Lee Bo Young 이보영 | Upcoming Drama 2024 : Hide

MDSY

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Seo Dong Yo NG First Kiss

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"[star focus] Lee bo young interview 

class="entry-title" style="font-style: normal; border: none; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px 0px 0.3em; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform: uppercase; word-spacing: 2px; word-wrap: break-word; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[K-STYLE FRIDAYS] BEST & WORST DRESSED: 2013 SBS DRAMA AWARDSOn December 31st, the biggest and brightest stars of SBS K-Dramas walked the red carpet for the 2013 SBS Drama Awards. Here is a break down of the night’s fashion:
Best Dressed [sBS Drama Awards]

There were VERY few good or impactful fashion statements this award season, and the SBS Drama Awards were no exception. However, there were two celebs who did wow me, newlywed Lee Bo Young, andKim Mi Kyeong.

First, MC Lee Bo Young walked the red carpet in a one-shouldered navy gown from Donna Karan’s Resort 2014 collection. She kept her hair pretty simple, and paired the dress with black stripy heels. I would have liked to see her do something more with her hair, but she still looks incredible beautiful. Lee Bo Young later picked up the Producer Award in a stunning yellow stretch-cady gown from Stella McCartney. Although we’ve seen this look last year with Jung Ryeo WonLee Bo Young made a statement by opting for the dress in yellow.

full article: https://asia247.wordpress.com/2014/01/10/k-style-fridays-best-worst-dressed-2013-sbs-drama-awards/

18 more days to go before her drama starts. Can't wait to see her back in action!~ 
Aren't there any released BTS or trailers yet in regards to her new drama "God's Gift - 14 Days"? 
It will be shown soon, yet I only know the names of the casts and its synopsis. 
Hoping to see updates pretty pretty soon. Fighting!~ 

My goodness

@seoyounglby

@cocomhe

Remember we are from same boat MDSY...fighting

LBY fighting!

:x

MDSY's syndrome

I love Seoyoung & Woojae

It's natural to mistaken our names sometimes kk

Twitter MDSY fan even mistaken my name as Korean too haha

Cheers