

“I’m afraid I might cry while singing at the wedding so I prepared a trot song”

cr. hearts-shinhwa

tumblr_o4dgdezrTd1swzjf7o1_500.gif

tumblr_o4dgdezrTd1swzjf7o4_500.gif

tumblr_o4dgdezrTd1swzjf7o3_500.gif

tumblr_o4dgdezrTd1swzjf7o2_500.gif

Salty Ahjussi XDDDD

cr. ichudkiller:

• Like 1

@*.:AnGeL*BAbII:.* Kyaaa the hip thrusting gif, Hotness... :w00t: Let it loop 1000x ... Yes Kim Dongwan how dare you?!? :lol:

I love this episode of ILA hahaha... He was an artisan, also a childish singer, ex-gf. I replayed his eating watermelon reenactment again and again :lol: This salty ahjussi is too cute. And his body gags and expressions intensified the cuteness :lol:

Here's another cute pic...Whisker Deng :D

1171182_796098357187589_76401270_n.jpg

cr. bangul83

• Like 1