Lee Bo Young 이보영 | Upcoming Drama 2024 : Hide

MDSY

• 2 weeks later...
Guest conduongmuathu

i really like her in seo dong yo.

she look very natural and pretty!

I have just know onnie when I watch Suh Dong, but I really love her.

Yes, she has a natural beauty. :wub:

I love couple in Suh Dong: Suh Dong & Sun Hwa princess ^^

Guest bubblieri

i never saw those pictures of her younger years!!! thanks for all those pictures!!!! i found out about her in my sweetheart my darling....haven't finished the series yet :P but i really liked her pairup with kijoon....she's really pretty!!!

Guest tjadl6386

First saw her in "The Last Dance With Me" and I would say that she was really beautiful. I actually liked her beauty better then Eugene although Eugene is cute.

Guest tjadl6386

is there a thread for my sweetheart my darling in this forum? i tried looking but couldnt find it

There was a thread for that in this forum before the crash but there is none as of now. You can start one as long as you have necessary information about the drama.

You can read that here: Drama Section Rules

12/12/05 – Lee Bo Young is nominated by both KBS and SBS in the categories of “New Actor/Actress Award (신인상)” and “New Star Award (뉴스타상)” respectively. She performed in KBS daily drama “My Sweet Darling” and is currently leading SBS Monday-Tuesday drama “The Ballad of Suh Dong”. Both award ceremonies are scheduled in the evening of 12/31. Within this year, LBY has been very successful. In addition to two dramas, she has filmed 8 CFs including CJ Homeshopping, Lacvert, Dongyang Magic, Asiana Airlines, and Arnaldo Bassini.

200512130175_00.jpg