[drama 2008] I Love You/saranghae 사랑해

ay_link

I have been looking forward to this drama ever since i heard Hwanhee will be in it too. The story sounds interesting but i am sad he is not the lead along with the girl from Over the Rainbow. They are so adorable together! lol

They are the only ones i am familiar with from the cast, but it's enough to keep me interested. They are both such talented actors. I think i first saw this actress in My Sister In Law is 19, she was such a pinkberry there lol....

Yay! another drama to look forward to... there is nothing good to watch right now...at least nothing i am interested in. they are all historical dramas -_-

Also looking forward to her drama with Kim Rae Won...he is also an excellent actor :D

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi there....

Valeryoma : thanks for the update.... nice pics but the truth is...I am anxious for Hwanhee's pics in the drama..I guess he hasn't start filming... gosh!!! I can't wait no more... ha haaa.... :w00t::w00t:

Jina : he hee... me too...I want SJH to pair with hwanhee coz I feel that they got the chemistry in OTR.. but ..yup..the new girl look cute too... and...hwanhee is a daddy in this drama rite?? OMO OMO... hwanhee ...with kid... **too excited** :rolleyes:

Guest Happy_Day

I really liked SuhJiHye in Over The Rainbow.

Her eyes are so large and doe-like, and her acting is not bad either.

But talk about a mismatch with AhJaeWook.. Wonder how that will work out.

Does anyone know what their characters will be like?

yay! another drama with hwanhee in it.. loved the chemistry he had with seo ji hye in OTR.. but they did not end up together.. =( and i guess in this drama he's not gonna end up with her again as well.. hopefully its gonna be good even after hwanhee's surgery..

thanks for the pics!!

ajw looks kind young with his short hair cut..

he looks .. cute.. gosh it sounds wrong calling a 35 year old guy, cute ^^;;

i have absolutely NO idea what the storyline is..

but is this gonna be a rom-com?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest maisara

SOME PICS FROM SARANG HAE PRESS CONFERENCE

17.jpg

2007110718445834076_1.jpg

2007110718445834076_2.jpg

credit : as labelled / Heavently Sent & Maxim

MORE PICS

handsome.jpg

34dcfa161aa3ee14962b4329.jpg

19844d093ab535c33ac7632b.jpg

3865a7b11f990c5808230235.jpg

credit : tom.com / doudou熊@fanybaidubar

I've been neglecting this thread. Hahaha. Thanks for the pictures and news.

I can't wait to watch this dram. Gah, this girl is so lucky to be with HwanHee.

Guest Bennie_Fany

wow !! Hwany have couple !!

He never walk alone haha :P~ ...

I wanna to know ... I saw on Relation Chart ... Hwany 've son ??

Did you know ?? tell me,plz !! Thanks

OMG!!!! Thanks everyone for all the pics... I feel so excited now!!! Can't wait to see this drama esp..hwanhee... ha haa...coz I'm a huge fan of him ... curious thou...is he gonna sing any song in this new drama???

SJH and Ahn JaeWook look good too!!

Guest Mirae-chan

OOH the teasing RekMi from OTR.. and now Hwanee and SJH are in another drama together again..

arghh, I want them to be the main couple TT!

Guest minshoo

wow he looks really young here! and you can't really tell the big age difference between them. they do match with each other. when is the date for the release? cant wait to watch this.

Archived