Girls Have U Rejected A Guy Badly Then Want Him Later?

Guest sensitiveboy

Not really reject ...

We were in the same class for one subj, so I saw once a week. I didnt really take notice. I just thought he was cute and nice eye candy BUT I was really shy and everytime he tried to talk to me I would appear really cold. So yeah. He lost interest after I dropped that class. He got a girlfriend. Then somehow he got my msn after that and we talked and I started to like him because he had an nice personality.

Anyway. He broke up with his gf after 3 months but he really loved her so I thought I had no chance. Fast forward 3 years.

Then one random day, he was hyper and asked me out (as friends). He told me he had a crush on me in Yr 10 and I said I knew and I did too. LOL. And now we're together now. ^^ I was really lucky to have a second chance. hehe.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yunax21

haha this KINDA happened with me & my ex... well back when we both went to high school together, the first time i met him.. i just thought he was a nice guy & a good friend. i never knew that he liked me until laterrrr! i honestly had a little crush on him but i got over it really fast.. i never even imagined that we would ever be together.. than a few years past.. i became a junior & he was attending a community college. we go to the same church so we did talk from time to time.. all of a sudden, we started talking a looot online & began to hang out very often after school~ as we got close, we started having feelings toward each other & later.. it just.. clicked! :) then he told me about how he liked me back in high school & etc.. haha.. good times :)

Guest skimchee

ive been in that situation before. its very hard. as in. ;( now i want him back but he's with another girl now. too bad.

same here.

Guest evilrobots

No, that's never happened to me.

Mostly because I try to like whoever likes me back, so if there was a reason for me to reject him, that means there's something about him that I can't accept.

Guest Belleluvly

This is going to be very long..and very..very sad.

my best friend...wanted to be my boyfriend.

it was back in middle school..I had been friends with Gino for over 8 years by this time..he was my Best friend..but I was going through this phase..I had never had a boyfriend..but I was really digging gangsta guys, hood guys with an edgy, criminal bad-boy aura.

we both loved rap music and was attracted to hip hop culture. he's asian so it was sooo cute haha.

we both loved Musiq soulchild and we would sing his songs together all the time ( ok get to the point please haha)

I came to school late on a teusday because of a doctors appointment, and a 3 page note fell out of my locker with a rose pressed in it.

the note started with one of Musiqs songs called " Love" and basically he asked to be my boyfriend...but Gino..wasn't what I was digging ( I was so blind back then) he was kinda nerdy, kinda into other things..and he wasn't the G, thug, hood that I wanted...so..I said no.

he was devastated..he didn't talk to me for a few days...but then he got over it and we remained friends.

after high school graduation..I started to realize that Gino was perfect for me..everything about him was perfect..and we knew each other inside and out all our lives..I started to be attracted to him..and then..I felt I was in love with him..so..I told him

then..he told me the most shocking thing that made me feel terrible..he said " I'm sorry Belle..I'm gay"

he said " that day after I asked u out in middle school, I felt like I couldn't make it with another girl, I felt like if I couldn't have my best friend..someone that knows me all my life..knows everything about me that I trust completely..if she won't love me..no girl will..so..I turned to guys"

I cryed..it was awful.....wow..that was tough.

*sniff* ..I'm really crying haha.

Hmm, a couple times. When I first came to college and was single, I met some reeeeeeeeally talented guys. One went on to be in the campus' most popular indie band (lead singer/guitarist) and the other went on to be one of the top male actors at our university. I'm really attracted to talent, so when I saw them performing later on down the line, I was just a tad bit wistful. Ah, well.

-ginger

Guest axel1238

This is going to be very long..and very..very sad.

my best friend...wanted to be my boyfriend.

it was back in middle school..I had been friends with Gino for over 8 years by this time..he was my Best friend..but I was going through this phase..I had never had a boyfriend..but I was really digging gangsta guys, hood guys with an edgy, criminal bad-boy aura.

we both loved rap music and was attracted to hip hop culture. he's asian so it was sooo cute haha.

we both loved Musiq soulchild and we would sing his songs together all the time ( ok get to the point please haha)

I came to school late on a teusday because of a doctors appointment, and a 3 page note fell out of my locker with a rose pressed in it.

the note started with one of Musiqs songs called " Love" and basically he asked to be my boyfriend...but Gino..wasn't what I was digging ( I was so blind back then) he was kinda nerdy, kinda into other things..and he wasn't the G, thug, hood that I wanted...so..I said no.

he was devastated..he didn't talk to me for a few days...but then he got over it and we remained friends.

after high school graduation..I started to realize that Gino was perfect for me..everything about him was perfect..and we knew each other inside and out all our lives..I started to be attracted to him..and then..I felt I was in love with him..so..I told him

then..he told me the most shocking thing that made me feel terrible..he said " I'm sorry Belle..I'm gay"

he said " that day after I asked u out in middle school, I felt like I couldn't make it with another girl, I felt like if I couldn't have my best friend..someone that knows me all my life..knows everything about me that I trust completely..if she won't love me..no girl will..so..I turned to guys"

I cryed..it was awful.....wow..that was tough.

*sniff* ..I'm really crying haha.

thats so sad..

I've turned down girls before back in high school. but there was only one that i regret rejecting now.. oh how i wish our earlier days we didnt go for looks most of the time but for whats inside mostly and looks less. T^T

Guest PoooBear

haha yeah I met a really nice guy (he liked me for 2 years but I kept rejecting him) and so eventually I accepted and went on 2 dates with him. Wow was he boring.

He's cute and all but I'm a bit picky. Anyways now he has a gf he loves and I sometimes think it coulda been me. But it's okay. I love my bf to death and would never want anyone else =)

Guest I.♥_Y0U ;)

Oooo I have a story about this!

Anywho, my friend saw him, thought he was cute & pointed him out to me, her friend tried to hook them up, & I eventually talked to him. He started to like me. But I liked another guy. I told him who I liked. humm, then the whole thing just eventually blew over. It wasn't really a bad rejection I guess, but I've been liking him on & off for a while when he doesn't like me anymore >.< He turned into my biggest crush too. Now I'm pretty much over it, but I think I'll always find him attractive, just something about him. -_- Or maybe it's because I had a chance & blew it & now I want what I don't have but could've easily gotten before. I'm not really sure, or both. :P

Nope, never.

There is this guy whom I rejected over a period of 5 years.

He is totally not my type and i find him seriously annoying.

The worst fate is I am in the same class with him for these 5 years.

Anyway it's over. This was like six years ago?

After we graduated from secondary school in 2002, I never see him again (and I am happy about it).

Right now he is just a friend. But rarely would I message him online.

What's more is he did not confess to me face to face, instead, he asked his female friend to help him pass his 'confession message' to me.

Because he is totally not my cup of tea at all so I will never have the thought of 'want him later'.

Am I a bad person??

Guest --infatuated.

it happened to me not long ago.

still tryin' to forget about it fully... but a topic like this..

hahahaha. just kidding.

i'll get over it, eventually.

;D newkid.

Guest bbyxwinnie

well i sorta like my first bf? again >__>;; but i broke up with him after 1 mth adn he came back looking pretty damnn hot =o but then >__>;; i think he hates me =p so w.e haha

• 6 months later...
Guest 4ever_pinay

i did

he liked me a lot

he kept askin me out

in a cute way

*me walkin 2 class*

*walk 2 my desk find a note nd a rose*

Note says: Will You Go Out With Me?

-Love Lucas

nd when i got 2 my last class @ da end of da day

he left me a teddybear