Lee Bo Young 이보영 | Upcoming Drama 2024 : Hide

MDSY

Guest nononini_1

Debak she makes my day...sbs cherish her more than kbs first drama and sbs gave her such a big prize...now I know why sbs is getting more and more popular cos they really know who is talented

logo-akp-icon.png

Lee Bo Young wins 'Daesang' (2013 SBS Drama Awards)

December 31, 2013 @ 11:09 am
lee-bo-young_1388505605_af_org.jpg

Lee Bo Young received the greatest honor at the '2013 SBS Drama Awards'!

SEE ALSO: Lee Bo Young in talks to star in new SBS drama 'God's Gift - 14 Days'

The actress was awarded the 'Daesang' for her acting in 'I Hear Your Voice', which was a hit among viewers. Lee Bo Young was overwhelmed with tears as she said, "I think our drama wasn't just a series that had a high viewer rating. It was really a happy drama. I thank the staff and producers who suffered during the hot summer. I thank my husband Ji Sung as well. I'll keep 'I Hear Your Voice' in one part of my heart and become an actress who works harder."

Congratulations to Lee Bo Young! This was really her year!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=T9ka1mxo6rY

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/12/lee-bo-young-wins-daesang-2013-sbs-drama-awards#axzz2p4AlLEf4

Winners from the 2013 SBS Drama Awards

December 31, 2013 @ 11:17 am
oo

The talented cast and crew of hit SBS dramas this year gathered at the 2013 SBS Drama Awards to celebrate another year of success and give recognition to those who particularly shone in the spotlight!

The big winner tonight was none other than Lee Bo Young for her excellent performance in popular drama 'I Hear Your Voice'!  The actress said, "I gratefully accept this award as one that belongs to the team of 'I Hear Your Voice.'  I never thought I would receive a Daesang while acting, but I honestly did feel some ambition because this drama was so good.  This drama was not one I was happy about merely because the viewer ratings were high.  On the set location, the staff members endured so much hardships during the hot summer."

She tearfully thanked the production crew as well as the other actors and then said, "My husband told me that I needed to forget 'I Hear Your Voice' in order to move forward as an actress, but the memory is too precious and made me too happy to become forgettable."

full article : http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/12/winners-from-the-2013-sbs-drama-awards#axzz2p4AlLEf4

well some had mentioned that they do renominate the same drama again for the following year, so the comment being unfair. Looking at it, last year was the year for My Husband has a Family, which was really good too, and since they failed in all the nominations, I thought KBS would have given it some consideration since MDSY is the highest ratings for 2013 not only from KBS, but also the other stations. They should have recognised MDSY's casts and crews for their excellent work.

Congratulation Lee Bo Young , she is a hard working & bright actress ,, the Award well deserved ! 
2013 in one word is LBY !! 
Whenever I will remember the Kdrama on this year , I will remember LBY because it is so hard to forget her ! 

All the best LBY  :-*

seoyounglby said: well some had mentioned that they do renominate the same drama again for the following year, so the comment being unfair. Looking at it, last year was the year for My Husband has a Family, which was really good too, and since they failed in all the nominations, I thought KBS would have given it some consideration since MDSY is the highest ratings for 2013 not only from KBS, but also the other stations. They should have recognised MDSY's casts and crews for their excellent work.

uknowahah said: seoyounglby said: well some had mentioned that they do renominate the same drama again for the following year, so the comment being unfair. Looking at it, last year was the year for My Husband has a Family, which was really good too, and since they failed in all the nominations, I thought KBS would have given it some consideration since MDSY is the highest ratings for 2013 not only from KBS, but also the other stations. They should have recognised MDSY's casts and crews for their excellent work.

regarding MDSY , I was surprised as well .. but to think about it , she received a previous Daesang . although I know the feeling how come the station of the drama did not honor her the Daesang while this one really is the highest rating in Korea on 2013 from all the station ! .. 
But also good to know she got 2 Daesangs this year & also the Pd Awards which represent the 3 big station as well ! 

SBS awards
LJS and Bo Young noona are joking together.
MC: What's is her attractiveness?
LJS: Hmm hmmm *smile and cant think even one*
MC: Nothing? You are the nominated of the best couple and you don't know
Bo Young: He seems forget our relationship, it was such long time agoo 
LJS: *sweating* (she has) many, i have to think 
MC: Pick 1
LJS: 1st is (she is) beautiful
MC: Seems nothing, no attractiveness
LJS: no no no
MC: Lee Bo Young-shi, what's his attractiveness?
Bo Young: I don't want to answer *she is teasingg himm* . He was caring to everybody, and so masculine. I think that's the best of him
LJS: smile akwarkly because he cant tell even a thing about his noona. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3- Lee Bo Young can sleep easily anywhere, anytime. MC: What's Le Bo Young's habit? I heard that she sleeps so much, even while her eyes open?
LJS: Yes, noona sleeps a lot. Not sleep while eyes open but she can sleep anywhere, just lying down and .. sleep.
Bo Young : I had a lot of scenes, you know it.

cr: Lee Jong Suk Vietnam Fanpage
translated to English @ shin. u (soompi, LJS thread)