Lee Bo Young 이보영 | Upcoming Drama 2024 : Hide

MDSY

From the announcement that she's the winner to all the way up on stageAll photos from lby baiduZLJp69J.jpg

evmp09M.jpg7cjvez9.jpg
well she's not alone, she's got Baro sitting next to her and the first to congratulate her!4fnzzEk.jpg
NIlQi3R.jpg
k41MD2i.jpg
zU7c092.jpg
leaving her seat and going up and walking the very long walk to the centre stage!

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-style: italic; margin: 0.435em 0px 0.217em; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: none; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"10300672_833418510021077_80546496643878710356421_833418526687742_39911147566010410374927_833418516687743_818163631179047
cr as tag

congrats.gifMay 27, 2014
Song Kang Ho and Jun Ji Hyun Win Grand Prizes for the Baeksang Arts Awards + Full List of Winners
by jnkm soompi It was a night of glamour and celebration as Korea’s hottest actors, actresses along with the staff and insiders of the drama/film industry all gathered together for the 50th Baeksang Arts Awards on May 27.

With Shin Dong Yup and Kim Ah Joong hosting the awards, the Baeksang Arts Awards ran for 150 minutes, announcing this years winners for outstanding performances.
Song Kang Ho was the only “triple crown winner” of the night as he took home three different awards for the Grand Prize, Best Film and Best New Director. Kim Soo Hyun took home two awards for his film “Secretly, Greatly” for Best New Actor and Most Popular (Male). Seol Kyung Koo won the Best Leading Actor for “Wish,” which also won the award for Best Screenplay.
Other films that won awards include “Cold Eyes,” “Elegant Lies,” “No Breathing,” and “Miss Granny.”
For the television awards, Jun Ji Hyun won the Grand Prize for her performance in “Man from the Stars.” The drama also helped Kim Soo Hyun win the Most Popular (Male) award and Lyn for the Best OST. The Best Director award went to Ahn Pan Suk and the Best Writing award to Jung Sung Joo, both from “Secret Love Affair.”
Other dramas and shows that received awards include “Good Doctor,” “The Its Know,” “Grandpas Over Flowers,” “Jeong Do Jeon,” “I Hear Your Voice,” “Reply 1994,” “Empress Ki,” “The Heirs,” “Witch Hunt” and “Gag Concert.”
Here is a complete list of winners for the 50th Baeksang Arts Awards:
FilmGrand Prize – Song Kang Ho (“The Attorney“)Best Film – “The Attorney”Best Director - Bong Joon Ho (“Snowpiercer“)Best Leading Actor – Seol Kyung Koo (“Wish”)Best Leading Actress – Shim Eun Kyung (“Miss Granny”)Best Supporting Actor – Lee Jung Jae (“The Face Reader“)Best Supporting Actress - Jin Kyung (“Cold Eyes”)Best New Actor – Kim Soo Hyun (“Secretly, Greatly”)Best New Actress - Kim Hyang Ki (“Elegant Lies”)Best New Director – Yang Woo Suk (“The Attorney”)Best Screenplay – Kim Ji Hye, Jo Joong Hoon (“Wish”)Most Popular (Male) – Kim Soo Hyun (“Secretly, Greatly”)Most Popular (Female) – Kwon Yuri (“No Breathing”)
TelevisionGrand Prize – Jun Ji Hyun (“Man from the Stars”)Best TV Drama – “Good Doctor”Best Educational/Cultural Show – “The Its Know”Best Entertainment Program – “Grandpas Over Flowers”Best Director – Ahn Pak Suk (“Secret Love Affair”)Best Leading Actor – Jo Jae Hyun (“Jeong Do Jeon”)Best Leading Actress – Lee Bo Young (“I Hear Your Voice”)Best New Actor - Jung Woo (“Reply 1994″)Best New Actress - Baek Jin Hee (“Empress Ki”)Best Writing – Jung Sung Joo (“Secret Love Affair”)Most Popular (Male) – Kim Soo Hyun (“Man from the Stars”)Most Popular (Female) – Park Shin Hye (“The Heirs”)Best Variety Performer (Male) – Shin Dong Yup (“Witch Hunt”)Best Variety Performer (Female) – Kim Young Hee (“Gag Concert”)Best OST – Lyn (“Man from the Stars”)
MiscLF Fashionista Award - Im Siwan, Kim Hee AeInStyle Best Style Award – Jun Ji Hyun
Congratulations to all the winners! kaos-panda28.gif

@allkpop: Lee Bo Young is a refined lady for 'ELLE' http://t.co/piBRQZWde4 http://t.co/ppgcwDM4v6

@soompi: Actress Lee Bo Young Looks Gorgeous in Latest Pictorial http://t.co/mWPSskcZdh #kdrama http://t.co/U4LB6RwyUW

photo 733F212C-C9C7-48B7-AFD7-F7C6F39D51D6_zpsgo3cu7m4.jpg

photo 1ADD8148-0690-4F28-87AF-A2256BDC1F3F_zpsa8r3o0sr.jpg

Guest stevie8

50th Baeksang Arts Awards
Spread the love around must’ve been this year’s mantra at the 50th annual Baeksang Awards, where the (somewhat) best of both film and television come to pick up shiny trophies. Once you get past the initial Huh, what, why? of the nominee list, the winners list is no surprise.

There wasn’t a big sweep by any one project this year, though The Attorney and You From Another Star were arguably the big winners for bringing home daesangs for Song Kang-ho and Jeon Ji-hyun. Song Kang-ho is always amazing in everything and should probably have been triple-nominated in the same category this year if they did that sort of thing; it was certainly his year in Chungmuro. And Jeon Ji-hyun, well she just wins at life. I’d give her a daesang for coming back to TV too, in the hopes that she’ll do it more often. Dramaland is always waiting for you!

I’m extra happy about Shim Eun-kyung’s win for Miss Granny, and her tear-filled acceptance made it all the more endearing. She is just so ridiculously talented for someone so young, and she was pitch-perfect in that role. I can’t wait to see what else she does with her long and soon-to-be illustrious career. And numbers-wise, Kim Soo-hyun was the big winner of the night, since he took home more trophies than he could hold in both hands. When you’re hot, you’re hot.

WINNERS LIST

TV SECTION

Daesang: Jeon Ji-hyun (You From Another Star)
Best Drama: Good Doctor
Variety Program: Grandpas Over Flowers
Educational Program: I Want to Know That
Directing: Ahn Pan-seok (Secret Love Affair)
Top Excellence, Actor: Jo Jae-hyun (Jeong Do-jeon)
Top Excellence, Actress: Lee Bo-young (I Hear Your Voice)
New Actor: Jung Woo (Answer Me 1994)
New Actress: Baek Jin-hee (Empress Ki)
Variety, Male Performer: Shin Dong-yub (Witch Hunt)
Variety, Female Performer: Kim Young-hee (Gag Concert)
Scriptwriting: Jung Sung-joo (Secret Love Affair)
Popularity Award, Actor: Kim Soo-hyun (You From Another Star)
Popularity Award, Actress: Park Shin-hye (Heirs)
OST Award: Lyn (“My Destiny,” You From Another Star)

uMZKeQW.jpg

This isn’t nearly as fabulous a look for Lee Bo-young as I would’ve liked, since I’ve seen her wear some of the red carpet’s prettiest dresses. It’s rather matronly and starkly white, but then she just has this born-to-strut aura that turns anything into a goddess gown. I like the belt detail and she’s styled perfectly, of course, because she’s Lee Bo-young. She took home a leading actress award for I Hear Your Voice, which makes my day. Hands down my favorite character of 2013.

Full article >> HERE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Agree that this is not LBY's best look but she looks good in any gown in any colour.....effortless beauty!

[Article ]
'IHYV' Lee Bo Young receives best actress award for TV section, “It's so lonely without Jongsuk here”

On the 27th, Lee Bo Young recceived the best actress award fr the tv secion at the 50th Baeksang Awards Ceremony. Since her dedicated acting in IHYV, she has been known as the queen of popularity. 

When she received the award, she said, "When reeiving awards for IHYV, Jongsuk-ie is usually always by my side, it’s lonely to be here alone."She also remarked, “It’s been a year since the first broadcast of the drama, yet this is a beautiful and amazing drama that people have not been able to forget.”

She went on to say, “The writers and director who worked with us, I can never thank them enough. Thank you, my best partner, Jongsuk-ie. My gratitude goes to the staff members, managers and family who always support us. I will replay this award with good acting.”

Translated by hitoritabi 

Source: http://www.baekn.com/view/news_view.php?varAtcId=8738 

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Actress Lee Bo Young Looks Gorgeous in Latest Pictorialkimpossible May 27, 2014 
Actress Lee Bo Young Looks Gorgeous in Latest Pictorial

Actress Lee Bo Young revealed her natural talent for modeling in a recent pictorial.

On May 25, Lee Bo Young’s agency, Will Entertainment shared photos from Lee Bo Young’s pictorial through various social networking sites. The photos drew much attention for Lee Bo Young’s luxurious yet innocent look. 

According to agency representatives, to the awe of staff – Lee Bo Young’s innocent and elegant figure pulled off all different types of styles. Lee Bo Young also impressed staff for her poses and expressions. 

On that particular day on set, a representative stated, “Lee Bo Young’s professionalism causes others to remark in awe, ‘That’s definitely Lee Bo Young.’ Also, she lives up to her nickname as the ‘Top Selling Female’ given the way she poses and expresses herself. The staff applauded her for it.” 

leeboyounggg

http://www.soompi.com/2014/05/27/actress-lee-bo-young-looks-gorgeous-in-latest-pictorial/#.U4VD-vmSynI