Son Tae Young 손태영

Guest suejinners

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest prettykorean07

she's pretty...wow...i didn't know tha tyou can tell tha tppl have had plastic surgery just by looking at their faces...i've never been able to tell ^^;;; heheh....why is it that korea has so many celebrities who "fix" thir faces???? korean ppl are the most gorgeous in the world w/out the "help" of a plastic surgeon....i get confused nowadays on who is natural and who's been fixed ><;;;;

Guest this luallaby

omg you're right she do kinda have hyori in her = ]

she smilee like her!

how cuteee!

i liked her right away

Guest Kiss Me

Yeah, I think she's SOOOOO gorgeous, but she DID get a LOT of surgeries.

I still cant believe this but some said that she's the girl from the Kiss - Because i'm a girl video.. they say that was her before all the surgery but I really dont think so. Did anyone else hear about this?

Guest lotusdrop

goooooooorgeous :D soo pretty omg, and i can see the "hyori" like ness of her but shes pretty in her own way too :D

Guest ponkie

I'm not really fond of a lot of actress, but whenever I look at her, a bit of me is melting. xD Her smile is VERY innocent-like & sweet. She seems so down-to-earth! Beautiful lady!

Guest athena

i remember seeing her in this scarycomedy movie, and she looked like hyori so much when she smiled. and she was in this old banjun drama with gaesung? from G.O.D.

Archived