[drama 2008] I Love You/saranghae 사랑해

ay_link

Guest santa007

WOW... AJW LOOKS SO OOO CHARMING IN THIS DRAMA AND HE DOES LOOK SO YOUNG TOO, HWANHEE LOOKS SO NEAT AND HANDSOME HERE TOO . I PREFER HIM HERE THEN OVER THE RAINBOW, I THINK HE DOES LOSE A BIT OF WEIGHT THAT'S WHY HE LOOKS SO DIFF HERE FROM OTR, MORE HANDSOME AND MATURE ! I LIKE HIM HERE. CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS DRAMA TO AIR!

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest VANNIE_YANG

Yay!

this is another drama that

i wanted to see personally

because of the two leads.

awww...

hwan hee looked better before

his surgery. but o well...it's his choice.

HWANHEE>>>>HWANHEE>>>>HWANHEE>>>>

SARANGHAEYO!!!!!!!!

GOSH>...can't stop thinking bou't this dude, LIKE A MAN, he is my ANGEL. gosh just wanna hug him tight and FLY TO THE SKY, and last, I LOVE YOU, HWANHEE!!!

Will this drama still be airing on MBC? Or they haven't found a station yet...because I noticed all the recent articles on the Press Conference not mentioning a station, only the production company.

i visited DCkbs and DCmbc, and it seems this drama is between these 2..

nothing has been confirmed as yet ^^..

but i was thinking this was gonna be airing on MBC seeing as it was featured by MBC's SectionTV..

EDIT:

74115789qt6.jpg

BTS: http://channel.pandora.tv/channel/?ref=na&up_prg=&ch_userid=gonews&id=9629849&redirect=prg&mode=view

(credit to DCMBC)

Hwanhee in this drama looks totally different than when he was in Over the rainbow. Is it just me or Hwanhee has something going on with his face, and hair? OMG, I love him better before though. What happen to the long hair of his?

• 3 weeks later...

what happen to this drama...did they stop or what...how come no news update so far.... gotta see Hwanhee and can't wait...please...let me know when are they gonna air this drama.

新韩剧名单出炉 安在旭主演《我爱你》受关注

http://ent.QQ.com  2007年12月13日12:08   腾讯娱乐  

7684628.jpg

7684629.jpg

在下一轮的新韩剧名单里,有部开拍前就倍受瞩目的作品,就是由安在旭安在旭所有音乐专辑和FANY主演的《我爱你》,这部作品同样是改编自许英满的原作漫画《我爱你》。讲的是粗心大意的丈夫(安在旭饰)与年纪轻轻就当了母亲的罗英熙(徐智慧 饰)因一个晚上的失误而在毫无准备的情况下当上了父母的新婚故事。巧合的是,安在旭在其中的角色,正是一个漫画家。

hwnahee and his costar look really good together...i love how he looks in the picture where he is pulling her out of the room...can i say HOT? lol...

i cant wait! this drama looks promising..i hope they also have a good script ^___^

I can't wait to see this drama......Hwanhee with a new look and new haircut.... :rolleyes:

I hope in this drama he will end up with someone...... B) .....

Guest cherillyn

Although I wasn't dissatisfied with OTR's sweet ending, but I had wished for Hwanhee to end up with SJH for obvious reasons - nevertheless, this drama is going to feed my insatiable appetite for this couple though I suspect Hwanhee's not going to win her over in the end since she will eventually discover her husband's genuine feelings for her.

Oh well, couldn't really ask for more since it's so rare for the same couple to collaborate again in another k-drama so i should just enjoy it while is lasts. It would be great if they could get more screen time in this drama than they did in OTR.

Guest maisara

SARANG HAE DRAMA CAST PIC

20071218152916789a4_154535_0.jpg

credit : maxim@Heavenly Sent

im not sure abt the actual release date of the drama, but some said it maybe will be air early next year :)

i cant wait for the drama too =D hopefully, we'll heard some updates on this drama.

Archived