Kim Dong Wan 김동완 - the singer

hkana

160324 Park Jeongah MBC Moonlight Radio

Oppayam via phone call :

Replay starts at 3:30

Download   (full)

D:" Jeongah ssi u got married already right?
J:"yes"
D:"Congrats"(sad voice)
J:"Why ur voice sound so sad?

J:"u can also get married...right(?)"
D:"i dont think so haha"
J:"Oh why?!haha.. so Solitary SHINHWA is really true?lol "
D:"Seem like that"

D:"Actually im not feeling well now"
J:"Why?"
D:"Juz now we did vapp n JinDy made a big funny gag but i do nothing this time"

D:"JJ washes his hair on the sink,E shows using the toilet n Andy crazy squid dance
J:"so what did u do?
D:"i was juz laughing like a babo

cr. NOO_NP

--

That's not true, Oppayam! I saw you ate the cake that already fallen to the floor!! :lol:

This phone call feels warm filled with so much laughter between them.

I really don't know how to begin how to post the HERO updates :lol: There are so many things hahaha. Ranging from cuteness, naggy,dorky,ero, crazy, to stunning, hadsome and gorgeous, the majectic vocal. So much going on on stage :D

Let me say first that I adore Minwoo and Oppayam acoustic sets on both nights.  How clear the sound of his guitar and of course and his voice! They resonated beautifully through the concert hall!

I love how his shoulders and head swayed rhythmically when he's strumming his guitar, he's just super attractive to me, gazillion more times than he already is. With his smile and dimples when his singing, I'm falling :tears:

And that black coach jacket he's wearing on th second day OMG looks so manly on him.  While the orange hoodie gives him cute boyish looks, the black jacket makes him looks so hot.

cr. feelkyo good

cr. Munlight79

cr. tammy21102

:wub:

When he smiled when he turned his head seeing Minwoo entered the stage, I think I'm going crazy :tears:

Making it more special, he's using a fangift guitar pick :

https://twitter.com/dw_in_deng/status/713714087054561280

:wub:

How about you, guys? What's (are) your favorite parts of the concerts? 

This is too cute, an article full of affections for Shinhwa :)

tumblr_inline_o4yi0codxZ1rb7x3v_540.jpg

Wity Guy Dongwan oppa who is in-charge of rap and vocals. My mother always said to marry a guy like Oppa. I fell for Oppa once again after watching Oppa in “I Live Alone”. It looks like you and I like to try new things, let’s get married. Hahaha.

from : [HD Story] Shinhwa will always be ‘Shinhwa’…’forever Oppas’ Orange Princess’

:)

160403 Annapurna, The Himalayas

Whoa Oppayam is really at the Himalayas right now.  Confirmed by JJ via his Vapp and Eric's comment.  And we have picture!! They told us not worry because he picked safe course.

12783310_1596556017330054_1989325825_n.j

[160403 IG] Never expected to meet Shinhwa’s Kim Dongwan at 2000m above sea level 

cr. sontaks_tak + malpabo 

--

I thought Jin and Eric were joking but then I saw the picture OMG it's real. He really did it.  Looking so good too.

Oppayam said he would go to Himalayas after the musical ends so it's a surprise.

The IG poster said Oppayam was alone so it looks like no ILA filming.

Are you going there first to survey the situation, Oppayam? :) Because he once said he was confident of himself but he needed to make sure it's safe for the crew.

He already fulfilled another one of his resolutions for 2016 :) 

Btw, since it's spring and it's at 2000m, maybe there doesn't seem snow on the ground but look at the other picture that the guy posted before his picture with Oppayam :

12479072_1125281387495885_1485799781_n.j

So beautiful!! Could have Oppayam found another favorite place for vacations? :) 

Hope he will upload a video of his journey there.  

Which track is he taking? I read it takes several days trekking to reach the base camp.

Be safe and healthy, Oppayam! I know you'll be careful. 

• Like 1

On 1-4-2016 at 0:03 AM, hkana said:

I really don't know how to begin how to post the HERO updates :lol: There are so many things hahaha. Ranging from cuteness, naggy,dorky,ero, crazy, to stunning, hadsome and gorgeous, the majectic vocal. So much going on on stage :D

Let me say first that I adore Minwoo and Oppayam acoustic sets on both nights.  How clear the sound of his guitar and of course and his voice! They resonated beautifully through the concert hall!

I love how his shoulders and head swayed rhythmically when he's strumming his guitar, he's just super attractive to me, gazillion more times than he already is. With his smile and dimples when his singing, I'm falling :tears:

And that black coach jacket he's wearing on th second day OMG looks so manly on him.  While the orange hoodie gives him cute boyish looks, the black jacket makes him looks so hot.

Indeed, there are so many things! everytime bits and pieces of information. I always love your comments. After reading too many RicSyung loving posts, it's nice to see an Oppayam loving post!! ah, he sure is one of a kind!

4 hours ago, hkana said:

He already fulfilled another one of his resolutions for 2016 :) 

Be safe and healthy, Oppayam! I know you'll be careful. 

He is fast, isn't he? When he says he's going to do something, he takes like almost immediate action. Seems to me Oppayam is very determined and is not afraid of handling things: excellent qualities, I must say :) 

I also hope he will be careful, and at the same time, enjoying his trip!

• Like 1

@peanuts281 He is! It's just days after HERO concert and off he went. He planned well. So do I, hope he stays safe and finds the journey pleasureable :) I've been watching some videos on youtube and I don't know which track he is taking but it's likely he's going on the track that most people take. Spring and fall is nice since it's not as cold or hot. Hope high altitude won't give him a hard time too. 

Aww thank you for your kind words :wub: Ikr, and also sometimes there were many things happening at the same time, can't imagine how confused fans at the concert, how to divide their attention into six :D 

• Like 1

Oppayam is getting closer to the Annapurna base camp! One more trekking day.

160405 Machhapuchhre base camp

12317677_1401017576590604_1831370468_n.j

cr.  songsyi

Thanks to the people who posted pictures of their encounter so we know about his progress and well being. He looks great and relax on the pictures :wub:

Possible route :

CfQjnbBUIAAQfve.jpg

촘롱付近?…と推測のドンワンさんの写真がIG公開されたのが2日前。ABCに到着なさいましたか? 祈っています♥ #김동완
포카라(884)→나야풀→간드룽→촘롱(2170)→시누와(2340)→MBC(3700)→ABC(4130)

cr.  jc806839 

A while back there's an article about there are more and more people have been seen eating alone in public nowadays.  Defconn also said that Oppayam changed people perception about eating alone. They complimented him on that.

If you read the description, seems like someone took a wood craving class after she saw it on ILA :

https://www.instagram.com/p/BD4UPomnIN6/

I'm happy hearing that Oppayam somehow can make a difference through the show, even it's just the slightest, encouraging people to take new hobbies etc. :)

• Like 1