[drama 2007] Catch A Kangnam Mother 강남엄마 따라잡&#44592

Guest jahye

Guest aleslie1

what is wrong with sbs these days..

its getting some of the best actors and actresses in korea for their dramas!!!

hahahaha

lee bum soo, kim hee ae, ha hee ra, song il gook, shin eun kyung etc etc

i would watch this drama because kim sung eun is here, i just hope she has more exposure here

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest leestern

If you wanna see this drama with english subtitle you can check it at http://clubbox.co.kr/W1S3

Thx for the information. Unfortunately I came late and all data is gone at this cb. Do anybody knows another cb with the subs. I found the raws at creidesca2 cb.

• 6 months later...
Guest cellosweet x)

are there any high quality versions of the episodes available for download?

also, does anyone know if there are any english softsubs? :(

i bought the boxset of this drama at this minimarket, but the english subtitles are pretty terrible, and they use the chinese names for the people.. >.< i'd like the boxset from yesasia, but they cost so much..

• 8 months later...
Guest blissfulwishes

Ahh I really want to watch this! It seems very un-cliche/depicts the lives of real people in Kangnam (some of my extended family lives there - and it is pretty cut-throat)!! Does anyone know where this would be online (with or without english subs)?? I would really really appreciate it!! :)

• 2 months later...
Guest xthefirst

i want to see this drama again, but it's not online w/ english subs... ): anyone know where to find it?

Archived